Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:34 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39197
Location: UK
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS


African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.


Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.
Feelings. You don spoil an arguable case patapata. :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:51 am
Posts: 4800
Location: No man's land
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiu ... p_markup=1


FOOTBALL
Bordeaux end Enyeama’s clean-sheet record chase
BY TUNDE ELUDINI
DECEMBER 08, 2013
Enyeama fails to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season
The record-chasing quest of Super Eagles stand-in captain, Vincent
Enyeama. for Ligue 1’s record of longest minutes played without conceding a goal was punctured on Sunday as his team Lille were defeated 1-0 by Bordeaux.
The Super Eagles goalkeeper, who had kept a total of 11 straight clean sheets, was beaten by a 27th minute effort by Cameroonian midfielder, Landry N’Guemo.
Enyeama, who tallied a total of 1062 minutes before conceding the goal, thus failed to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season with the same Bordeaux.
N’Guemo, the man who finally ended Enyeama’s fine run , scored just the sixth goal of a nine-year career that has seen him play League football in France and Scotland.
It is also his first goal in two years.
The last time he found the net was in Bordeaux’s 2-0 win over Rennes in a Ligue 1 game in May 2012.
The loss means that Lille are now four points behind leaders PSG with 36 points, while Bordeaux improved to sixth.
That nonetheless, Enyeama is still in the run for CAF African footballer of the year.
All content is Copyrighted © 2018 The Premium Times, Nigeria.

_________________
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
imehjunior wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/151115-bordeaux-end-enyeamas-clean-sheet-record-chase.html%3famp_markup=1


FOOTBALL
Bordeaux end Enyeama’s clean-sheet record chase
BY TUNDE ELUDINI
DECEMBER 08, 2013
Enyeama fails to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season
The record-chasing quest of Super Eagles stand-in captain, Vincent
Enyeama. for Ligue 1’s record of longest minutes played without conceding a goal was punctured on Sunday as his team Lille were defeated 1-0 by Bordeaux.
The Super Eagles goalkeeper, who had kept a total of 11 straight clean sheets, was beaten by a 27th minute effort by Cameroonian midfielder, Landry N’Guemo.
Enyeama, who tallied a total of 1062 minutes before conceding the goal, thus failed to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season with the same Bordeaux.
N’Guemo, the man who finally ended Enyeama’s fine run , scored just the sixth goal of a nine-year career that has seen him play League football in France and Scotland.
It is also his first goal in two years.
The last time he found the net was in Bordeaux’s 2-0 win over Rennes in a Ligue 1 game in May 2012.
The loss means that Lille are now four points behind leaders PSG with 36 points, while Bordeaux improved to sixth.
That nonetheless, Enyeama is still in the run for CAF African footballer of the year.
All content is Copyrighted © 2018 The Premium Times, Nigeria.


Facts!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS


African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.


Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.


All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He tanished his own legacy and himself!

And if you think I am the only one who now sees him for who he is, then you have been living under a rock! a deep hole under a rock! Go back to 2018 and you will see the large number of Nigerians who did not want to see Enyeama every wear the eagles shirt again. And we were victorious! HE DID NOT AND WILL NEVER WEAR OUR SHIRT AGAIN! :clap:


There are always differing opinions about who should wear the Eagle's shirt. The Enyeama debate in 2018 is the same as the Romario and Gascoigne debate in 1998, and the Hoddle debate in 1990. Rohr went for Uzoho (who did not play any part in the qualifiers - same as Enyeama) and he is entitled to do so. Enyeama retired and stayed retired (unless you can show me where he said he wanted to come back). No matter what side you took on the devate, there is no need to try and tarnish his legacy with the SE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS


African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.


Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.


All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He tanished his own legacy and himself!

And if you think I am the only one who now sees him for who he is, then you have been living under a rock! a deep hole under a rock! Go back to 2018 and you will see the large number of Nigerians who did not want to see Enyeama every wear the eagles shirt again. And we were victorious! HE DID NOT AND WILL NEVER WEAR OUR SHIRT AGAIN! :clap:


There are always differing opinions about who should wear the Eagle's shirt. The Enyeama debate in 2018 is the same as the Romario and Gascoigne debate in 1998, and the Hoddle debate in 1990. Rohr went for Uzoho (who did not play any part in the qualifiers - same as Enyeama) and he is entitled to do so. Enyeama retired and stayed retired (unless you can show me where he said he wanted to come back). No matter what side you took on the devate, there is no need to try and tarnish his legacy with the SE.


Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
Quote:
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?


Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:16 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?


Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D


I have seen you on this site and if you have facts to back a debate you are not shy to bring them up. On this occasion clearly you want a fact free conversation. Now that you see that it doesn't fly here allow us to focus on the topic. If you don't, I'm happy to challenge you again, again and again. As for your delusions, you are welcome to have them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?


Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D


I have seen you on this site and if you have facts to back a debate you are not shy to bring them up. On this occasion clearly you want a fact free conversation. Now that you see that it doesn't fly here allow us to focus on the topic. If you don't, I'm happy to challenge you again, again and again. As for your delusions, you are welcome to have them.


This is true. You should also have noticed that I am not in the business of re-litigating a matter I already won.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?


Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D


I have seen you on this site and if you have facts to back a debate you are not shy to bring them up. On this occasion clearly you want a fact free conversation. Now that you see that it doesn't fly here allow us to focus on the topic. If you don't, I'm happy to challenge you again, again and again. As for your delusions, you are welcome to have them.


This is true. You should also have noticed that I am not in the business of re-litigating a matter I already won.


So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:48 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22069
Location: Ukwuani
aruako1 wrote:
On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.

Chief Aruako1: Thanks for being honest - in my opinion. I say so because I believe Nkono was better than Enyeama, no matter how small

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:02 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:03 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.

Chief Aruako1: Thanks for being honest - in my opinion. I say so because I believe Nkono was better than Enyeama, no matter how small


Nkono was just a legend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:


Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:


Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.


not true. even another person on this thread made the same comments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:33 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:


Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.


not true. even another person on this thread made the same comments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


The same person who has now focused in the topic?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.


i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?


You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.


i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:


Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.


not true. even another person on this thread made the same comments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


The same person who has now focused in the topic?


no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:41 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 7451
Quote:
no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:

Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13766
Danfo how far with Pep?
Any news on the next title he will lose?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12096
aruako1 wrote:
Quote:
no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:

Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.


indeed :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS

Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.


That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.

Bros, you might be correct, but at least, Nkono never fought his superiors. Fighting one's superior (unprovoked) - to me - nullifies any other quality a person might have and it applies to Enyeama.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, highbury, john12, Majestic-12 [Bot], Odas, oloye, Rawlings and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group