Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:
Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.
indeed :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.
That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.
Bros, you might be correct, but at least, Nkono never fought his superiors. Fighting one's superior (unprovoked) - to me - nullifies any other quality a person might have and it applies to Enyeama.
I saw him talking about Enyeama and Nkono. Maybe you should see his last message. He clearly fiss not like Enyeama and that is ok. But he is sticking to the topic.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:
Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.
Odas wrote:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.
That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.
Bros, you might be correct, but at least, Nkono never fought his superiors. Fighting one's superior (unprovoked) - to me - nullifies any other quality a person might have and it applies to Enyeama.
I saw him talking about Enyeama and Nkono. Maybe you should see his last message. He clearly fiss not like Enyeama and that is ok. But he is sticking to the topic.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Good. Your attempt at a distraction has failed.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Good. Your attempt at a distraction has failed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name.
Your trolling doesn't make it true. I'm happy to do this all week.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Your trolling doesn't make it true. I'm happy to do this all week.
Are you also happy that Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyway, to the topic at hand.

One of them ended his career as a respectable legend and was honored with a coaching job at the club he served, due to his talent, respectability and top behavior. A legend like Buffon even became a goalkeeper because of him and gave his son the same name as this legend in honor of the legend. The other? He was driven out like a mad dog from the club into the bush. Like he has caused problems all his career, he also had problems with the club management and that led to him being frozen out of the team for one year. Thereafter, he was released and thrown into a pit. #hugeDifference
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:Anyway, to the topic at hand.

One of them ended his career as a respectable legend and was honored with a coaching job at the club he served, due to his talent, respectability and top behavior. A legend like Buffon even became a goalkeeper because of him and gave his son the same name as this legend in honor of the legend. The other? He was driven out like a mad dog from the club into the bush. Like he has caused problems all his career, he also had problems with the club management and that led to him being frozen out of the team for one year. Thereafter, he was released and thrown into a pit. #hugeDifference
So you partially grew up and made an attempt to address the topic? Both were great goalkeepers.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Enyeama once caught 3 pk's outta 5...did Wikipedia ever capture Nkono's pk catching record or CD? :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I wonder what would have become of Nkono if Oliseh was made his NT coach while his mother passed away.. :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:

So you partially grew up and made an attempt to address the topic? Both were great goalkeepers.
One was given a job for being an exemplary employee and the other was pushed out and warned never to show his face again.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:

I wonder what would have become of Nkono if Oliseh was made his NT coach while his mother passed away.. :roll:
Oliseh was the coach of Lille when Enyeama caused trouble at Lille and Lille removed him from their roster for 1 year because of that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:

Oliseh was the coach of Lille when Enyeama caused trouble at Lille and Lille removed him from their roster for 1 year because of that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When was this ?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:

When was this ?
Just leave clowns to keep clowning. Magnet must have been at Fortuna when Oliseh fought his players again and was thrown out...
Last edited by maceo4 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

One was given a job for being an exemplary employee and the other was pushed out and warned never to show his face again.
Alternative facts. Enyeama retired and refused to come back to the team despite being a firm favourite with the fans.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

imehjunior wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:

When was this ?
The original video was on France Football and in French. You can google to find it. However, here is the English translation.
I answer you sincerely, Enyeama’s problem is not a sporting one. It’s one between the club and the player
https://www.completesports.com/lille-ma ... a-for-now/

https://www.goal.com/en/news/lille-coac ... i0dtxl8pae
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You are an elderly man, so I am not sure why you insist on telling lies.
aruako1 wrote:
Alternative facts. Enyeama retired
Enyeama never retired. He tried to get a loan move, remember? Was it Angers that rejected him? And then in january here... he tried to come back again, but no club wants to deal with an unruly person

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/former- ... n7kjkb947q

and refused to come back to the team despite being a firm favourite with the fans.
This is untrue. Enyeama was banished by the club management for being unruly. In the end, they paid him off and pushed him out, after locking him away for more than a year. If you remember, Enyeama was posting videos of himself jumping around the training grass like a frog.. trying to prove he was ready to come back. But the club had enough of him!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:You are an elderly man, so I am not sure why you insist on telling lies.
aruako1 wrote:
Enyeama never retired. He tried to get a loan move, remember? Was it Angers that rejected him? And then in january here... he tried to come back again, but no club wants to deal with an unruly person

and refused to come back to the team despite being a firm favourite with the fans.
This is untrue. Enyeama was banished by the club management for being unruly. In the end, they paid him off and pushed him out, after locking him away for more than a year. If you remember, Enyeama was posting videos of himself jumping around the training grass like a frog.. trying to prove he was ready to come back. But the club had enough of him!
I was talking about Enyeama in the SE. He retired and refused to come back despite being a firm favourite with the fans. At Lille he had a great career and set records there but fell out of favour with the coach at the end. That is hardly a crime.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:You are an elderly man, so I am not sure why you insist on telling lies.
aruako1 wrote:

I was talking about Enyeama in the SE. He retired and refused to come back despite being a firm favourite with the fans.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He bribed his friends to get him back but Rohr refused! No need to tell lies! We were all here. Rohr refused to bring him back and that was it!

Firm fans favorite? :rotf: :rotf: In what planet? Dude! were you sleeping in 2018 when Nigeria was divided on Enyeama? :rotf:
At Lille he had a great career and set records there but fell out of favour with the coach at the end. That is hardly a crime.
Although you are telling lies, isnt it interesting how you agree that he is always falling out of favor with all his coaches? Isnt that the mark of an unruly person???

He fell out of favor with the club because he was unruly and he was locked out for 1 year! Thereafter, he was told to fook off!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I was talking about Enyeama in the SE. He retired and refused to come back despite being a firm favourite with the fans.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He bribed his friends to get him back but Rohr refused! No need to tell lies! We were all here. Rohr refused to bring him back and that was it!

Firm fans favorite? :rotf: :rotf: In what planet? Dude! were you sleeping in 2018 when Nigeria was divided on Enyeama? :rotf:
At Lille he had a great career and set records there but fell out of favour with the coach at the end. That is hardly a crime.
Although you are telling lies, isnt it interesting how you agree that he is always falling out of favor with all his coaches? Isnt that the mark of an unruly person???

He fell out of favor with the club because he was unruly and he was locked out for 1 year! Thereafter, he was told to fook off!
It really isn't rocket science to know that you don't have to do anything wrong to fall out of favour in a club. Bielsa simply preferred another player. It happens. I would have asked you for proof that he was unruly at Likke but I ain't hold my breath. You will not come up with anything.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
It really isn't rocket science to know that you don't have to do anything wrong to fall out of favour in a club.
Oh really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Especially when the player is someone who has a history of causing problems?
Bielsa simply preferred another player. It happens. I would have asked you for proof that he was unruly at Likke but I ain't hold my breath. You will not come up with anything.
The Lille coach was Christophe Galtier :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And he specifically said why Enyeama was not selected for 1 year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
It really isn't rocket science to know that you don't have to do anything wrong to fall out of favour in a club.
Oh really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Especially when the player is someone who has a history of causing problems?
Bielsa simply preferred another player. It happens. I would have asked you for proof that he was unruly at Likke but I ain't hold my breath. You will not come up with anything.
The Lille coach was Christophe Galtier :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And he specifically said why Enyeama was not selected for 1 year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many coaches did he play under? How many did he have an issue with? Whoever the coach was you still have not shown evidence of Enyeama being unruly.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Danfo can you provide any evidence that Enyeama was unruly and that was why he did not play at Lille