Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote: How many coaches did he play under? How many did he have an issue with? Whoever the coach was you still have not shown evidence of Enyeama being unruly.
The Lille coach, Christophe Galtier, stated that Enyeama was dropped for one year because he had issues with the club. No one wants to work with an unruly twat! Oliseh kicked him out and Lille kicked him out!

"Having issues" is the same as "unruly" in your dictionary right? He decided to retire when he did not get on with Oliseh, a coach who subsequently fell out with many players at his next job.
Not true! Oliseh drove him out of the team when he was unruly and acted like his father owned the team. And Enyeama subsequently fell out with the Lille management, and they too, drove him out. And dont forget Enyeama also had issues with Siasia. This is clearly a person of poor character here.
Honestly you're wasting your time explaining this. I remember when he disrespected Oliseh (former nt and more importantly his coach) and people here said that Oliseh should apologize and watch his back.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We know how much money he gave to his mob. smh.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote: How many coaches did he play under? How many did he have an issue with? Whoever the coach was you still have not shown evidence of Enyeama being unruly.
The Lille coach, Christophe Galtier, stated that Enyeama was dropped for one year because he had issues with the club. No one wants to work with an unruly twat! Oliseh kicked him out and Lille kicked him out!

"Having issues" is the same as "unruly" in your dictionary right? He decided to retire when he did not get on with Oliseh, a coach who subsequently fell out with many players at his next job.
Not true! Oliseh drove him out of the team when he was unruly and acted like his father owned the team. And Enyeama subsequently fell out with the Lille management, and they too, drove him out. And dont forget Enyeama also had issues with Siasia. This is clearly a person of poor character here.
He fell out with Oliseh and retired from the team. At Lille he had a great career and set the club's clean sheet record. He fell out of favour in his twilight years. No shame in that at all. You will not force your highly unteue and unpopular narrative on us.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
He fell out with Oliseh. After which Oliseh kicked him out of the team. Thereafter, he retired from the team.
Exactly.
At Lille he had a great career and set the club's clean sheet record. He was unruly with the club management in his twilight years. Consequently, they banned him from the team for 1 year. Thereafter, they kicked him out of the club he should be ashamed of always causing trouble. .
Exactly!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
He fell out with Oliseh. After which Oliseh kicked him out of the team. Thereafter, he retired from the team.
Exactly.
At Lille he had a great career and set the club's clean sheet record. He was unruly with the club management in his twilight years. Consequently, they banned him from the team for 1 year. Thereafter, they kicked him out of the club he should be ashamed of always causing trouble. .
Exactly!
At least you admit that he had a great career at Lille. Your delusion is slowly beginning to unravel.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!
At least you admit that he had a great career at Lille. Your delusion is slowly beginning to unravel.
Did we ever question his career at Lille? :rotf: :rotf: Enyeama had a fantastic career at Lille. You think its easy for a black man! An African at that to take the goalkeeper position for any European club, talkless of a prominent one?

Unlike you, I have always had a good relationship with the truth and facts!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!
Did we ever question his career at Lille? :rotf: :rotf: Enyeama had a fantastic career at Lille. You think its easy for a black man! An African at that to take the goalkeeper position for any European club, talkless of a prominent one?

You last sentence is laughable. You have a good relationship with the truth yet you claim that Enyeama bribed people :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!

You last sentence is laughable. You have a good relationship with the truth yet you claim that Enyeama bribed people :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wait! You can prove that Enyeama did not bribe people? 100% Are you willing to swear on this?

Dey there! While you are all over the internet doing Voltron for free ... the likes of Obong Itatex and others don chop, clean mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!

Wait! You can prove that Enyeama did not bribe people? 100% Are you willing to swear on this?

Dey there! While you are all over the internet doing Voltron for free ... the likes of Obong Itatex and others don chop, clean mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So you are clearly lying about the bribery then? Despicable that you make such accusations about another person on a public forum without proof.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
So you are clearly lying about the bribery then?
Can you prove it?

Despicable that you make such accusations about another person on a public forum without proof.
No. What is despicable is that someone will bribe people to force himself on an innocent nation. That is despicable. And We all agree that Enyeama's conduct with oliseh and the Lille management was despicable.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Despicable that you make such accusations about another person on a public forum without proof.
No. What is despicable is that someone will bribe people to force himself on an innocent nation. That is despicable. And We all agree that Enyeama's conduct with oliseh and the Lille management was despicable.
Your proof? I'm waiting...I'm sure that you will come out with nothing. Your hatchet job will be challenged all the way.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!

danfo, I had warned you previously to cease and desist in abusing and defaming me. Your headstrong attitude will be your bane. I will not be responsible for the inevitable mishap that awaits you in consequence.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Your proof? I'm waiting...I'm sure that you will come out with nothing. Your hatchet job will be challenged all the way.
Which hatchet job? The fact that Enyeama has a very poor character and fell out with SiaSia, Oliseh and Lille? The fact that Enyeama was kicked out of the Eagles and Lille? The fact that Enyeama tried to bribe his way back into the Eagles to save his career? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Continue challenging the truth and everyone can see the joke that you are. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Exactly.
Exactly!

danfo, I had warned you previously to cease and desist in abusing and defaming me. Your headstrong attitude will be your bane. I will not be responsible for the inevitable mishap that awaits you in consequence.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to Akwa Ibom for a wedding in August. The white wedding will be held at the Banquet Hall in Uyo. However, the native law is in Ibiono Ibom. I will post the address of the native law, once I can get it. I imagine the "mishap" that you and your unscrupulous ilk have set can be better masterminded in Ibiono Ibom than calabar? :lol: :lol:

I warned you last year that the criminal and fetish activities that you do in ikot ekpene is childs play! If you know where I come from you will know that your childs play in ikot ekpene na kindergarten! I proved it to you last year. If you open your mouth again and threaten me here, I will show you what mishap means! You have been warned.

By the way, when you are ready, you will confess what you ate, Sir! :D :taunt: You will! Mark my words.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Which hatchet job? The fact that Enyeama has a very poor character and fell out with SiaSia, Oliseh and Lille? The fact that Enyeama was kicked out of the Eagles and Lille? The fact that Enyeama tried to bribe his way back into the Eagles to save his career? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Continue challenging the truth and everyone can see the joke that you are. :lol:
Just checking if you have come up with any proof...not suprised to see that you haven't. I'll check again
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Just checking if you have come up with any proof...not suprised to see that you haven't. I'll check again
Please, endeavor to do so. In the mean time, contact the likes of Obong Itatex to collect proof of the bribe Enyeama paid to try to get himself back into the Super Eagles. Additionally, review the video clip and multiple news stories from Enyeama's coach stating that Enyeama caused problem in Lille and he was banned for one year and kicked out!

You may also want to rely on multiple news stories providing evidence of Enyeama's unruly behavior against SiaSia and Oliseh.

I know you are like an ostrich who has buried its head in a hole, but I am ready to help you see the truth facing you
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Please, endeavor to do so. In the mean time, contact the likes of Obong Itatex to collect proof of the bribe Enyeama paid to try to get himself back into the Super Eagles. Additionally, review the video clip and multiple news stories from Enyeama's coach stating that Enyeama caused problem in Lille and he was banned for one year and kicked out!

You may also want to rely on multiple news stories providing evidence of Enyeama's unruly behavior against SiaSia and Oliseh.

I know you are like an ostrich who has buried its head in a hole, but I am ready to help you see the truth facing you
Long essay but still no proof...I'm not suprised :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Can you prove it?

Long essay but still no proof...I'm not suprised :rotf:
You seemed surprised that Enyeama fell out with Lille and was banned for 1 year. :lol: knowledge is power! :D :taunt:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

You seemed surprised that Enyeama fell out with Lille and was banned for 1 year. :lol: knowledge is power! :D : taunt:
Still no proof of bribery? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
You seemed surprised that Enyeama fell out with Lille and was banned for 1 year. :lol: knowledge is power! :D : taunt:
Still no proof of bribery? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Oh! you have accepted that Enyeama is unruly and was banned at Lille for 1 year and kicked out of the SE? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Okay, good.

Now we can move to the next step. Soon you will open your eyes and see the bribery. Be patient. I already mentioned the name of one of the beneficiaries. Another beneficiary is on the thread that was opened last year to stuff Enyeama down Nigeria's throat! Open your eye! You are here doing voltron like a hungry man while others are eating yanfu yanfu! paying children's school fees in dollars and euros, while their wives are shopping in Dubai! Continue! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ok all talk. No evidence. :) nothing to see here.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

For some reason, I thought this thread was about Enyeama vs Nkono as players. I need to stop drinking.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bamenda boy wrote:For some reason, I thought this thread was about Enyeama vs Nkono as players. I need to stop drinking.
It was until someone decided to try and tarnish Enyeama's legacy. Most people here feel that both were great but that Nkono has an edge. Nkono was a legend and despite the Nigeria Cameroon rivalry it is no shame that Enyeama is behind him
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Al B Sure wrote:Ok all talk. No evidence. :) nothing to see here.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: