Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another poor attempt at humour. Do you have any proof of bribery yet?
This is not humor. Enyeama’s unruly and bribery behavior is not humor. The good thing is that I won! I made sure enyeama did not stain our jersey every again.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is not humor. Enyeama’s unruly and bribery behavior is not humor. The good thing is that I won! I made sure enyeama did not stain our jersey every again.
You have failed in your faceless attempt to ruin the name of a great keeper. No proof of anything except his greatness. Your attempts at humour have even been worse. Don't quite the day job.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
You have failed in your faceless attempt to ruin the name of a great keeper. No proof of anything except his greatness. Your attempts at humour have even been worse. Don't quite the day job.
Araoko, And you and your cohorts failed to get Enyeama into the national team after he bribed his henchmen! However, I was too powerful for you and your band of criminals and I made sure enyeama did not see the national team again!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Araoko, And you and your cohorts failed to get Enyeama into the national team after he bribed his henchmen! However, I was too powerful for you and your band of criminals and I made sure enyeama did not see the national team again!
I knew you would go there when your attempts at humour predictably fell flat. You still don't have any proof.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I knew you would go there when your attempts at humour predictably fell flat. You still don't have any proof.
Araoko, my victory is sweet! Seeing that an unruly person would never wear the SE shirt even after all the bribery he did, is sweet.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Araoko, my victory is sweet! Seeing that an unruly person would never wear the SE shirt even after all the bribery he did, is sweet.
Proof?
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

I can't judge Nkono as I only watched him Italia 90. What I however know is I he was still in goal for Nigeria.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

imehjunior wrote:I can't judge Nkono as I only watched him Italia 90. What I however know is I he was still in goal for Nigeria.
Nkono has a great career at club and national team level.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
No proof then?
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I don't think some of you knew who Nkono was. No disrespect to Enyeama, Nkono was a better goal keeper.

After the 1982 WC, Nkono was no 2 goalie in the world behind the Soviet Union goalie, Rinat Dasaev.
Nkono was the Goal keeper for the rest of the world against Europe in 1982.
[/video]
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
No proof then?
No Enyeama at the world cup then?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
No proof then?
No. And justifiably so. He wasn't fit and he had retired anyway. But he didn't bribe anybody and remains a Nigerian footballl hero.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
No proof then?
No. And justifiably so. He wasn't fit and he had retired anyway. But he didn't bribe anybody and remains a Nigerian footballl hero.
Yes, JUSTIFIABLY... and it only happened because good men like me fought him and his band of criminals.
Additionally, he only retired after Oliseh drove him and his madness out of the team.

Finally, I agree, he remains a football hero. But as a person, he is no Nigerian hero. His bad character is good riddance! May we never have such an unruly person again in the National team.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
bribe?
No proof then?
Yes, JUSTIFIABLY... and it only happened because good men like me fought him and his band of criminals.
Additionally, he only retired after Oliseh drove him and his madness out of the team.

Finally, I agree, he remains a football hero. But as a person, he is no Nigerian hero. His bad character is good riddance! May we never have such an unruly person again in the National team.
A much more mature statement from you. However:

1. He had no band of criminals (you don't have any proof) and that is why I won't let criminal allegations about him to lie; and

2. You did not influence his non-selection.

Everything else is your opinion and that is what CE is for.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:

1. He had no band of criminals (you don't have any proof) and that is why I won't let criminal allegations about him to lie; and
Araoko,

yes he did, and his bribery + their thuggish ways failed.

yes i did, and nothing you can do about that
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

I don't care about your delusion on 2 but on 1 you don't have any proof.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Araoko, it was delusional of you and your band of greedy criminals to think you can get a briber into the SE. I defeated you and Enyeama.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Araoko, it was delusional of you and your band of greedy criminals to think you can get a briber into the SE. I defeated you and Enyeama.
Your fantasy and desperation are showing.. Any proof?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

The desperation of several journalists and CE posters to make money led them to collect bribe from Enyeama. But I defeated them! And I will defeat you and Enyeama again! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

The desperation of several journalists and CE posters to make money led them to collect bribe from Enyeama. But I defeated them! And I will defeat you and Enyeama again! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Back to your borefest. Yawn!!!! Still all talk, no proof.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Back to your borefest. Yawn!!!! Still all talk, no proof.
Araoko, You are yawning again. You are always tired. Tiredness is a symptom of laziness and poverty o! Shey you could have collected part of the bribe that Enyeama paid out. shey you see now? Go and look at the others with their big belle .. chei! Araoko! why?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Araoko, You are yawning again. You are always tired. Tiredness is a symptom of laziness and poverty o! Shey you could have collected part of the bribe that Enyeama paid out. shey you see now? Go and look at the others with their big belle .. chei! Araoko! why?
Again, pathetic attempt at humour when you should be backing up your smear campaign. Yawn!