Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:
danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.
Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.
Feelings. You don spoil an arguable case patapata. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiu ... p_markup=1

FOOTBALL
Bordeaux end Enyeama’s clean-sheet record chase
BY TUNDE ELUDINI
DECEMBER 08, 2013
Enyeama fails to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season
The record-chasing quest of Super Eagles stand-in captain, Vincent
Enyeama. for Ligue 1’s record of longest minutes played without conceding a goal was punctured on Sunday as his team Lille were defeated 1-0 by Bordeaux.
The Super Eagles goalkeeper, who had kept a total of 11 straight clean sheets, was beaten by a 27th minute effort by Cameroonian midfielder, Landry N’Guemo.
Enyeama, who tallied a total of 1062 minutes before conceding the goal, thus failed to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season with the same Bordeaux.
N’Guemo, the man who finally ended Enyeama’s fine run , scored just the sixth goal of a nine-year career that has seen him play League football in France and Scotland.
It is also his first goal in two years.
The last time he found the net was in Bordeaux’s 2-0 win over Rennes in a Ligue 1 game in May 2012.
The loss means that Lille are now four points behind leaders PSG with 36 points, while Bordeaux improved to sixth.
That nonetheless, Enyeama is still in the run for CAF African footballer of the year.
All content is Copyrighted © 2018 The Premium Times, Nigeria.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

imehjunior wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiu ... p_markup=1

FOOTBALL
Bordeaux end Enyeama’s clean-sheet record chase
BY TUNDE ELUDINI
DECEMBER 08, 2013
Enyeama fails to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season
The record-chasing quest of Super Eagles stand-in captain, Vincent
Enyeama. for Ligue 1’s record of longest minutes played without conceding a goal was punctured on Sunday as his team Lille were defeated 1-0 by Bordeaux.
The Super Eagles goalkeeper, who had kept a total of 11 straight clean sheets, was beaten by a 27th minute effort by Cameroonian midfielder, Landry N’Guemo.
Enyeama, who tallied a total of 1062 minutes before conceding the goal, thus failed to pass the Ligue 1 record of 1,176 minutes held by Gaetan Huard during the 1992/93 season with the same Bordeaux.
N’Guemo, the man who finally ended Enyeama’s fine run , scored just the sixth goal of a nine-year career that has seen him play League football in France and Scotland.
It is also his first goal in two years.
The last time he found the net was in Bordeaux’s 2-0 win over Rennes in a Ligue 1 game in May 2012.
The loss means that Lille are now four points behind leaders PSG with 36 points, while Bordeaux improved to sixth.
That nonetheless, Enyeama is still in the run for CAF African footballer of the year.
All content is Copyrighted © 2018 The Premium Times, Nigeria.
Facts!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.
Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.
All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He tanished his own legacy and himself!

And if you think I am the only one who now sees him for who he is, then you have been living under a rock! a deep hole under a rock! Go back to 2018 and you will see the large number of Nigerians who did not want to see Enyeama every wear the eagles shirt again. And we were victorious! HE DID NOT AND WILL NEVER WEAR OUR SHIRT AGAIN! :clap:
There are always differing opinions about who should wear the Eagle's shirt. The Enyeama debate in 2018 is the same as the Romario and Gascoigne debate in 1998, and the Hoddle debate in 1990. Rohr went for Uzoho (who did not play any part in the qualifiers - same as Enyeama) and he is entitled to do so. Enyeama retired and stayed retired (unless you can show me where he said he wanted to come back). No matter what side you took on the devate, there is no need to try and tarnish his legacy with the SE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He tanished his own legacy and himself!

And if you think I am the only one who now sees him for who he is, then you have been living under a rock! a deep hole under a rock! Go back to 2018 and you will see the large number of Nigerians who did not want to see Enyeama every wear the eagles shirt again. And we were victorious! HE DID NOT AND WILL NEVER WEAR OUR SHIRT AGAIN! :clap:
There are always differing opinions about who should wear the Eagle's shirt. The Enyeama debate in 2018 is the same as the Romario and Gascoigne debate in 1998, and the Hoddle debate in 1990. Rohr went for Uzoho (who did not play any part in the qualifiers - same as Enyeama) and he is entitled to do so. Enyeama retired and stayed retired (unless you can show me where he said he wanted to come back). No matter what side you took on the devate, there is no need to try and tarnish his legacy with the SE.
Enyeama tarnished his own legacy. I had no hand in it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

2. Please show me proof that Enyeana indicated interest in playing in 2018.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
He didn't. That is just your deluded narrative.Show me a poll of fans that prove what you say. You are upset with him that he tried to get into the team for WC 2018 when he didn't play in the qualifiers (there is no record of him showing interest in returning to the team) while Uzoho, the eventual number 1, did not play in the qualifiers. You claim to deal in facts so:

1. Please show me a credible poll of Nigerian fans that shows that he tarnished his image.

3. Even if 2 above is true, show me why it is a crime for Enyeama to indicate interest in playing for his country despite failing to participate in the qualifiers, when Uzoho played without involvement in the qualifiers. Maybe you can tell me why Roger Milla, who played no part in the 1990 WC qualifiers, was allowed to go for the WC. Dd Mila tarnish his image too?
Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Aruako, you want me to debate you up and down. But I wont. I made sure Enyeama did not go to the WC2018 and I made sure Enyeama never put on the Nigerian jersey again! Enyeama is history! I WON AND YOU LOST! Why would I now be debating the person who lost? :? :D
I have seen you on this site and if you have facts to back a debate you are not shy to bring them up. On this occasion clearly you want a fact free conversation. Now that you see that it doesn't fly here allow us to focus on the topic. If you don't, I'm happy to challenge you again, again and again. As for your delusions, you are welcome to have them.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

I have seen you on this site and if you have facts to back a debate you are not shy to bring them up. On this occasion clearly you want a fact free conversation. Now that you see that it doesn't fly here allow us to focus on the topic. If you don't, I'm happy to challenge you again, again and again. As for your delusions, you are welcome to have them.
This is true. You should also have noticed that I am not in the business of re-litigating a matter I already won.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

This is true. You should also have noticed that I am not in the business of re-litigating a matter I already won.
So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.
i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

aruako1 wrote:On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.
Chief Aruako1: Thanks for being honest - in my opinion. I say so because I believe Nkono was better than Enyeama, no matter how small
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote: So long as you keep your delusions about your 'victory: off every Enyeama thread we are cool. But if you want to keep this up, I have the time.
i dont have time, as i have better things to do. However, Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. okay, pumpkin?
You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:
aruako1 wrote:On Enyeama v Nkono I think I'll go with Nkono even though Enyeama is up there with the best.
Chief Aruako1: Thanks for being honest - in my opinion. I say so because I believe Nkono was better than Enyeama, no matter how small
Nkono was just a legend.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
You clearly have time as you keep up with your elusive rant everytime Enyeama is mentioned on this site. Now I have time to counter you.
i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
i went on with my day, made some money, came back and i am saying it again---Enyeama is a briber, an arrogant fighter of superiors whose last attempt to weasel his way into the national team ended in disgrace and a deep stain on his name. :taunt:
Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Well, I'm back to tell you that you are delusional - nobody else has that opinion so we are not interested.
not true. even another person on this thread made the same comments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
not true. even another person on this thread made the same comments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The same person who has now focused in the topic?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The same person who has now focused in the topic?
no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

no scroll back to the other person who pointed these things out. hint- you chatted with him earlier. :lol:
Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Danfo how far with Pep?
Any news on the next title he will lose?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Hint - he is focused on the original topic now. Something you are intent on preventing.
indeed :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas wrote:

Odas wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.
That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.
Bros, you might be correct, but at least, Nkono never fought his superiors. Fighting one's superior (unprovoked) - to me - nullifies any other quality a person might have and it applies to Enyeama.