Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by bamenda boy »

According to some, that was the case. Interesting.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by Kabalega »

:lol: :lol: Even Kongo will not bite.
Nice try!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Who is some?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

Joke
Goldenera94
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Abeg close this thread. This is a non-issue. Thanks.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

That's what a CE was arguing on another thread and I could not believe it.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I would certainly agree with that statement. Nkono is a Legend but Enyeama is the better of the two, time will vindicate Vince. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

[/video]

The great Nkono in action at the 1990 WC. Fantastic GK. The all time GOAT of African goalkeeping
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
[/video]
[/video]
Enyeama was better , they aren't even close..be it clyb and country
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.
I see that your bi-polar don flare up again. :lol:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

perhaps better at bribing his friends and journalists to force him upon a nation! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I mean I saw Enyeama stop Messi and Argentina from putting 6 past us at the 2010 WC but you are right Nkono was far better even though he conceded 9 goals in 5 matches and looked like a donkey vs a below average USSR team.
I see that your bi-polar don flare up again. :lol:

Better than your mental retardation that is a chronic condition for you. :laugh:

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Odas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You guys missed what they meant. HINT: They were talking in terms of cutting OKRA and in fighting his SUPERIORS
African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bamenda boy wrote:That's what a CE was arguing on another thread and I could not believe it.
she is the dumbest poster on the site and that is saying a lot, not worthy of another thread.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

African Champions League Winner. African Nations Cup Winner. Second round World Cup 2014. Over 100 caps. Facts, not feelings.
Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Briber 2018. Arrogant! disruptor 2017. Tried to eat where he did not cook 2018. Disgraced out of the National team. Facts, not feelings.
All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Odas wrote:

All feelings and lies. Your lonely campaign cannot come close to tarnishing his legacy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He tanished his own legacy and himself!

And if you think I am the only one who now sees him for who he is, then you have been living under a rock! a deep hole under a rock! Go back to 2018 and you will see the large number of Nigerians who did not want to see Enyeama every wear the eagles shirt again. And we were victorious! HE DID NOT AND WILL NEVER WEAR OUR SHIRT AGAIN! :clap:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

wale1974 wrote:
That Nkono was as bad as Rufai.....u need to watch the nkono of WC 82 and ANC 86.
Bros, you might be correct, but at least, Nkono never fought his superiors. Fighting one's superior (unprovoked) - to me - nullifies any other quality a person might have and it applies to Enyeama.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:That's what a CE was arguing on another thread and I could not believe it.
she is the dumbest poster on the site and that is saying a lot, not worthy of another thread.

Must suck to be you this summer. All your teams tool Ls. Minnesota Timberpuppies, Sevillia, MaliU40, Usa U20. More Ls to come for the US shemales in France :lol: :lol: :lol:

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

wale1974 wrote:

The goat that opens this thread is trying to insinuate that Nkono was better than Enyeama. We aren't talking about Peter Rufai here.