Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyeama was better than Nkono?

Post by danfo driver »

bamenda boy wrote:For some reason, I thought this thread was about Enyeama vs Nkono as players. I need to stop drinking.
It was o! Until one lying Voltron thought he could challenge me and I put him right in his place! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:For some reason, I thought this thread was about Enyeama vs Nkono as players. I need to stop drinking.
It was o! Until one lying Voltron thought he could challenge me and I put him right in his place! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You were laughed out of the thread. Proof?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The problem with you is that you have allowed others eat the money that Enyeama bribed them with. While, you have been doing all the work without eating a dime! why will you do this to yourself? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The problem with you is that you have allowed others eat the money that Enyeama bribed them with. While, you have been doing all the work without eating a dime! why will you do this to yourself? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Proof? Or do we keep writing essays?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Essays— so long as you keep voltroning, and refuse to admit that Enyeama failed to get his way into the Eagles, after all his bribing and unscrupulous methods.

At least you were smart enough to shut your mouth, after I defeated you by proving enyeama was kicked out by Lille and SE. I will shut your mouth here again. :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Essays— so long as you keep voltroning, and refuse to admit that Enyeama failed to get his way into the Eagles, after all his bribing and unscrupulous methods.

At least you were smart enough to shut your mouth, after I defeated you by proving enyeama was kicked out by Lille and SE. I will shut your mouth here again. :lol:
Yawn. Another essay...no proof. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Yawn. Another essay...no proof. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The proof is in the pudding of bribery eaten by several Enyeama beneficiaries who tried to stuff their unruly benefactor on Nigeria. But we rejected him and threw him in the dustbin where he belongs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

The proof is in the pudding of bribery eaten by several Enyeama beneficiaries who tried to stuff their unruly benefactor on Nigeria. But we rejected him and threw him in the dustbin where he belongs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are still all over the place. No proof :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
I disagree. I am still in the place where Enyeama tried to bribe his way into the National team and was left disgraced. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
I disagree. I am still in the place where Enyeama tried to bribe his way into the National team and was left disgraced. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Proof?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
Enyeama bribed his cohorts to get him into the Eagles. It didnt happen and it will never happen! I won! :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
Enyeama bribed his cohorts to get him into the Eagles. It didnt happen and it will never happen! I won! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yawn!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
Yawn!
Ah! Are you tired? i thought you said you have stamina and will "do this for eternity?" :rotf: :rotf: Shey if you collected bribe form Enyeama now, you will be able to purchase energy drink! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Proof?
Yawn!
Ah! Are you tired? i thought you said you have stamina and will "do this for eternity?" :rotf: :rotf: Shey if you collected bribe form Enyeama now, you will be able to purchase energy drink! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yawn...boring. Get the proof
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
Araoko, :lol:

This your yawning so..... see what voltroning in poverty casues? :rotf: :rotf: Better go and collect your portion of the bribe. :rotf: :rotf:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Danfo show evidence that Enyeama was kicked out of Lille ...

How is your man Pep?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

This your yawning so..... see what voltroning in poverty casues? :rotf: :rotf: Better go and collect your portion of the bribe. :rotf: :rotf:
Just show us the proof and stop boring us.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

You are bored already? :lol: :lol: You better be prepared for this to go on for eternity. Shey you said you are ready for me? Thank Goodness sey I am an unemployed lazy man sef! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And who is the us? How many of una dey inside there? :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

You are bored already? :lol: :lol: You better be prepared for this to go on for eternity. Shey you said you are ready for me? Thank Goodness sey I am an unemployed lazy man sef! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And who is the us? How many of una dey inside there? :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yawn! Say something new
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Yawn! Say something new
Araoko, You keep yawning! Are you tired? This is what happens when you voltron on empty stomach and allow others collect bribe from Enyeama. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Yawn! Say something new
Araoko, You keep yawning! Are you tired? This is what happens when you voltron on empty stomach and allow others collect bribe from Enyeama. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Blah blah blah with your dry jokes. Get some new material. Yawn!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Araoko,

Yawn! Say something new
Blah blah blah with your dry jokes. Get some new material. Yawn!
Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another poor attempt at humour. Do you have any proof of bribery yet?