AKPEYI SAVES THOSE 2 GOALS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
AKPEYI SAVES THOSE 2 GOALS

Post by jette1 »

ezenwa relegation settled
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AKPEYI SAVES THOSE 2 GOALS

Post by pajimoh »

Please don't go there. I refuse to start seeing sub standard as the best option.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote:ezenwa relegation settled

Are that daft?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:clap: He’s trash we’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
Rwanda has surpassed Nigeria as a nation that’s ready to embrace this Century ,Senegal has surpassed Nigeria with trains (google Senegalese trains then check Nigeria) and Madagascar has surpassed Nigeria in Football development, it’s a rap Nigeria can’t continue as it is pass it on!(Eaglezbeak)
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:clap: He’s trash we’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
Rwanda has surpassed Nigeria as a nation that’s ready to embrace this Century ,Senegal has surpassed Nigeria with trains (google Senegalese trains then check Nigeria) and Madagascar has surpassed Nigeria in Football development, it’s a rap Nigeria can’t continue as it is pass it on!(Eaglezbeak)
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote::clap: He’s trash we’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
But what no African will probably surpass Nigerians is spewing the sort of drivel you just did... :lol:
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

First, no Naija GK (if anyone at all) would have saved the 2d goal...
And if somehow Akpeyi contrives to save both, he’ll just as likely let in 2 cheap goals.
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:
And if somehow Akpeyi contrives to save both, he’ll just as likely let in 2 cheap goals.
>
True but the fact remains that Akpeyi has kept two clean sheets so far in Egypt. For the record I am not blaming Ezenwa for any of the goals today.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:
>
If Akpeyi was the goalkeeper, the second goal would have been considered cheap goals by those saying no Naija goalkeeper would have saved such goal. :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote::clap: He’s trash we’ve got a player that can’t make the Brighten bench,a club less captain ,a player in the Saudi league and one in the Israeli league all on the pitch at the same time so well you tell it they are going to be @*#t!
But what no African will probably surpass Nigerians is spewing the sort of drivel you just did... :lol:
>
You can say that again :!:

Cheers.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Gotti wrote:
>
For the 2nd goal, the ball wasn't moving that fast and a better-positioned keeper would have been able to get to it and parry it for a corner.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Orion wrote:
Gotti wrote:
>
For the 2nd goal, the ball wasn't moving that fast and a better-positioned keeper would have been able to get to it and parry it for a corner.
Rubbish. I am not an Ezenwa fan but NO HUMAN BEING WOULD HAVE STOPPED THAT SECOND GOAL. That was an extremely lucky, freak deflection for Madagascar. Please we should be reasonable in what we say.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Adisboy wrote:
Orion wrote:
Gotti wrote:
>
Rubbish. I am not an Ezenwa fan but NO HUMAN BEING WOULD HAVE STOPPED THAT SECOND GOAL. That was an extremely lucky, freak deflection for Madagascar. Please we should be reasonable in what we say.
I am no Ezenwa fan myself but anyone that blames him for that second goal is talking out of his frustrated a$$.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Guys are now all of a sudden 'reasonable' but would guys have been 'reasonable' if Akpeyi was in goal today...I guess we would never know
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:If Akpeyi was the goalkeeper, the second goal would have been considered cheap goals by those saying no Naija goalkeeper would have saved such goal. :taunt:
Gibberish as usual... :taunt:

But I don’t doubt that Akpeyi could have “contrived” to save it by lining up in the wrong place (a la the Argentina game) - if he doesn’t then allow it slip under him or through his grasp. LMAO!
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Orion wrote:
Gotti wrote:
>
I am no Ezenwa fan myself but anyone that blames him for that second goal is talking out of his frustrated a$$.
KPOM. I do not know any goalie in the world that would have saved that second goal -- a deflected ball coming at great speed after the goalie had already reacted to the first shot?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Ezenwa positioned the wall to his right and then stood behind the wall so he can't see the ball? The second goal was just poor goalkeeping, a keeper on set pieces have the wall block one side and then positions himself just to the other side of the wall to the exposed area. Ezenwa took himself out of play and it was a poor goal to concede deflection and all. That's why you need game fit players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oscar52 wrote:Ezenwa positioned the wall to his right and then stood behind the wall so he can't see the ball? The second goal was just poor goalkeeping, a keeper on set pieces have the wall block one side and then positions himself just to the other side of the wall to the exposed area. Ezenwa took himself out of play and it was a poor goal to concede deflection and all. That's why you need game fit players.
What are you talking about? He wasn’t positioned behind the wall that’s why he was on the move to the side the wall was positioned and the FK was originally going towards then it deflected going the complete other direction and he had to try and get back and it was too late. No keeper can save that, haba with these lies...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:If Akpeyi was the goalkeeper, the second goal would have been considered cheap goals by those saying no Naija goalkeeper would have saved such goal. :taunt:
Gibberish as usual... :taunt:

But I don’t doubt that Akpeyi could have “contrived” to save it by lining up in the wrong place (a la the Argentina game) - if he doesn’t then allow it slip under him or through his grasp. LMAO!
>

:lol: :lol: :lol: AKPEYI?? People still support Akpeyi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Gotti wrote:
>
You can say that again :!:

Cheers.

And again :lol: :lol: . Eaglezbeak is obviously in mourning

One moment, I’m reading about football, the next about Senegalese trains. I start wondering if the nickname of the Senegal team is “trains”...until I realize “This is nonsense”
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet