SE 0 Senegal 1: Match Report & Lineup (+ Subs)......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE 0 Senegal 1: Match Report & Lineup (+ Subs)......

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:
ANC wrote:John Ogu agreed. Sometimes i wonder if he has any shame. He has zero skills, just jam-body thats it.
:scared:

Which John Ogu are you describing?

After Mikel, dude is about the most skilful footballer on the team. Plays a calm game and has short, medium and long range passing skills. What is universally known about him just like Mikel is their lack of pace. But when it comes to skills and football IQ, he is up there.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am hopeful you are refering to passing ability. And perhaps, short passing, because I do not even think his through passes are above average.

Mikel is not even close to being the most skillful player on the team.

Mikel, not to even speak of Ogu, does not even have 1/10th the skill ability of the likes of Chukwueze, Iwobi, Kalu, Onyekuru....

Na condition make crayfish bend. Imagine going from the world-class passing ability of Sunday Oliseh to end up praising Mikel and Ogu for "being the best passers on the team." We have suffered.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Surely we can do better than Ogu(hopefully this will be his last tournament in national colors), cause he offers neither youthful exuberance or dynamism. We need to start looking at young and exciting midfielders to build around Ndidi and Etebo... comb the local league, and anywhere in Europe if need be for such young talents.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Even if they don’t watch the it it doesn’t stop them from complaining about players, not a soul knows how any player performed v Senegal but they still want they out. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Me I am still waiting for those that are complaining about goalkeepers and threatening fire and brimestones to produce only 1 keeper Nigeria has that his proven and better than the three we have in camp.

Abeg just one. ...

We like to moan and complain for no just reason..na internet cause am. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Me I am still waiting for those that are complaining about goalkeepers and threatening fire and brimestones to produce only 1 keeper Nigeria has that his proven and better than the three we have in camp.

Abeg just one. ...

We like to moan and complain for no just reason..na internet cause am. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...and I'm still there with you siddonlooking for the list.
Its been three days now, still nothing...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Damunk wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Me I am still waiting for those that are complaining about goalkeepers and threatening fire and brimestones to produce only 1 keeper Nigeria has that his proven and better than the three we have in camp.

Abeg just one. ...

...and I'm still there with you siddonlooking for the list.
Its been three days now, still nothing...
Una go wait tired. Una act like una no know our people...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!