In Which Forum Are AFCON/ANC Games?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
In Which Forum Are AFCON/ANC Games?

Post by Kabalega »

The new format is confusing?

Where are the AFCON games being posted?

Right now, I'm just searching the forum to get what I want because everything seems to be in flux.

Mods should also ignore BigP's pleas, too. The lad is going through some issues that we all go through in life.

Now, I'm not sure where the AFCON/ANC US viewing thread is...
I just have to search for it all the time.

Anyway, all I want to know in which forum I should post about the next African champions .... :sneaky:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: In Which Forum Are AFCON/ANC Games?

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote:The new format is confusing?

Right now, I'm just searching the forum to get what I want because everything seems to be in flux.

Mods should also ignore BigP's pleas, too. The lad is going through some issues that we all go through in life.

Anyway, all I want to know in which forum I should post about the next African champions .... :sneaky:

AFCON should belong in Eagles nest. It is not only Nigerians that contribute to this site. Secondly the continent of Africa IS thrice been conquered by Super Eagles.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

World football forum except for Nigeria's games.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods shangalo, this to world forum..this site is for the SE and Nigeriam football news..all other info can be found in world forum, it isn't that difficult..yall just mad because bigpokey isn't that active there..if I want that forum to be up there, trust me I will..however eagle nest is what CE is....so spare me the rants .. ANC we all know you are a ghanaman
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods shangalo, this to world forum..this site is for the SE and Nigeriam football news..all other info can be found in world forum, it isn't that difficult..yall just mad because bigpokey isn't that active there..if I want that forum to be up there, trust me I will..however eagle nest is what CE is....so spare me the rants .. ANC we all know you are a ghanaman
Look up "delusions of grandeur."

If Chelsea ever start winning again, you will be the first to post about them on the... ahem, English Nest! With no apologies...

Anyway, all I want is clarification on which forum to post the rest of ANC/AFCON games.
9ja has an easy group so there is nothing exciting in their group.

Group A's Egypt vs Zimbabwe is important especially given that Zimbabwe's talisman has a knee injury.
The Egyptian's spies already know which knee, the type of injury and how to deal with it on the pitch.

NB: Remember what your psych pro helper told you? Do not suddenly quit your psych meds. If you don't like them, taper (gradually wean) off of them.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Kabalega wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods shangalo, this to world forum..this site is for the SE and Nigeriam football news..all other info can be found in world forum, it isn't that difficult..yall just mad because bigpokey isn't that active there..if I want that forum to be up there, trust me I will..however eagle nest is what CE is....so spare me the rants .. ANC we all know you are a ghanaman
Look up "delusions of grandeur."

If Chelsea ever start winning again, you will be the first to post about them on the... ahem, English Nest! With no apologies...

Anyway, all I want is clarification on which forum to post the rest of ANC/AFCON games.
9ja has an easy group so there is nothing exciting in their group.

Group A's Egypt vs Zimbabwe is important especially given that Zimbabwe's talisman has a knee injury.
The Egyptian's spies already know which knee, the type of injury and how to deal with it on the pitch.

NB: Remember what your psych pro helper told you? Do not suddenly quit your psych meds. If you don't like them, taper (gradually wean) off of them.
Now you know where to post about Uganda.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This splitting of the forums is frankly very stupid.

Who came up with this moronic idea ?

So AFCON doesn't deserve to be in Eagle's nest, yet threads about EPL do ?

what kind of nonsense is this ?

Abeg merge the damn forums.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

aruako1 wrote:

World football forum except for Nigeria's games.
Kpom!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

vancity eagle wrote:This splitting of the forums is frankly very stupid.

Eagles nest is only for Nigerian football discussion. Other non-Nigerian football matters are on world football. Then again, if you want to see all threads, view the 'strictly soccer' classification and it will bring up all threads but when you respond, it will route you to the section for that thread. It has taken me a little getting used to but the truth of the matter is this is a Nigerian football forum therefore, Eagles nest should be limited to Nigerian matters.

Other football forums are setup the same way. For instance in the main Chelsea fan forum (based out of UK), moderators do not allow any non-CFC discussion in the CFC sub-forum. There are sub-forums for other categories (EPL, CL, etc that do not involve CFC). This is not a novel concept.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

green4life wrote:

Eagles nest is only for Nigerian football discussion. Other non-Nigerian football matters are on world football. Then again, if you want to see all threads, view the 'strictly soccer' classification and it will bring up all threads but when you respond, it will route you to the section for that thread. It has taken me a little getting used to but the truth of the matter is this is a Nigerian football forum therefore, Eagles nest should be limited to Nigerian matters.

Other football forums are setup the same way. For instance in the main Chelsea fan forum (based out of UK), moderators do not allow any non-CFC discussion in the CFC sub-forum. There are sub-forums for other categories (EPL, CL, etc that do not involve CFC). This is not a novel concept.
that is why they should make me a mod.... not one single none Nigerian football news will see more than 5 seconds life... who do i need to pay to become a mod on this forum.... also i will ban many members wey don insult me tire, just to test and see if the ban command works.

but no that yeye prepaid has thrown away my application
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

green4life wrote:

So we are free to discuss EPL on the main forum but not AFCON ?

How on earth does that make sense, and how is EPL "Nigerian related"

Yet AFCON which NIGERIA IS PLAYING IN, is not "Nigeria related"

You guys make no damn sense.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:

that is why they should make me a mod.... not one single none Nigerian football news will see more than 5 seconds life... who do i need to pay to become a mod on this forum.... also i will ban many members wey don insult me tire, just to test and see if the ban command works.

but no that yeye prepaid has thrown away my application
You're a stinking cvnt and mods live in a hot. A stinking cvnt in a closed space like that.... well you know the rest :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

Pay attention
If it's EPL and your discussing a naija player then it's allowed in the EN

If it's HALF CORN and you're discussing naija, it goes into World football.

Which part of this typical naija definition you don't understand? Na Tibet dem born you? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

Pay attention

Which part of this typical naija definition you don't understand? Na Tibet dem born you? :tic:
:lol: :lol: So what happens if I post about a 9ja ref's (do they still have them at this level? :P ) influence in an African Nations Cup game in the world footie forum?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I think SE and African tournaments belong on Eagles Nest. EPL and other European leagues belong on Arsenal or Man U or Barcelona website.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

The key is whether the discussion relates to the Nigerian national team or its players. How is that so difficult to understand? We have discussed AFCON on Eagles Best where the topic relates to Nigeria. If we are discussing the performance of a Nigerian player in an EPL game (away from the match thread) it belongs in Eagles Nest. AFCON games that don't involve Nigeria and EPL game threads belong in World Football. There will be ambiguity from time to time but that is what the moderators are here for. This is not a new concept - many football forums have the same setup.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

aruako1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

The key is whether the discussion relates to the Nigerian national team or its players. How is that so difficult to understand? We have discussed AFCON on Eagles Best where the topic relates to Nigeria. If we are discussing the performance of a Nigerian player in an EPL game (away from the match thread) it belongs in Eagles Nest. AFCON games that don't involve Nigeria and EPL game threads belong in World Football. There will be ambiguity from time to time but that is what the moderators are here for. This is not a new concept - many football forums have the same setup.
You couldn't be more succinct. Persin wey get ear, make him listen. :agree:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

Pay attention

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I go die-ooo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

I've come to a conclusion!

On CE, Nigeria is like a moon of the rest of the World planet.
It actually is like that on earth! :shock:

Where does it end though?

Why stop at footie? Why not do the same with other sports?
Heck, do the same in Rant n Rave, Technology Highway, Tinubu...!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:I think SE and African tournaments belong on Eagles Nest. EPL and other European leagues belong on Arsenal or Man U or Barcelona website.
Nope tfco will spam eagles nest
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote:I've come to a conclusion!

On CE, Nigeria is like a moon of the rest of the World planet.
It actually is like that on earth! :shock:

Where does it end though?

Why stop at footie? Why not do the same with other sports?
Heck, do the same in Rant n Rave, Technology Highway, Tinubu...!
Go and create Ugandan forum
SuperEagles

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

green4life wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

It's not a matter of being succinct. What has been proposed and implemented is simply wrong. Football tournaments in which Nigeria is a participant ought to be discussed here in full. Having one discussion about the African Cup of Nations (relating to Nigeria) in one forum, and a second discussion about the same African Cup of Nations (unrelated to Nigeria) in another forum is frankly quite ridiculous.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

mystic wrote:
green4life wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
green4life wrote:

It's not a matter of being succinct. What has been proposed and implemented is simply wrong. Football tournaments in which Nigeria is a participant ought to be discussed here in full. Having one discussion about the African Cup of Nations (relating to Nigeria) in one forum, and a second discussion about the same African Cup of Nations (unrelated to Nigeria) in another forum is frankly quite ridiculous.
Since when does Nigeria = Africa? This is a Nigerian football forum first and foremost no apologies. Eagles nest is for Nigerian football. It can't be more straightforward a concept just as Cfcnet is for Chelsea, yet they discuss all sorts of football there including ANC. But their main forum is for their club only and they are super strict on the content being discussed per thread.

If Zimbabwe plays Uganda in the ANC and I want to chime in, I will look for the thread where ever it's located and contribute. It's not difficult to find. Click on strictly soccer and you will get your fill. It's not that hard. We love to push back on rules but when we go to other people's or club forums, we will shut up, don't ask questions, follow the rules happily and enjoy their forum but when it comes to a naija thing, we must push, tug and drag over simple matters. I used to feel how the complainers felt - that was my initial feeling but I asked myself the rationale and it makes perfect sense. Now I am used to the new way and I have no complaints. You folks need to get with the program.