France 1 - 0 Nigeria FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
France 1 - 0 Nigeria FT

Post by Cmoke »

Again,

Game go soon start una never start any thread!

Cmoke
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France v Nigeria

Post by Babalawo »

Cmoke wrote:Again,

Cmoke

What time is the game?
This one you run open thread, I hope you don't have a "Jinxing" record.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the bobo nah professional jinx, e pass gotti own..game is at 11 my time
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Make una relax

We don qualify already

Cmoke :D

Right now, we don qualify for next round if we maintain our current position as one of the 4 best 3rd place teams.

Unlikely that Chile with -5 or Thailand with -17 will pass us even if they carry 3rd. There are some group where 3rd place has just 1 point.

A draw by Cameroun and N Zealand will leave their 3rd place team at 2 points.

So unless Falcons open yansh well well, we don qualify already.
Even if dem open yansh, we fit still quality.

Cmoke
Last edited by Cmoke on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the bobo nah professional jinx, e pass gotti own..game is at 11 my time
I’m amazed at how you respond to everything.
Wow.
You must have a really flexible job/life.
And I think you know about Nigerian football in the 80s.
So you’re not a kid.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Smallpokey,

Last time I open thread , we win 2-0 and practically qualify for next round.

Cmoke :D :D
Bigpokey24 wrote:the bobo nah professional jinx, e pass gotti own..game is at 11 my time
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

waka-man wrote:
Wow.
So you’re not a kid.
This na de classiest insult I have ever seen on this forum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote:
Wow.
So you’re not a kid.
oh yes, flexibility brings longevity . Also we can access CE on the fly, be it at the airport, meetings, restrooms, kicking it with your women, at the gym etc... It's what you call technology. Fyi( I stare at a screen all the time ) Work requirements . some of us do have about 3 screens at the office , so one window I have CE and for 8 hours at the office that page will be opened... then i access it on my mobile device aka smart phone..You just cannot live life stressing and thinking too much . many people take things too seriously ...Life is shot . the company you dey work for fit pursue you at anytime FYI ..

I only visit a few internet sites, CE , Yahoo, Facebook and those ones people use to pay bills. I can't even remember the last time i visited a bank , talk-less of mailing a payment. You must get with modern technology. So access to the web is nothing .As far as football, that is the only sport i give 100( and you know the SE is king in my books) it is good to know the history about football, be it the 50, all the way to 2019 and beyond... age is nothing but a number except you are tobi17

Now i must commend that you are able to take note of my posting( that shows you also spend lots of time on CE and just maybe you are very limited up there as far as expressing your thoughts in written words...you know some people will have lots to say inside that their heads...but to jot am down, nah that wan dey create serious katakata plus headache... for some olodo to express wetin them dey think be like advance calculus in Latin .. so hang in there, e go better small small
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cmoke wrote:Smallpokey,

Last time I open thread , we win 2-0 and practically qualify for next round.

Cmoke :D :D
it is bigpokey... so you are going to claim say Falcons go beat France :lol: :lol: if that one happen , i no go post for this forum until after AFCON
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:
waka-man wrote:
Wow.
So you’re not a kid.
This na de classiest insult I have ever seen on this forum. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cmoke
Baba game starts in 4 hours. With that said, qualification for the next round is not set in stone. We have to limit the damage today if we lose like I expect us to. Right now we are GD -1 with 3 points. If we lose then we remain at 3 points but the goal margin we lose with will be key. I would say we should keep the margin at 2 at the max. If we do that we would be -3 GD with 3 points and with the way things are shaping up in other groups, that IMHO should be enough to make it to the next round.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
Baba game starts in 4 hours. With that said, qualification for the next round is not set in stone. We have to limit the damage today if we lose like I expect us to. Right now we are GD -1 with 3 points. If we lose then we remain at 3 points but the goal margin we lose with will be key. I would say we should keep the margin at 2 at the max. If we do that we would be -3 GD with 3 points and with the way things are shaping up in other groups, that IMHO should be enough to make it to the next round.
i think it will be wise for the FALCONS gettign beat silly and going home...because them fit face USA for RD 16 and that one fit nearly match Thailand ( nah only 2 we score Thailand, so if USA play us, nah 11 dem go score us)
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
i think it will be wise for the FALCONS gettign beat silly and going home...because them fit face USA for RD 16 and that one fit nearly match Thailand ( nah only 2 we score Thailand, so if USA play us, nah 11 dem go score us)
When did we play Thailand? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
BigPuke needs Alagbin...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
before the world-cup in a friendly
[/video]
SuperEagles

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Oga mi,

Thanks for translating everything I said into proper English.

Cmoke

Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

sorry oo, the game nah 2pm my time
SuperEagles

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:sorry oo, the game nah 2pm my time

You Dey craze! after you don make me reschedule my meeting for around that time thinking game was 5pm my time. Some of us have jobs you know :veryangry:
Peter Obi For President 2023
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Cmoke
before the world-cup in a friendly
[/video]

So Una de attack Blgporkey say him brain no dey again but una brain don tire say no even fit remember say we played Thailand only one few months. thats what stress go do you when all you do ls work work work and no play
ago
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Babalawo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:sorry oo, the game nah 2pm my time

You Dey craze! after you don make me reschedule my meeting for around that time thinking game was 5pm my time. Some of us have jobs you know :veryangry:
i apologized and you still vex...nah who send you message to get job?
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cmoke wrote:Right now, we don qualify for next round if we maintain our current position as one of the 4 best 3rd place teams.

Unlikely that Chile with -5 or Thailand with -17 will pass us even if they carry 3rd. There are some group where 3rd place has just 1 point.

A draw by Cameroun and N Zealand will leave their 3rd place team at 2 points.

So unless Falcons open yansh well well, we don qualify already.
Even if dem open yansh, we fit still quality.

Cmoke
Well our girls don begin boast say France na nothing, dem tok say France nor fit do na thing... Me I dey wait for 8pm. I hope and pray say dem nor translate the boasting to French language, I nor want make them vex. :laugh:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:Well our girls don begin boast say France na nothing, dem tok say France nor fit do na thing... Me I dey wait for 8pm. I hope and pray say dem nor translate the boasting to French language, I nor want make them vex. :laugh:
Dean, they are not boasting... :D

They said they believe the can (NOT will) beat France...
And that's the ONLY thing they can say, otherwise why show up at all.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL