France 1 - 0 Nigeria FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: France 1 - 0 Nigeria FT

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So how far when will we know if we move to next stage ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Thursday
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

A hateful bunch most of you are. Why look behind the blackboard for a boogieman if the rules are written on the face of the board? Why the insults and stupid innuendos instead of having a civil discussion.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

besides VAR, the truth is the team has been poorly trained, thats why they are in the position they are now, not the referee decisions! anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the problem affecting Nigerian football
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

We would rather blame the black man for not being good enough than face reality that we are being shafted. The modern black man now has to fight both the previous opponents that his predecessor faced and also his fellow black men.

Did anyone watch the France-England game? Did anyone see the penalty and note the goal keeper's feet?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Cristao II wrote:We would rather blame the black man for not being good enough than face reality that we are being shafted. The modern black man now has to fight both the previous opponents that his predecessor faced and also his fellow black men.

Did anyone watch the France-England game? Did anyone see the penalty and note the goal keeper's feet?
Nigeria did not get shafted in that France game, i watched it, 1st half, we lost the ball 47 times! we could not even make the 3rd pass! it really was that bad, 2nd half was slightly better but no shot on target, now how can a team be expected to win a game in such circumstances?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

marko wrote:
Cristao II wrote:We would rather blame the black man for not being good enough than face reality that we are being shafted. The modern black man now has to fight both the previous opponents that his predecessor faced and also his fellow black men.

Nigeria did not get shafted in that France game, i watched it, 1st half, we lost the ball 47 times! we could not even make the 3rd pass! it really was that bad, 2nd half was slightly better but no shot on target, now how can a team be expected to win a game in such circumstances?
Nigeria's goal was to secure a point and if possible win off a counter. France was dominant but dominance doesnt equate winning neither does it mean that one should make crappy decisions.

I ask - Did you watch the France - England game yesterday?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:

Nigeria's goal was to secure a point and if possible win off a counter. France was dominant but dominance doesnt equate winning neither does it mean that one should make crappy decisions.

well if you set up your team to play negative or defensive, then it is more than likely you get over run by the opposition and be forced to make mistakes, its that simple, i did not see the France, England game, what happened?

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:

well if you set up your team to play negative or defensive, then it is more than likely you get over run by the opposition and be forced to make mistakes, its that simple, i did not see the France, England game, what happened?
That is not the point, stop bleating all over the place, Nigeria is not the only one that sets itself up to play in a certain, your team did and won the Uefa with it. Of course it is a white European team they must be good, but when an African team does it they are committing a crime.

The simple question was, did the keeper in the England v France game move or not?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:

That is not the point, stop bleating all over the place, Nigeria is not the only one that sets itself up to play in a certain, your team did and won the Uefa with it. Of course it is a white European team they must be good, but when an African team does it they are committing a crime.

The simple question was, did the keeper in the England v France game move or not?
White? Why bring race into this? All i can see around the French team are black faces just like any typical African side, i did not watch the England game but what relevance has this got with our inability to pass the ball? Does everything have to be about race? Our coach is white as well, so what really is the your point? We lost the game because we played a white team full of black players or?

Any team that can hardly control the ball for 90 minutes deserves to lose the game, its that simple

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

all of una wey dey yawa these girls, maybe we for get some transgenders to play for Falcons :D
Y’all complaining fifa is corrupt. Just wait till the full transgender teams start popping up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Naija is out
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Naija is out
:D not yet, after Chile vs Thailand /Cameroon vs somebdy)
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
If Scotland would have won today we will be out on goal difference.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
see you are a jinx.... hopefully you keep this up :thumbs: :thumbs:
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Heard there was another VAR decision between Scotland and Argentina, any racism or bias comments available?

Marko
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

So was this premature or what? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Not really, if they had won, we may still go through with a less than 2 goals Chile victory and a draw between Cameroon and New Zealand
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Its harsh to rely on other results to find a way through, we should put our destiny in our hands!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
see you are a jinx.... hopefully you keep this up :thumbs: :thumbs:
:thumbs: :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

marko wrote:Its harsh to rely on other results to find a way through, we should put our destiny in our hands!
Abeg who are you rooting for by the way? Why not come out of the closet already and free your mind.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

marko wrote:Heard there was another VAR decision between Scotland and Argentina, any racism or bias comments available?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This marko you get pepper fr ya mouth and body o ? You wan make dem Oloye gather fight you ? I no dey o :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
marko wrote:Heard there was another VAR decision between Scotland and Argentina, any racism or bias comments available?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This marko you get pepper fr ya mouth and body o ? You wan make dem Oloye gather fight you ? I no dey o :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: If you know Marko very well, you will know that this is a boy with an empty skull. :rotf: I dont mean to insult him, but this is a boy whose head, legitimately has no brain inside. Remember when he said:

1. United does not need a defender in January?
2. United is as good as PSG
3. United gave Jones and Smalling extensions so that they can sell them :rotf:
4. After 8 games under Ole, he was dancing jaskelebe!

Then in April, he was crying like a child whose ice cream has melted. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please! those of us who know Marko.. know the boy isnt the brightest crayon in the box. :lol: He is comic relief!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?