OUR STRIKER PROBLEMS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
OUR STRIKER PROBLEMS

Post by jette1 »

we need to make Obafemi And Aluko recall
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OUR STRIKER PROBLEMS

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You need a night vigil for ya issues.
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Even in the women's team.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What striker problems how many passes came for the strikers today, mention how many. Or the strikers should go to the defence to get the ball and dribble all the way forward?

We were a team under pressure our game tactics from day one against better opponents was to attack on the counter, even for that to work, you need clever passes from the middle, none came.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You blame strikers when they see the post and they start aiming for row z, you blame strikers when chances are created and they are not taken.

As far as today's game was concerned we played like a team more worried about conceding than scoring. And we almost succeeded until VAR conspiracy took over and re wrote the script
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

We need more creativity in this team. As for Martins and Aluko - this isn't AFCON.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Just like the Arsenal when you have a world class strike force in Laza and Auba, and a Sh1t midfield with zero creativity and pressing game... it will be a tall order expecting goals without working 10x harder for it. For some reason Nigerian teams have been consistent in its team set up- decent to world class attack, below average to decent midfield, and decent to terrible defence all in that order... there is invariably never a balance.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Martins could have been difference in the last world cup
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

My main concerns at the AWC was the middle both DM and AM. We carried that same flaws to the WC.