ASISAT RE-EXAMINED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ASISAT RE-EXAMINED

Post by jette1 »

This name fits our girl wel well
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: TOOTHLESS ASSISAT

Post by Benedict Iroha »

So much for a Barca player.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Rubbish thread!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

The girl doesn't deserve this rubbish thread. She had a poor game but it happens to the best of them. Some of you boys need to grow up.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kolinzo wrote:Rubbish thread!
Rubbish response with a robbing player; we carry a sprinter put for front for an easy goal, we better find a real striker who can at least retain and hold ball upfront

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

Lolly wrote:The girl doesn't deserve this rubbish thread. She had a poor game but it happens to the best of them. Some of you boys need to grow up.
Don't you think in certain games, top talented players have no excuse and have to perform.
Don't you think that may mean a voctory or a loss for their sides ?

How many times has Ronaldo stepped up for Portugal and Cavani for Uruguay.
Hakeem for the Rockets.

A true champion shines when they have to.

Hopefully in our next game she will show up.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

She's been poor this World Cup.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

jette1 wrote:
Rubbish response with a robbing player; we carry a sprinter put for front for an easy goal, we better find a real striker who can at least retain and hold ball upfront
Even rubbish response with a belief Oshoala is just a speedster.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

blueangel wrote:
Lolly wrote:The girl doesn't deserve this rubbish thread. She had a poor game but it happens to the best of them. Some of you boys need to grow up.
Don't you think in certain games, top talented players have no excuse and have to perform.

Hakeem for the Rockets.

How many times did they even send her the ball? How many times were her teammates available for passes from her? The likes of Cavani and Ronaldo have never singlehandedly taken over a world cup game. Show me and I will forever shut up.

***Breda = Br****
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Totally useless by an irrelevant forumer.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

She doesn't have ball skills with ball at her feet so no hold up play but most of all what I don't like is the lack of hustle from her, she is zapping her teams energy with her body language. She is playing like she is surrounded by Barcelona players not Nigerian players. Ball over the top and she refuses to give chase, no good effort or hustle from her. Ordega and Oparanozie are limited but at least they hustle.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oscar52 wrote:She doesn't have ball skills with ball at her feet so no hold up play but most of all what I don't like is the lack of hustle from her, she is zapping her teams energy with her body language. She is playing like she is surrounded by Barcelona players not Nigerian players. Ball over the top and she refuses to give chase, no good effort or hustle from her. Ordega and Oparanozie are limited but at least they hustle.
:clap: :agree: :thumbs: :thumb:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I think she has followed in the foot steps of the men side.
They shine at youth level but poor at senior.
She was electric at youth level, and based on all the accolade, probably good at club too.
But what happened here, this June in France baffle me.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Synopsis wrote:She's been poor this World Cup.
She has not been poor.
Those are her real abilities.
It is people that acclaim her to abilities she does not have that fuel the problem.
She is quick & she runs fast, that's about it & situations she performs.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

kolinzo wrote:
blueangel wrote:

Hakeem for the Rockets.

How many times did they even send her the ball? How many times were her teammates available for passes from her? The likes of Cavani and Ronaldo have never singlehandedly taken over a world cup game. Show me and I will forever shut up.
Do you know her abilities?
Do you know her deficiencies?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Oguleftie wrote:
Synopsis wrote:She's been poor this World Cup.
She has not been poor.
Those are her real abilities.
It is people that acclaim her to abilities she does not have that fuel the problem.
She is quick & she runs fast, that's about it & situations she performs.
I don't know but she played better at the last world cup.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

She is playing like pre-2018 World Cup Ahmed Musa!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

mcal wrote:...I think she has followed in the foot steps of the men side.
They shine at youth level but poor at senior.
She was electric at youth level, and based on all the accolade, probably good at club too.
But what happened here, this June in France baffle me.
False.
She is quick and she runs fast.
That is about it.
Easier to fool the youth than a mature adult.
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

She needs to be patient and stay in the game mentally even when things aren't going her way
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ASISAT RE-EXAMINED

Post by pajimoh »

Missisat and Misghalo, God vex with us or something?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The entire team was crap! why point her out??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

marko wrote:The entire team was crap! why point her out??
Defensively the team was sound. She's supposed to be the WC player in that team but she lacks guile. Just gra gra. Not cerebral at all.

We did not even work their defense. One shot all game and zero shot on target is very poor showing as a team and damning as a striker
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

For a player that has played at Liverpool, Arsenal, in China and now in Barcelona and has won countless Women APoY awards, Asisat Oshoala is one hell of a head scratcher. She promised greatness at U20 level and but for a few glimpses like that world class goal against South Korea, she is utterly woeful.

We can say whatever we want, but coach Dennerby has improved the Falcons defensively speaking. France could have played for 2 days last night but they would not have scored a goal but for FIFA's help.

But you need to study Oshoala in a game to understand. She is not in synch with her mates, never chases the ball or the opposition down and when she heads, it is directionless. Sometimes coaches leave players like that on the pitch because of a possible star turn, but her impact on her mates can be devastating when they work hard and she just strolls around like the lord of the manor. Her positioning too is awful and always far away from the main action with her negative body language.

She really needs to improve or simply be dropped!