Cheer up Super Eagles video

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Cheer up Super Eagles video

Post by ohenhen1 »

[/video]
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Cheer up Super Eagles video

Post by mcal »

...when Nigeria was Nigeria until the thieves and political thieves saw the fame and popularity in football, we started nose-diving at the world stage.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

mcal wrote:...when Nigeria was Nigeria until the thieves and political thieves saw the fame and popularity in football, we started nose-diving at the world stage.
Too many poor (Amateur) minds in a profession game with a potentual for riches,its like throwing a bunch of sweets in the air around kids you'll get nothing but chaos!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

mcal wrote:...when Nigeria was Nigeria until the thieves and political thieves saw the fame and popularity in football, we started nose-diving at the world stage.
Couldn’t disagree more. We are in so much a better place from an organisation point of view. bloody hell last World Cup we had no bonus rows, not internal factions, just football. And for a while, we’ve had stable leadership of the FA, and we’re not firing managers willy-nilly.

We’re still crap mind you, but we’re a lot better than we used to be.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.