THE D-MADAMS ON OUR FALCONS HAVE TO GO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: THE D-MADAMS ON OUR FALCONS HAVE TO GO

Post by JACKAL »

airwolex wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Here is the list of our D-Madams
Oluehi
Ebere
Ebi
Ohale
Michael
Chikwele
Oparanozi
Funny thing is that all the ladies on this list have incredible motors...it's technique and ability that they lack so this thread is moot.
Seriously ?? …. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Let me clarify things for all of you on this D-madam issue.

What I would ideally like to see is Women who are fit and young, Like Oshoala looked six years ago when she was playing in the U-20's and even in the last WC. That to me is the framework of a female athlete at her athletic best. Even Oshoala is begining not to look the part. We have a few of them on our team today. I mentioned Okeke several times and some the younger replacements. If we are doing it right they should already have the required 10,000 hours of Practicing and playing action with good coaching by the time they are 21 years old. If we did this we wouldn't need any d-madams.

Again, look at the teams who are winning and you will see what I am talking about. The are mostly within that 21-30 age bracket and even the older ones still look the part with their athletic best
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Oguleftie wrote:
oyek wrote:Those D-Madams are current African champions with back to back to back championships.
FIFA WWC is for the world teams.
Leave your Africa at the door step.
Well, technically you first have to conquer Africa in order to qualify to join the world teams so there's that...
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?