Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

naijaguy
Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

Post by naijaguy »

Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Re: Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

naijaguy wrote:Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

Iwobinho :thumbs: :thumbs: , Argentina slayer. Hope daft rohr allows iwobi play 90 minutes, kid can change the game with a pass at anytime.

9jaMan wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

Iwobinho :thumbs: :thumbs: , Argentina slayer. Hope daft rohr allows iwobi play 90 minutes, kid can change the game with a pass at anytime.
You say he 'can', but the truth is he rarely does...what he does do frequently is lose the ball, he needs to work on that...

rubbish, these SE players are just talkers with zero bites..let them go and learn how to score goals..I see them coming home early :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

We’re winning this thang! :thumbs:

9jaMan wrote:

You say he 'can', but the truth is he rarely does...what he does do frequently is lose the ball, he needs to work on that...
Sometimes he weighs himself down with the over expectation to always do well. At times, he tries a bit too hard to fill Okocha's boots. The fans have been waiting for someone to take up the mantle since JJ hung his boots.

His ball turnover rate has more to do with his quick movement and early release of the ball. At Arsenal, he is surrounded by players who have more movement, better anticipation and play at a faster pace. That is what he is lacking on the SE. Our build up play in the final 3rd is often predictable and slow paced. It's either he slows down or Rohr gets the players to up the ante..

Mr Shows wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Sometimes he weighs himself down with the over expectation to always do well. At times, he tries a bit too hard to fill Okocha's boots. The fans have been waiting for someone to take up the mantle since JJ hung his boots.

His ball turnover rate has more to do with his quick movement and early release of the ball. At Arsenal, he is surrounded by players who have more movement, better anticipation and play at a faster pace. That is what he is lacking on the SE. Our build up play in the final 3rd is often predictable and slow paced. It's either he slows down or Rohr gets the players to up the ante..
Early days it used to be because of that, but lately it’s been more of him ball hugging or dancing atilogwu that’s led to him losing the ball.

Iwobi has to come correct in this Afcon cause he's no longer a kid, the creative burden of the whole team and the expectation of millions of Nigerian fans will fall on him to produce some genius (we all know he's got it in him), Iwobi AKA Ojiogwu, we are trusting you to announce yourself in a big way :thumb:

I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...

Mr Shows wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Early days it used to be because of that, but lately it’s been more of him ball hugging or dancing atilogwu that’s led to him losing the ball.
That is the weight being JJ's nephew places around his neck. He has watched the videos, he has seen the delight Okocha's moves brought to the fans. He understands the psyche of the average Nigerian football fans. In fact, that is the reason why the fans warm to him. Simple flick over he did and see how fans were having orgasms ... :biggrin:

niyi wrote:I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...
Your prediction is noted. Trust Nigerians to wish themselves the worst.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Cally wrote:
niyi wrote:I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...
Your prediction is noted. Trust Nigerians to wish themselves the worst.
Not sure how this prediction or opinion means I am wishing Nigeria or Iwobi evil.

no be only war...smh... these jokers don ever see war before?

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We’re winning this thang! :thumbs:
Thanks bro! I have the same belief. Let's go Eagles, show the world.

Don't predict negativity. Just wish the young man well. His success is Nigeria's success. Haba!

I feel sorry for guys trying to stop Iwobi.Nigeria biggest problem will be that mumu coach from Germany.If he think smart SE will win him his first major trophy and add value to his credentials .
Iwobi that will start for teams like England,Italy ,Germany,Argentina is the same guy people want to bench in SE?

Better at what? Which Etebo?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
soma

Post by soma »

Somebody on this thread looking for attention. You’ll do well to ignore him.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....

Tbh, I never like when players needlessly use such hyperbole to describe preparation for a tournament. I often find that people that say this never actually treat it like a war, and can be some of the poorest performers.

Forget the flowery language, Iwobi. Get focused and do your best. It’s not war