Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

Post by naijaguy »

Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

[/video]
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Afcon will be like a war- Iwobi (Video included)

Post by 9jaMan »

naijaguy wrote:Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

[/video]

Iwobinho :thumbs: :thumbs: , Argentina slayer. Hope daft rohr allows iwobi play 90 minutes, kid can change the game with a pass at anytime.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Afcon will be like a war; we are confident we will do well- Alex Iwobi

[/video]

Iwobinho :thumbs: :thumbs: , Argentina slayer. Hope daft rohr allows iwobi play 90 minutes, kid can change the game with a pass at anytime.
You say he 'can', but the truth is he rarely does...what he does do frequently is lose the ball, he needs to work on that...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

rubbish, these SE players are just talkers with zero bites..let them go and learn how to score goals..I see them coming home early :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We’re winning this thang! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

You say he 'can', but the truth is he rarely does...what he does do frequently is lose the ball, he needs to work on that...
Sometimes he weighs himself down with the over expectation to always do well. At times, he tries a bit too hard to fill Okocha's boots. The fans have been waiting for someone to take up the mantle since JJ hung his boots.

His ball turnover rate has more to do with his quick movement and early release of the ball. At Arsenal, he is surrounded by players who have more movement, better anticipation and play at a faster pace. That is what he is lacking on the SE. Our build up play in the final 3rd is often predictable and slow paced. It's either he slows down or Rohr gets the players to up the ante..
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mr Shows wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Sometimes he weighs himself down with the over expectation to always do well. At times, he tries a bit too hard to fill Okocha's boots. The fans have been waiting for someone to take up the mantle since JJ hung his boots.

His ball turnover rate has more to do with his quick movement and early release of the ball. At Arsenal, he is surrounded by players who have more movement, better anticipation and play at a faster pace. That is what he is lacking on the SE. Our build up play in the final 3rd is often predictable and slow paced. It's either he slows down or Rohr gets the players to up the ante..
Early days it used to be because of that, but lately it’s been more of him ball hugging or dancing atilogwu that’s led to him losing the ball.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Iwobi has to come correct in this Afcon cause he's no longer a kid, the creative burden of the whole team and the expectation of millions of Nigerian fans will fall on him to produce some genius (we all know he's got it in him), Iwobi AKA Ojiogwu, we are trusting you to announce yourself in a big way :thumb:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

maceo4 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

[/video]

Early days it used to be because of that, but lately it’s been more of him ball hugging or dancing atilogwu that’s led to him losing the ball.
That is the weight being JJ's nephew places around his neck. He has watched the videos, he has seen the delight Okocha's moves brought to the fans. He understands the psyche of the average Nigerian football fans. In fact, that is the reason why the fans warm to him. Simple flick over he did and see how fans were having orgasms ... :biggrin:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

niyi wrote:I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...
Your prediction is noted. Trust Nigerians to wish themselves the worst.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Cally wrote:
niyi wrote:I can predict he's going to end up being on the bench. Etebo is a better player...
Your prediction is noted. Trust Nigerians to wish themselves the worst.
Not sure how this prediction or opinion means I am wishing Nigeria or Iwobi evil.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

no be only war...smh... these jokers don ever see war before?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:We’re winning this thang! :thumbs:
Thanks bro! I have the same belief. Let's go Eagles, show the world.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Don't predict negativity. Just wish the young man well. His success is Nigeria's success. Haba!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I feel sorry for guys trying to stop Iwobi.Nigeria biggest problem will be that mumu coach from Germany.If he think smart SE will win him his first major trophy and add value to his credentials .
Iwobi that will start for teams like England,Italy ,Germany,Argentina is the same guy people want to bench in SE?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Better at what? Which Etebo?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Somebody on this thread looking for attention. You’ll do well to ignore him.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Tbh, I never like when players needlessly use such hyperbole to describe preparation for a tournament. I often find that people that say this never actually treat it like a war, and can be some of the poorest performers.

Forget the flowery language, Iwobi. Get focused and do your best. It’s not war
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet