Folks, call me crazy...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tim
Egg
Egg

Post by tim »

...but it is not over until the fat lady sings.

Kanu was more slugish than fat ladies today and it was a big disgrace... and he can't even sing.
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

My friend shut up ur smelling mouth. Its ppl like u, that insult Martins,. and think that CCC is the Messiah of Nigerian footy
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

SA just won by 2 goals and will wait to catch us on the counter come saturday.

I can see a repeat of the world cup, in the group of death, we always manage to kill our chances, no thanks to inept coaching.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Robbynice-I love the positivity that you alwyas bring. However, when we lost 5-1 against Algeria we had a young team that gained expereince and confidence as the tournament progressed. I don't think there was as big a question mark as regards to tactics and fielding the right players. I don't think anyone will dispute that we have the players to beat SA and Benin but will ccc adopt any tactics? Will he have the guts to bench your boy-Kanu for a defensive player. In short, will he have the know how to filed the team to get the job done? Right I think that is our biggest concern. While Westerhoff was not the best tactician he had Bonfrere and always fielded the best or close to the best team. I don't know if CCC can inspire this team the way Westerhoff did.