Folks, call me crazy...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Folks, call me crazy...

Post by Robbynice »

...but it is not over until the fat lady sings. This is just the first game. We have seen our weakness and all we have to do is go back to the drawing board and work on it. While you guys dwell on this loss I have decided to look at the bright side like I always do. We still have two more games to go and should we win the two remaining games, we will be through to the Q-finals. Algiers 90 comes to mind here. Aftyer losing the first game 5-1, we then went on not only to make it out of the group but all the way to the final. Folks, keep hope alive.

With that said, I must confess this loss hurts. :(
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Robby, you're crazy!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Robbynice Benini republic will beat us!Watch and see then maybe u will just keep quiet and face reality.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Ofcourse you are crazy. :D :D U said call me crazy right?
...but with God all things are possible...
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Robby it certainly isn't over as long as you boy Kanu does not make the bench.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Robby, even if you you lost your wife, arms, legs, john-thomas, you go still look on the bright side of life, yeye man
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Robby, you should see the Benin boys play, they are way better than us even though they are playing agricultural kind of football.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Gooner1 wrote:Robby, even if you you lost your wife, arms, legs, john-thomas, you go still look on the bright side of life, yeye man
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pemba
Egg
Egg

Post by Pemba »

crazy man :lol: :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

crazy. I hope IT WAS NOT WRITTEN O!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Robby, in Algiers '90 we had a thinking coach. CCC is clueless
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

The sad thing is not just that we lost; but how we lost; it is the exact same way we plated against Brazil which shows Chukwu doesn't learn from his mistakes; talk about deja vu!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

CCC reckons we lost because "my players under-rated the Moroccans".

He still doesn't get it.

We lost because, even with far superior players, he sent them out with a formation for his coaches playbook at Rangers in 1975
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Folks, call me crazy...

Post by Dodo »

Robbynice wrote:...but it is not over until the fat lady sings. This is just the first game. We have seen our weakness and all we have to do is go back to the drawing board and work on it. While you guys dwell on this loss I have decided to look at the bright side like I always do. We still have two more games to go and should we win the two remaining games, we will be through to the Q-finals. Algiers 90 comes to mind here. Aftyer losing the first game 5-1, we then went on not only to make it out of the group but all the way to the final. Folks, keep hope alive.

During World Cup 98 after going 4 down to Denmark, i was remembering the miracle of Damman.

Robbynice get some air and see our biggest shortcoming CCC. The man would crash a plane put on auto pilot set to take off and land at its destination
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Umm excuse me robby, but errr, we noticed this same crap against Brazil, we were over run in midfield, but since then CCC hasn't changed a damn thing, so I don't see him changing sh1t now, however Eguavon and co need 2 speak up and change the guys mind about things....or even JJ
Robbynice wrote:...but it is not over until the fat lady sings. This is just the first game. We have seen our weakness and all we have to do is go back to the drawing board and work on it. While you guys dwell on this loss I have decided to look at the bright side like I always do. We still have two more games to go and should we win the two remaining games, we will be through to the Q-finals. Algiers 90 comes to mind here. Aftyer losing the first game 5-1, we then went on not only to make it out of the group but all the way to the final. Folks, keep hope alive.

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

The team that played against brazil played better than this.

This is not about under rating Morocco, it is about having a inept coaching crew.

I still want an explanation for this. 4 attackers in a team and two midfielders of which Kanu is one, and also playing 4 3 3?

From the moment I saw that line up yesterday, I was expecting a miracle.
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

...but it is not over until the fat lady sings. This is just the first game. We have seen our weakness and all we have to do is go back to the drawing board and work on it. While you guys dwell on this loss I have decided to look at the bright side like I always do. We still have two more games to go and should we win the two remaining games, we will be through to the Q-finals. Algiers 90 comes to mind here. Aftyer losing the first game 5-1, we then went on not only to make it out of the group but all the way to the final. Folks, keep hope alive.
we have seen our wekanesses but has that mumu Chukwu seen it\?
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

The most painfull thing is that, after an awfull 1st half, CCC did not make a change till less than 20 mins to go. Coupled with the fact that we had a flat midfield and Kanu being a spectator
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Dodo wrote:

During World Cup 98 after going 4 down to Denmark, i was remembering the miracle of Damman.

Robbynice get some air and see our biggest shortcoming CCC. The man would crash a plane put on auto pilot set to take off and land at its destination
You r cracking me up men. Atleast I can have a laff after this horrible performance :lol: :lol: :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robby, I thought that your stash was finished, but evidently you had some tucked away in your #$% :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... don't take it hard bro :mrgreen: just kidding :mrgreen: ... listen up: SA is leading 1-0 as we speak so we're in deeper doo-doo than you realize. SA, if they hold on, will have no incentive do nothing but counter attack against us... and see our inept manner of handling such a tactics today, I have no hopes whatsoever. We are heading home if SA wins today. Mark my words... the best result we'll get against SA will be a draw... So you better hope that Benin steals a point from today's match... or else we might as we start heading for the tarmac... and not waste precious time for sam allardyce & them... coaches who know how to utlize their prize players. :evil:
bobbye
Egg
Egg

Post by bobbye »

Believe you me we will win the next games if and IF we make the neccessary replacements.Kanu and Yakubu should not start instead Ekwueme and Ikedia
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Robby,
i go issue you 70 strokes of cane if u dont stop this kind of reckless optimism.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Dam it, i can't believe some us are surprise that we lost this game! I had a bad feeling all week. Don't stack your money on a man with no brain(CCC). This Eagles performance today was as bad as i have seen in my years of watch the Eagles play. Robby!Your boy Kanu- Washup-Wastepipe-Benchwarmer- passenger,can't even simply give a good pass. Robby if your boy Kanu enter field for Saturday against South Africa na wahala, trouble and katakata ooooooooooo!

CAN WE SACK CCC NOW OR WAIT TILL WE LOSE AGAIN?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!