Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:38 pm 

obviously when you foul someone inside 18 if it gets called - it results in penalty and often yellow card.

under the same theory if a striker fouls a defender inside the 18 and gets a yellow a penalty kick should be awarded to the defenders team against the offenders team.
why should strikers be the only victims deserving award of penalty since both offences occur inside the 18 like when that french girl kicked ebi and got yellow whereas had ebi been the offender it would had been penalty against us.
There is no logic enough to defend this injustice against defenders

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 pm 

You are a genius for only you to think about such rubbish. :mad: :???:

Murds, where is the weed smoking emoticons?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:51 pm 

1naija wrote:
You are a genius for only you to think about such rubbish. :mad: :???:

Murds, where is the weed smoking emoticons?

See what joblessness can do. The man needs to find a gaddem JOB. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:01 pm 

jette1 wrote:
obviously when you foul someone inside 18 if it gets called - it results in penalty and often yellow card.

under the same theory if a striker fouls a defender inside the 18 and gets a yellow a penalty kick should be awarded to the defenders team against the offenders team.
why should strikers be the only victims deserving award of penalty since both offences occur inside the 18 like when that french girl kicked ebi and got yellow whereas had ebi been the offender it would had been penalty against us.

Just Wow :shock:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:12 pm 

jette1 wrote:

How about the players also giving the officials yellow and red card whenever they make mistakes? . Nwanne, I'm seriously worried about your sanity. It is well oooo.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
jette1 wrote:

How about the players also giving the officials yellow and red card whenever they make mistakes? . Nwanne, I'm seriously worried about your sanity. It is well oooo.

it's not surprising that you cant see pass the blindfold its perfectly normal after a life time with it on

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Last edited by jette1 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

jette1 wrote:

Baba I have said it before and will say it again, you too do and you need to calm down. Haba!

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Baba I have said it before and will say it again, you too do and you need to calm down. Haba!

I'm on vacation dude got plenty time on hand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:55 pm 

jette1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
jette1 wrote:

I'm on vacation dude got plenty time on hand

You should spend your vacation wisely. perhaps, busy yourself between the legs of a woman?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:04 am 

Based on your Ajegule logic, should a penalty be awarded against an attacker who handles the ball in the opposing team's penalty box?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:31 am 

jette1 wrote:

Baba in heaven, is it too much to ask? Please find him anoda forum, we don tire for his mata :| :? :cry: :atc:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:24 am 

Rawlings wrote:
Based on your Ajegule logic, should a penalty be awarded against an attacker who handles the ball in the opposing team's penalty box?

yes
otherwise justify for me why a defender should bear more loss than an attacker for the same offense or vice vasa. reality is when inside a bubble you don't really know it. we have gotten use to same thing and cant see pass that

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:42 am 

jette1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

yes
otherwise justify for me why a defender should bear more loss than an attacker for the same offense or vice vasa. reality is when inside a bubble you don't really know it. we have gotten use to same thing and cant see pass that

Because, in soccer, the "punishment" takes place at the place or the vicinity of the "crime"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:55 am 

Rawlings wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

yes

Because, in soccer, the "punishment" takes place at the place or the vicinity of the "crime"

the vicinity in relation to given violation can be mutually exclusive and even so goal keepers could be switched. Football as we know it could be even more interesting than it already is. VAR is already opening up football to a range of possibilities and perhaps adaptations,

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:03 am 

jette1 wrote:

Hmm but in one case the defender is stopping an attacker from scoring (as the current rules are) whilst the other scenario, the attacker is just bored and decides to sit on a defender, who is miles away from the opposition box ( your suggestion) and has no chance scoring when fouled. Or am I getting this theory wrong?

Last edited by uglyoneiamagain on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 am 

uglyoneiamagain wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Hmm but in once case the defender is stopping an attacker from scoring (as the current rules are) whilst the other scenario, the attacker is just bored and decides to sit on a defender, who is miles away from the opposition box ( your suggestion) and has no chance scoring when fouled. Or am I getting this theory wrong?

I think you are missing the genius value in his suggestion :D He mearnt if the foul happens in one 18, take it to the offending ,attacker’s, 18 and kick the penalty. Or better yet play the penalty from the defending teams 18 and bring the other keeper over to try to stop it and resume with the keeper going back to his post on the other side of the field.

Confused? Nah wait until you hear the other option. If an attacker fouls in defenders 18, play a penalty on the penalty spot of the defender while aiming for the attackers goal post on the other side of the field. All players bar keepers should leave the field of play to avoid encroachment. That’s the best version of this suggestion. 8-) 8-)

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:26 am 
Site Admin

jette1 wrote:

Many people have & still do.

They just let go of these kinds of thoughts once they become sober.