Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8247
1.Coaches Game Management : 3
I have never seen a coach start mostly his 2nd team in the first game of a major tournament

2. Captains Leadership: 4
Mikel was crap...Musa showed leadership with his play. He changed the tone of the game

3. Influencing the Referee: 2
Very Little of that was going on

4. Aesthetic Play 4
We showed flashes but not enough

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away: 0
Didn't happen

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 5
I see where our falcons and all our national teams get their passing Ideas: Very basic passing schemes

7. Set Pieces : 0
Nothing happening there

8. Pressing the ball from the front: 2
We should have done this all though the game. Would have score a lot of goals

9. Quality of Goal Keeping : 1
Akpeyi is still crap

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0: 2
Aina is a real player with the superb assist..Ighalo saved the day

A score of 25 out of 100.

A crap display. Totally uninspired performance for most of the game. The substitution did the trick





1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.


Last edited by JACKAL on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3056
There are no more easy teams and since people like you claim it’s our birthright to beat Croatia and Argentina despite us being the lowest ranked team then what makes you think Burundi dosent feel the same way? Anyway, a 1-0 victory is absolutely fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2616
All we need is 3 points, all these your long epistles are just story for the gods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 2596
The performance is actually more important. (With a win of course). If u struggle against Burundi....u give every team in the competition hope that they can shut u out. U hammer Burundi and Keeper was the MOTM....and u come out with 1-0, that’s ok......

If u play Etebo......well, u make ur bed....

This is the game Iwobi plays to gain confidence....as the competition goes on.

_________________
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17620
JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.



Pls stop wasting our time. Pm 1niaja to help u look for a gaddem job.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7815
Number 5 will definitely not happen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17587
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
mystic wrote:
Number 5 will definitely not happen.


Mystic,

It can happen but against a primary school team. :rotf: :rotf: 1 FULL minute!!

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm
Posts: 589
john12 wrote:
There are no more easy teams and since people like you claim it’s our birthright to beat Croatia and Argentina despite us being the lowest ranked team then what makes you think Burundi dosent feel the same way? Anyway, a 1-0 victory is absolutely fine.



Be speaking from both sides of your mouth. We expect to beat Burundi the same way you expected Croatia and Argentina to beat us at the WC because our players play in backwater league. In the same vein, Burundians play in 'backwater' leagues so SE should win!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8247
Enugu II wrote:
mystic wrote:
Number 5 will definitely not happen.


Mystic,

It can happen but against a primary school team. :rotf: :rotf: 1 FULL minute!!

The best teams in the world do it. When Argentina or Spain kicks off they just don't hoof the ball to the other end of the field. What you do at kick off shows the team confidence with possession and passing ability.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8247
doctorollie wrote:
john12 wrote:
There are no more easy teams and since people like you claim it’s our birthright to beat Croatia and Argentina despite us being the lowest ranked team then what makes you think Burundi dosent feel the same way? Anyway, a 1-0 victory is absolutely fine.



Be speaking from both sides of your mouth. We expect to beat Burundi the same way you expected Croatia and Argentina to beat us at the WC because our players play in backwater league. In the same vein, Burundians play in 'backwater' leagues so SE should win!

Thanks for showing the contradiction of his own words


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8247
1.Coaches Game Management : 3
I have never seen a coach start mostly his 2nd team in the first game of a major tournament

2. Captains Leadership: 4
Mikel was crap...Musa showed leadership with his play. He changed the tone of the game

3. Influencing the Referee: 2
Very Little of that was going on

4. Aesthetic Play 4
We showed flashes but not enough

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away: 0
Didn't happen

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 5
I see where our falcons and all our national teams get their passing Ideas: Very basic passing schemes

7. Set Pieces : 0
Nothing happening there

8. Pressing the ball from the front: 2
We should have done this all though the game. Would have score a lot of goals

9. Quality of Goal Keeping : 1
Akpeyi is still crap

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0: 2
Aina is a real player with the superb assist..Ighalo saved the day

A score of 25 out of 100.

A crap display. Totally uninspired performance for most of the game. The substitution did the trick




JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7544
JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management : 3
I have never seen a coach start mostly his 2nd team in the first game of a major tournament

2. Captains Leadership: 4
Mikel was crap...Musa showed leadership with his play. He changed the tone of the game

3. Influencing the Referee: 2
Very Little of that was going on

4. Aesthetic Play 4
We showed flashes but not enough

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away: 0
Didn't happen

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 5
I see where our falcons and all our national teams get their passing Ideas: Very basic passing schemes

7. Set Pieces : 0
Nothing happening there

8. Pressing the ball from the front: 2
We should have done this all though the game. Would have score a lot of goals

9. Quality of Goal Keeping : 1
Akpeyi is still crap

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0: 2
Aina is a real player with the superb assist..Ighalo saved the day

A score of 25 out of 100.

A crap display. Totally uninspired performance for most of the game. The substitution did the trick




JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.


Despite being a peacock, there is some substance to you (unlike the dodo John 12)

Poor coaching, poor Goalkeeping & poor targetman Onuachu.

I'll say we should adopt a wait & see approach though. We don't know what the impact of the illness is. We're not even sure if it was bad AC fumes or food poisoning that was the responsible at this point.

We got the 3 points. Hopefully, things settle down before Guinea & Rohr gains a bit of sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8247
truetalk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management : 3
I have never seen a coach start mostly his 2nd team in the first game of a major tournament

2. Captains Leadership: 4
Mikel was crap...Musa showed leadership with his play. He changed the tone of the game

3. Influencing the Referee: 2
Very Little of that was going on

4. Aesthetic Play 4
We showed flashes but not enough

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away: 0
Didn't happen

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 5
I see where our falcons and all our national teams get their passing Ideas: Very basic passing schemes

7. Set Pieces : 0
Nothing happening there

8. Pressing the ball from the front: 2
We should have done this all though the game. Would have score a lot of goals

9. Quality of Goal Keeping : 1
Akpeyi is still crap

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0: 2
Aina is a real player with the superb assist..Ighalo saved the day

A score of 25 out of 100.

A crap display. Totally uninspired performance for most of the game. The substitution did the trick




JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.


Despite being a peacock, there is some substance to you (unlike the dodo John 12)

Poor coaching, poor Goalkeeping & poor targetman Onuachu.

I'll say we should adopt a wait & see approach though. We don't know what the impact of the illness is. We're not even sure if it was bad AC fumes or food poisoning that was the responsible at this point.

We got the 3 points. Hopefully, things settle down before Guinea & Rohr gains a bit of sense.

Why don't you just give a black man credit for his work


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:53 pm
Posts: 2723
Location: U.S
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
1.Coaches Game Management :
2. Captains Leadership:
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 1 minutes before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces :
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 4 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

This is the lowest ranked team (138th) at this AFCON and this is their first time Participating. This is a team we should dominate and blow away with goals.



Pls stop wasting our time. Pm 1niaja to help u look for a gaddem job.





:rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sabb and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group