Germany 3 (Popp, Dabritz pen, Schuller) V Nigeria 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 2 (Popp, Dabritz pen) V Nigeria 0

Post by Odas »

mcal wrote:...you see, quick to give yellow
I know! Very frustrating. Even the commentators saw no reason for a Yellow card.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, game is over now. We tried.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

It is a wrap. 3rd goal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Anybody that says these german girls are good is lying. They are not.
You expect them to score how many again, to give credit to the Nigerian defence is hard for you so it is the Germans that are not good. Of course you did not see the saves and clearances from the Nigerian players, it does not fit the narrative you are on this afternoon
You are looking at Naija's defense and I'm looking at the totality of the game. Naija has played good this second half. But there is no way in hell this Naija team wouldn't be down by 4-0 by now to the USA. USA will beat this German team with relative ease. Quote me.
No you are looking at what you want to see. The Germans have not conceded in this tournament, it says something. They are two goals up in a knockout game, it can be said they have done enough, they don't need to stress themselves more than they need to especially if the opposition is tough in the defence but hardly troubles them in attack.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Bell wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Bell wrote:
kolinzo wrote:You see...Opaks didn't know that she should have fallen like a wounded lion in that box when the German girl clearly bulldozed her from behind.

AS FOR ME...

...I don't believe in being unethical.
Bell
What's unethical about showing the refs you are pushed from behind?

DRAMATIZING AND EXAGGERATING IT...

…is.
Bell
Okay now the refs just gave a Naija a yellow for German's dramatization.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Spicyee wrote:
oscar52 wrote:Some of the so called vets are passed it, Ordega, Ebi, and Opranozie. This team would have done better if it was composed of the younger girls.
Dude, those two have no equal in this team. 8-)
Ordega that keeps running into everyone. She no sabi the modern game, she plays that 90s style of kick and pursue. Ebi is great at heading and winning the ball but her decision making is poor and she is reason the back line can't pass the ball out.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

So 50/50 headers =!yellow cardable offense?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kolinzo shey you are happy now
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Anybody that says these german girls are good is lying. They are not.
You expect them to score how many again, to give credit to the Nigerian defence is hard for you so it is the Germans that are not good. Of course you did not see the saves and clearances from the Nigerian players, it does not fit the narrative you are on this afternoon
You are looking at Naija's defense and I'm looking at the totality of the game. Naija has played good this second half. But there is no way in hell this Naija team wouldn't be down by 4-0 by now to the USA. USA will beat this German team with relative ease. Quote me.
No you are looking at what you want to see. The Germans have not conceded in this tournament, it says something. They are two goals up in a knockout game, it can be said they have done enough, they don't need to stress themselves more than they need to especially if the opposition is tough in the defence but hardly troubles them in attack.
Okay, they just scored one more. Remember I said I don't believe you? :rotf:

And they still want to score some more.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

The girls don try.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

So has Dennerby done enough to be retained?
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

kolinzo wrote:
Bell wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Bell wrote:
kolinzo wrote:You see...Opaks didn't know that she should have fallen like a wounded lion in that box when the German girl clearly bulldozed her from behind.

AS FOR ME...

...I don't believe in being unethical.
Bell
What's unethical about showing the refs you are pushed from behind?

DRAMATIZING AND EXAGGERATING IT...

…is.
Bell
Okay now the refs just gave a Naija a yellow for German's dramatization.

I'D LIKE TO SEE NIGERIA COPY THE GERMAN INVESTMENT IN WOMEN'S SOCCER...

…not their unethical ways.
Bell
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Stick a fork in the SF, as they are done.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Lack of technical ability to get yourself out of a situation.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Wrong thread. Switching between games.
Last edited by truetalk on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

You don't need to believe me, not when our defence gave a free pass to a striker in the 6,of course the Germans are not good as you claim the striker was just lucky she knew how to capitilise on the defensive blunder :lol:

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

oloye wrote:Kolinzo shey you are happy now
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

***Breda = Br****
Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: Germany 3 (Popp, Dabritz pen, Schuller) V Nigeria 0

Post by Bell »

I WAS HAPPY WITH THE 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE...

...until that unfortunate third goal giveaway.
Bell
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Lack of technical ability to to make a through pass.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

green4life wrote:So 50/50 headers =!yellow cardable offense?
What I want to know is: Why is the NFF and CAF not filing Complaints about all these biased calls?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
oloye wrote:

You don't need to believe me, not when our defence gave a free pass to a striker in the 6,of course the Germans are not good as you claim the striker was just lucky she knew how to capitilise on the defensive blunder :lol:
THat girl's middle name must be Gift. :rotf:

***Breda = Br****
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Una no go see Oparanozie chester now and her dribble, na to insult her una sabi