Thank you Thailand - Thai rice or Thai restaurant for CEs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thank you Thailand - Thai rice or Thai restaurant for CEs

Post by truetalk »

Those girls could have just packed it in & rolled over for Chile, but they didn't

We owe them big time.

It would have been harsh on the Falcons. They have not been great, but they have only had one really poor half in the whole tournament. (Hopefully we get to see Unchenna Kanu & Rashidat Ajibade against Germany).

I urge all CE members to go out & buy a sack of Thai rice, or if you're in Lagos to visit one of these Thai restaurants this weekend.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants ... State.html

Thank you Thailand, Go Falcons!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Thank you Thailand - Thai rice or Thai restaurant for CE

Post by Robbynice »

I chop Pad Thai yesterday and I must chop am again today. Dem do us well today mehn.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

That’s derogatory and stereotype in case you don’t know; mods do the right thing
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

jette1 wrote:That’s derogatory and stereotype in case you don’t know; mods do the right thing
I have a little time this evening, so I'll engage you a bit.

How?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

truetalk wrote:
jette1 wrote:That’s derogatory and stereotype in case you don’t know; mods do the right thing

How?
I have no dogs in the fight bro; it’s not about me. Next time you see a Thai just let them know you like their rice

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

jette1 wrote:
truetalk wrote:

How?
I have no dogs in the fight bro; it’s not about me. Next time you see a Thai just let them know you like their rice
OK. Even though I was addressing Nigerian football supporters on a Nigerian forum, I'll definitely tell the Chef at the Restaurant this weekend.

Nigeria (well, Benin republic according to Lolly & co) are one of the largest importers of Thai rice. It is all over our markets & in our homes, so asking forumers to buy the stuff or go to their restaurant is a joyful plea of gratitude.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

truetalk wrote:
jette1 wrote:
truetalk wrote:

How?
OK. Even though I was addressing Nigerian football supporters on a Nigerian forum, I'll definitely tell the Chef at the Restaurant this weekend.

Nigeria (well, Benin republic according to Lolly & co) are one of the largest importers of Thai rice. It is all over our markets & in our homes, so asking forumers to buy the stuff or go to their restaurant is a joyful plea of gratitude.
Try not to tell people how they should or shouldn’t feel; Let’s seek kofos opinion on this one
You think a Yoruba man would welcome an Obi man telling him let’s go buy your amala

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods shangalo this thread to world forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods shangalo this thread to world forum
You, the beating that you (& your 4 phantom fiancee's ) will chop is awaiting you if I pass through Houston.

Since everything has to be broken down for you, this thread is about the Falcon's qualification.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

been away for a while

Thanking Thailand for what?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: