Rohr should release Akpeyi ..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr should release Akpeyi ..

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:Daniel Akpeteshi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Akpeyi is a mess and that should be the end of the road for him!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

What happens when he makes AFCON tournament xi? :lol:
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The problem is Rohr in his wisdom decided not to play Uzoho and Ezenwa who both didnt get alot of game action with their clubs in the two friendlies.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:The problem is Rohr in his wisdom decided not to play Uzoho and Ezenwa who both didnt get alot of game action with their clubs in the two friendlies.
The problem is WE DON'T HAVE ANY GREAT 'KEEPERS.
Finish!
Enyeama masked this deficiency for years and we are now facing reality. Fate then dealt us a sad blow with Ikeme's illness.
For God's sake, there was once upon a time a time when AGBIM was our national keeper!

So stop using every opportunity to blame somebody for an endemic problem that goes back many years. Maybe you expect him to go and beg De Hea or Courtois to change nationalities.

When he was begging Enyeama to reconsider I'm sure you were one of those arguing we "were are fine in that dept"

Abeg, go siddon.
Or better still, put your money where your mouth is and go scout a world class keeper hiding on Pluto if necessary and present him to Rohr. :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The problem is Rohr in his wisdom decided not to play Uzoho and Ezenwa who both didnt get alot of game action with their clubs in the two friendlies.
Finish!
Enyeama masked this deficiency for years and we are now facing reality. Fate then dealt us a sad blow with Ikeme's illness.
For God's sake, there was once upon a time a time when AGBIM was our national keeper!

So stop using every opportunity to blame somebody for an endemic problem that goes back many years. Maybe you expect him to go and beg De Hea or Courtois to change nationalities.

When he was begging Enyeama to reconsider I'm sure you were one of those arguing we "were are fine in that dept"

Abeg, go siddon.
Or better still, put your money where your mouth is and go scout a world class keeper hiding on Pluto if necessary and present him to Rohr. :roll:
Agbim was the CHAN Eagus keeper no, not the Super Eagles! God saved us from that one :mad: :mad: :mad:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

What's Vanzekin up to these days??
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.
Agbim was the CHAN Eagus keeper no, not the Super Eagles! God saved us from that one :mad: :mad: :mad:
But the point is he went to AFCON 2013 with Enyeama and Ejide, then went to the Confed Cup with same squad both under Keshi
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.
True we don't have any great goalies, that is why I am not asking for Rohr use Uzoho in our next match. Akpeyi guy does not appear to inspire confidence at all. Any time they play a back pass to him, fear dey catch me.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.
True we don't have any great goalies, that is why I am not asking for Rohr use Uzoho in our next match. Akpeyi guy does not appear to inspire confidence at all. Any time they play a back pass to him, fear dey catch me.
I hear you, but tbh the same fear dey catch me with Ezenwa (rushing out like an armed robber dem dey pursue) and Uzoho who likes to stand around like a NEPA pole with low current.

They are all responsible for the high BP in Nigeria.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Enugu II wrote:What happens when he makes AFCON tournament xi? :lol:
What :blink:, of the top 10 calamity goals of the tournament?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.
I hear you, but tbh the same fear dey catch me with Ezenwa (rushing out like an armed robber dem dey pursue) and Uzoho who likes to stand around like a NEPA pole with low current.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.
Uzoho is prone to schoolboy errors and based on current form, I doubt he is any better.

Rohr needs to add a good shrink to his goalkeeping coaching staff. Akpeyi’s name, eyes, body language, in fact there is nothing about Akpeyi that inspires confidence. The dude is a bag of nerves.

If Ezenwa is fit, he should man the sticks in the next game.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.

All the goal keepers na the same 10 and 10 pence.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kai, Cameroon and Ghana people must be laughing at our GK problems.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I refuse to comment again on Akpeyi.

The coaches seem to see somn we don't see.

The only thing that makes that dude a goalie is that he wears a goalkeepers uniform and is in between the posts.

For a team that doesn't score that many goals, I wonder how they will overcome the inevitable gaffes he commits game in and game out? I guess, pray that those gaffes don't lead to goals? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.

Not fair though, he did that once and hasn’t repeated it since. He played the entire SA game without much of a blunder, really don’t know why he isn’t given more of a chance.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Naija goalie Daniel Apererin :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cellular wrote:I refuse to comment again on Akpeyi.

The only thing that makes that dude a goalie is that he wears a goalkeepers uniform and is in between the posts.

For a team that doesn't score that many goals, I wonder how they will overcome the inevitable gaffes he commits game in and game out? I guess, pray that those gaffes don't lead to goals? :?
Uncle, he made all the saves required of him yesterday. If it weren't for his heroics we would be making excuses why we lost. Like I said millions of times, he is no Okala, or Rufai, or Ike, but he is the best among the 3 in the team. If you know better ones, name them.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.

Not fair though, he did that once and hasn’t repeated it since. He played the entire SA game without much of a blunder, really don’t know why he isn’t given more of a chance.
Sorry....which of the three are you referring to?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:I refuse to comment again on Akpeyi.

Funny but so true. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It is very possible that Akpeyi is the worst goalkeeper in this entire tournamnet.

He is definately worse than every keeper who has played thus far.

I wait to see any other keepers make such stupid gaffes. I just haven't seen it.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Finish!

Abeg, go siddon.

Sorry....which of the three are you referring to?
Ezenwa, he kept vs SA away and didn’t really have any blunders.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!