Who said he is bad?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Who said he is bad?

Post by highbury »

Akpeyi saved us. He is good. Although he had some scares which he needs to cut out. All these people cursing him out is uncalled for. The only issue I have is why did Rohr play Mikel as # 10? Didn't he learn from the Croatian game?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who said he is bad?

Post by vancity eagle »

A good keeper does not fumble an easy catch in his own box and gift the opposition a golden chance.

A good keeper does not miss a simple backpass

2 horrendous mistakes in one match while playing the worst team in the tournament.

this is a recurring theme with Akepyi.

You are not a good goalie if you continue to make these mistakes.

Nor does blocking a shot THAT IS SHOT RIGHT AT YOU, make you a good keeper.

You are a joke.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote:A good keeper does not fumble an easy catch in his own box and gift the opposition a golden chance.

2 horrendous mistakes in one match while playing the worst team in the tournament.

You are a joke.
Ok.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

vancity eagle wrote:A good keeper does not fumble an easy catch in his own box and gift the opposition a golden chance.

You are a joke.

Sadly the joke is the coach that will make such a keeper first choice.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Akpeyi needs to see a psychologist. I don't think he's that bad but come on...he's like 32 yet he acts as jittery as a virgin having sex for the first time.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

highbury wrote:Akpeyi saved us. He is good. Although he had some scares which he needs to cut out. All these people cursing him out is uncalled for. The only issue I have is why did Rohr play Mikel as # 10? Didn't he learn from the Croatian game?
Who should he have used? Etebo like he did virtually against Argentina :?: :!:

Cheers.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
highbury wrote:Akpeyi saved us. He is good. Although he had some scares which he needs to cut out. All these people cursing him out is uncalled for. The only issue I have is why did Rohr play Mikel as # 10? Didn't he learn from the Croatian game?
Who should he have used? Etebo like he did virtually against Argentina :?: :!:

Cheers.
Did you watch the game or are you just trying to find something that isn't there? Look at how our game suddenly changed when he was removed.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The problem here is Akpeyi will make some nice saves and in the same game will also make some amateurish blunders. Surely there’s got to be a safer better bet out there than these three.
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

Komani wrote:Akpeyi needs to see a psychologist. I don't think he's that bad but come on...he's like 32 yet he acts as jittery as a virgin having sex for the first time.
Seeing a psychologist may not likely be a solution for him anymore sir. He seems like a good guy, but at age 32 it’s difficult to learn new things. I really do not understand why he all of a sudden wonders off or blanks out... it should be investigated medically. He may be having a ‘stress induced absence seizure’ that may not have been picked up.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

fajex wrote:
Komani wrote:Akpeyi needs to see a psychologist. I don't think he's that bad but come on...he's like 32 yet he acts as jittery as a virgin having sex for the first time.
Seeing a psychologist may not likely be a solution for him anymore sir. He seems like a good guy, but at age 32 it’s difficult to learn new things. I really do not understand why he all of a sudden wonders off or blanks out... it should be investigated medically. He may be having a ‘stress induced absence seizure’ that may not have been picked up.
There is no such thing as stress induced absence seizures. There is only absence seizures. I Abi Doctor. Sounds good though.. Lol
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

You are a joke.

That was a great point blank save by Akpeyi. You've got to give him credit when it is due. However, he is still an iffy goalkeeper.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bros, you have no idea what good means
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Akpeyi is too mistake prone to be called a good goalkeeper. If he remains number one, one of his gaffes will come back to bite us.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

deanotito wrote:
Bros, you have no idea what good means
Ok