Chukwueze na baller

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze na baller

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Bentley? You’re joking. Chukwueze is the most skillful Nigerian player since OKOCHA

I told u CE has been dumbed down big time :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Anybody just come and post rubbish as if they don’t think before speaking
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Bentley? You’re joking. Chukwueze is the most skillful Nigerian player since OKOCHA
Bro, you dont have to respond to every comment. Some comments are good for a smile and a quick scroll down. Nothing more.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

oscar52 wrote:Right now I prefer Moses Simon and Kalu. Their dribbles open holes and their passes more probing. Chukwueze still needs to improve his overall game, he reminds me a little of "Bentley" Akabueze who I actually like but who kind of got lost in the wilderness of European backwater leagues.

and you a SE fan? :biggrin:
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Really? I think that's doing injustice to ALOT of Nigerian players since Okocha. What exactly has he achieved and how many goals has he scored? Even Osimhem has to come in and score to rescue the U23 from the hands of Sudan and Chukweze was there I believe in the first leg and its his usual dribbles with no goals. If Musa and Igbalo hadn't come in against Burundi, the game would have ended 0-0 or even a Burundi win. Lets take it easy with shrining abeg, lets wait till he starts dribbling and scoring or dribbling and laying pass to teammates to score. His dribbles haven't been producing that through pass that result in goals so I hold my verdict on him. Right now I will start Simon, Musa, and Kalu ahead of him but that's me. His game needs to mature so he becomes more like Mahrez and less like Akabueze - who was a nice player but prone to selfish play and bad decision.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:How come no one is mentioning him? I think we have a potential star. Hopefully, he maximizes his talent and. Become great. Too skillful

Are you not the same clown that posted a while ago that chukwueze will not make SE and he should focus on the under 20?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Me lol you want a response
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

cchinukw wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:It would be nice to see him and Onyekuru on either flank. Put Iwobi in Mikel's role, start Ighalo upfront and Musa from the bench.
Put Iwobi in Mikel's role? That's a head scratcher. Why would you do that?
Hmm I dunno, maybe because Mikel sucks at it, not to mention he has pace of a snail and the stamina of a lion.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

theYemster wrote:
zee wrote:
theYemster wrote:
zee wrote:
theYemster wrote:
zee wrote:
Sir V wrote:
Kpom. Some of my friends here don't know that football is a team game.
Most Gifted world class players were bloody 'selfish' as young players...........read also CR7 in his early days at ManU or our own Jayjay.
Don't ever kill the genius in them by some nonsense about 'team play', the world have enough of AVERAGE footballers to deliver the boring team play.
It's okay for a striker to be selfish, because he's the last line of attack, so go for goal. Midfielders, wingers, not so much. Need to carry the rest of the team along.

As for Jay Jay, as successful as he was, I believe that aspect of his game prevented him from attaining his full potential, maybe winning a few APOTYs? At the end of the day it's about results. He only started to realise that late in his career.
What about the young Ronaldino or the immortal........................Diego Armando Maradona as a young player.
Selfishness for future world class players is a given as young players.
Maradona was not selfish. Clearly you need really watched him play.

Ronaldinho too was selfish and that's why he never fully attained his true potential. He's more skillful than Messi and Ronaldo yet you could argue they both eclipsed him in their respective careers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not you EPL groupie 'football-know-nothings'....................I watched Diego's 3-1 thrashing of Scotland before the 1982 WC................I watched all his matches in the 1982 WC before getting red-carded against Brazil.

I no be your EPL-groupie 'newbie' fans......................I was a liverpool 'fan' as a pre-teen when Emlyn Hughes was captain and the legendary Bob Paisley was manager.
The point is that Maradona was one hell of a selfish player as a young player(watch Argentina's 3-1 loss to Brazil 1982 WC).............'they' usually believe that they can win the match ALONE.
So you came to your conclusion based on that one tourney early in his career? :D

I'm surprised you didn't mention his second goal against England in 86. :D
4 years later.......4 years is a very long time in a player's development.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

DIMKA76 wrote:Chekwueze is annoying to watch, Has a high turnover rate and gives the ball away more often than not. He fails to bring in his colleagues into play at crucial moments which makes one question his decision making and whether he plays for himself and not the team. He needs to curb this tendency and only dribble when absolutely required.
C Ronaldo was like that too at his age.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not you EPL groupie 'football-know-nothings'....................I watched Diego's 3-1 thrashing of Scotland before the 1982 WC................I watched all his matches in the 1982 WC before getting red-carded against Brazil.

I no be your EPL-groupie 'newbie' fans......................I was a liverpool 'fan' as a pre-teen when Emlyn Hughes was captain and the legendary Bob Paisley was manager.
The point is that Maradona was one hell of a selfish player as a young player(watch Argentina's 3-1 loss to Brazil 1982 WC).............'they' usually believe that they can win the match ALONE.
Lol. He left the game kicking and screaming in shame with a red card. In his early years he was very selfish no doubt even in the 1986 WC that they won (the goal vs England is a classic exhibit) but i believe later in his career be became I more complete player as Messi has done as well.

Anyway, with respect to Chukwuezi, my point is these type of players need a lot of patience but if you are going to be greedy like maradona and messi, you need to be scoring like maradona and messi even in their early years. All this no-end product dribbling no be am for me. If you are not scoring, you better be assisting others. Persin no fit chop 'successful dribbles' with no end product.