What’s do super eagles fans Even want

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
What’s do super eagles fans Even want

Post by john12 »

Seriously, I’m confused some people here are deluded or delusional In their head or they never crawled before walking.
1) Ezenwa goalkeeper: omg, his too short, he doesn’t know how to catch the ball and would be a disaster needs to be replaced
2) Uzoho: wow, what a breath of fresh air. Afterwards, his shaky, needs to be replaced or we would be punished. Mind you, this is an 18 year old that just performed OK at the World Cup instead of allowing him to grow, they condemned him after 1/2 bad games
3) Akpeyi: what a calamity, he will cost us goals galore, he is atrocious and needs to be replaced

Basically, rohr has tried all 3 goalkeepers and CE fans has deemed them incompetent. So, who should we try now? Any alternatives playing in a decent league?? Most likely that alternative confidence will be destroyed after 1 bad game. My point is that SE fans are very impatient, they don’t want players to grow and just expect “perfect players” when they’re not perfect individuals or fans. Is it hard to support your team irrespective of the coach or your favorite?? What’s hard in having patience with players, building and allowing them to Grow?? Let’s be clear, there’s no perfect player or goalkeeper just support the best available and allow them to grow. No one is perfect, no one is above mistakes, we all have flaws, have some patience. This is why I didn’t even listen to these Crooks blaming rohr for our exit against a much talented team because even if rohr had substituted anyone against Argentina and we lost, he would had still be blamed
Last edited by john12 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What’s do super eagles fans FVcking want

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You must remember that that when it comes to quality football commentary CE has turned into the Toys R Us of football forums. There was a time when we had knowledgeable forumers who actually contributed meaningful insights into the play of Se but they've been chased out and replaced with the likes of vancity eagle, Bigporker and Rawlings. The likes of Patrick, Ashagbe even Ayo always contributed valuable insights and quality analysis into SE games. Get used to it because it's going to get worse as the tournament progresses.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes, it’s almost as if they’re all perfect in their respective lives. They cannot even wait for a game to be over to criticize coaches or players or even have any kind of patience with players. Imagine if your bosses didn’t have any patience with you or your parents just destroyed your confidence after few mistakes
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

You are high on fermented gbegiri again. Go to other sports forum and you'll realize that fans will always be fans. We have close to 200M coaches in Nigeria. Everyone is entitle to their opinion no matter how crazy. Frankly, a fan complaining about other fans complaint is the beginning of insanity. If you don't like what certain people are saying, block them or simply move on. It's a free world!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You must remember that that when it comes to quality football commentary CE has turned into the Toys R Us of football forums. There was a time when we had knowledgeable forumers who actually contributed meaningful insights into the play of Se but they've been chased out and replaced with the likes of vancity eagle, Bigporker and Rawlings. The likes of Patrick, Ashagbe even Ayo always contributed valuable insights and quality analysis into SE games. Get used to it because it's going to get worse as the tournament progresses.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Fans will be fans. Fact. But, there are constructive criticism and ignorant criticism. You cannot complain all the time and expect anyone to take you seriously
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Hence why we should be selective as to who we read from or debate. CE is a microcosm of our society. It is diverse and insanely weird!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

You are wasting your time John12.
Some people want Akpeyi kicked out of camp, even though he not only saved our hide 2wice yesterday, but kept a clean sheet.
Some wanted Rohr fired, before the tournament event started.

The fact of the matter is that empty vessels always make the loudest noise.
You would be best placed to just ignore the noise, and focus on forming your own opinion.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Seriously mods, we cannot have people opening threads swearing...this fella is actually thinking top highly of himself...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Seriously mods, we cannot have people opening threads swearing...this fella is actually thinking top highly of himself...

It’s because you continue to dumb down CE.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You must remember that that when it comes to quality football commentary CE has turned into the Toys R Us of football forums. There was a time when we had knowledgeable forumers who actually contributed meaningful insights into the play of Se but they've been chased out and replaced with the likes of vancity eagle, Bigporker and Rawlings. The likes of Patrick, Ashagbe even Ayo always contributed valuable insights and quality analysis into SE games. Get used to it because it's going to get worse as the tournament progresses.
...then suddenly everybody became rich, can afford computer, phones, gadgets and whatnot to vent from the comfy of their den, and be that big man.
You talk true about some idiots here.
Hey, this is Nigeria, personally I ignore and suffer in silence because I can't fix them.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What’s do super eagles fans %$#@^& want

Post by Orion »

Surprised we've not been able to use the CHAN team to find more keepers.

I never had any confidence in Uzoho. He was good in the air and had a calmer presence but was poor at stopping low driven balls. I personally would have gone for Ezenwa but the coaches (and let's not forget a Nigeran coach Agu is part of the coaching team too) must have seen something in Akpeyi that put him ahead of Ezenwa despite his occasional lapses in concentration.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote:Surprised we've not been able to use the CHAN team to find more keepers.

I never had any confidence in Uzoho. He was good in the air and had a calmer presence but was poor at stopping low driven balls. I personally would have gone for Ezenwa but the coaches (and let's not forget a Nigeran coach Agu is part of the coaching team too) must have seen something in Akpeyi that put him ahead of Ezenwa despite his occasional lapses in concentration.
The point is that they alll have flaws which basically means we still need to find a better replacement.
If we go on an aggregate of criticisms of the three keepers we have, two of them have decision making as their major flaw (Ezenwa and Uzoho).
Akpeyi's flaw is a lack of concentration which can occur at any time. Average...once a game?
I'm pretty certain that for that crucial early save v Burundi, Ezenwa would have 'heroically' rushed out (in vain) and Uzoho would have been out of position. Goal.

The point is, we are looking for the 'least worse option' and the crew have decided Akpeyi provides that option for now.

I don't know why people are vibrating as if we have a clear-cut choice here.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Damunk wrote:
Orion wrote:Surprised we've not been able to use the CHAN team to find more keepers.

The point is that they alll have flaws which basically means we still need to find a better replacement.
If we go on an aggregate of criticisms of the three keepers we have, two of them have decision making as their major flaw (Ezenwa and Uzoho).
Akpeyi's flaw is a lack of concentration which can occur at any time. Average...once a game?
I'm pretty certain that for that crucial early save v Burundi, Ezenwa would have 'heroically' rushed out (in vain) and Uzoho would have been out of position. Goal.

The point is, we are looking for the 'least worse option' and the crew have decided Akpeyi provides that option for now.

I don't know why people are vibrating as if we have a clear-cut choice here.
That was a great save by Akpeyi. I think Ezenwa would have saved that too... if he didn't heroically rush out of course :)

Looking at Burundi's record in the last few games that would have made the difference between gaining 3 points or 1, so it was a crucial save. We can only hope his confidence grows as the competition proceeds.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes