Any camp news?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Paveman
Egg
Egg
Any camp news?

Post by Paveman »

Have the sick people all recovered?
How is Shehu?
What about Samuel Kalu?

Please someone update us .....
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Any camp news?

Post by DIMKA76 »

Which kine camp news you wan hear? All the boys including Akpeyi dazzled the coaches who had to be hospitalised as they shone like a million stars?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Shehu had an hamstring injury and is most likely out of the tournament. He was actually playing well before his injury so I don’t know why people were calling him a rubbish player. Kalu is also out of Wednesday game due to heart issues. He allegedly had an history of heart conditions

Source: https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=32643
Last edited by john12 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

john12 wrote:Shehu had an hamstring injury and is most likely out of the tournament. He was actually playing well before his injury so I don’t know why people were calling him a rubbish player. Kalu is also out of Wednesday game due to heart issues. He allegedly had an history of heart conditions

Omo where you carry this nonsense come from? What source are you quoting or do you want to be banned?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Any update on Jamilu Collins? Will he be available for the next game, or is the reported ACL injury true?
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

john12 wrote:Shehu had an hamstring injury and is most likely out of the tournament. He was actually playing well before his injury so I don’t know why people were calling him a rubbish player. Kalu is also out of Wednesday game due to heart issues. He allegedly had an history of heart conditions
Source?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Omo where you carry this nonsense come from? What source are you quoting or do you want to be banned?
BANNED? :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Fake news! Kalu has been declared fit to play in the 2019 AFCON after passing a 2nd medical test conducted by CAF. He is in contention to play against Guinea if selected. The news is online in many outlets.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

God!
Where did you get this from? :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
God!
Where did you get this from? :shock: :shock: :shock:
You need to ban him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Source: https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=32643
Kalu didnt have a heart issue. He fainted due to dehydration.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48730073

https://www.goal.com/en/news/2019-afcon ... c2yaaatere
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

No wonder you are a load of crap, so ANS of all sites is now where you source all your facts from? SMH...
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Tobi17 wrote:
No wonder you are a load of crap, so ANS of all sites is now where you source all your facts from? SMH...
Softly softly. Bobo has provided the source. The credibility of the source is another matter. I do apologise John12.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How many times have we warned you not to post anything from that criminal? Shey be you want to cry this night?

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lol oga mi, sometimes, the guy post true things while sometimes he post nonsense. I'm just a messager and I said " allegedly" CE hasn't banned the site yet