Kalu cleared to play

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kalu cleared to play

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Kalu cleared to play

Post by Tobi17 »

Thank God, we need a player like him against Guinea
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Kalu on the left and Chukwueze on the right. Main, they will be pulling the defense around like a yo-yo.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:Kalu on the left and Chukwueze on the right. Main, they will be pulling the defense around like a yo-yo.
My preference, if I was the coach, would be:

---------------------Mikel--------------------

-----------Ndidi---------------Iwobi------------

Chukwueze----------Onyekuru---------------Kalu
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cito wrote:Kalu on the left and Chukwueze on the right. Main, they will be pulling the defense around like a yo-yo.
I highly doubt rohr will bench Mikel, so i dont see him playing both together. I suspect Chukwueze goes to the bench for Kalu and Iwobi lines up on the left again.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:

Good line up but we need experience to shore up the attack, so Ighalo and Musa have to start.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I hope the clearance of Kalu to play is not too soon.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:I hope the clearance of Kalu to play is not too soon.
Genuine concerns but his collapse was nothing to do with a heart condition so he is fine
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

No matter what only he (Kalu) can say exactly how he feels, medical experts will do what they can but he has to tell them how he feels.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
No matter what only he (Kalu) can say exactly how he feels, medical experts will do what they can but he has to tell them how he feels.
This is true but the final decision is a medical one.
You know these players are very competitive and we have all witnessed players insisting they are fine and want to continue. Same with boxers.

But sometimes that has to be overruled in the name of caution.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

i will sit Kalu out of this - or consider introducing him very late if game is favourable
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Rohr persist on playing Iwobi on the left after that glaring display that he is not effective playing there, then he needs to be dragged to the public square in Cairo and flogged, the stubbornness must be flogged out of him, such only leave by flogging...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

We need dynamism in the middle of the pack, we need to move the ball about more quickly in the middle, not that tepid, belabored movement of the ball that akin to a tortoise trying to spread its legs in order to walk. It makes us so predictable.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:We need dynamism in the middle of the pack, we need to move the ball about more quickly in the middle, not that tepid, belabored movement of the ball that akin to a tortoise trying to spread its legs in order to walk. It makes us so predictable.
man the quick passing and movement in the second half sweet my belle too much.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

metalalloy wrote:
I highly doubt rohr will bench Mikel, so i dont see him playing both together. I suspect Chukwueze goes to the bench for Kalu and Iwobi lines up on the left again.
Mikel won't be playing the position he played in the last game unless Rohr has lost his gaddem mind.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote:If Rohr persist on playing Iwobi on the left after that glaring display that he is not effective playing there, then he needs to be dragged to the public square in Cairo and flogged, the stubbornness must be flogged out of him, such only leave by flogging...
:lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Good line up but we need experience to shore up the attack, so Ighalo and Musa have to start.
Oh! I wasn't referring to Rohr's line up. This was my own non-realistic line up. Musa would not even make my 23 team If I was the coach, and Ighalo will be 3rd choice or so, if I had no other option there.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and neither player started the game... :rotf: