Super Eagles Supporters Club in Egypt...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Super Eagles Supporters Club in Egypt...

Post by Mister Dolly »

Did they deny them visas to Egypt as they were conspicuously absent in our game against Burundi....watching this Ghana vs Benin match one would think they have decamped to Benin Republic with the familiar trumpets and Naija tunes from the stands!!
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club in Egypt...

Post by doctorollie »

Mister Dolly wrote:Did they deny them visas to Egypt as they were conspicuously absent in our game against Burundi....watching this Ghana vs Benin match one would think they have decamped to Benin Republic with the familiar trumpets and Naija tunes from the stands!!

Big bro,

They were waiting on the embassy for the visas even a day to the commencement of the tournament. They should be present tomorrow fingers crossed. Trust you are keeping well sir.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Thanks bro. That explains it....I'm doing fine. Trust you are too.
doctorollie wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Did they deny them visas to Egypt as they were conspicuously absent in our game against Burundi....watching this Ghana vs Benin match one would think they have decamped to Benin Republic with the familiar trumpets and Naija tunes from the stands!!

Big bro,

They were waiting on the embassy for the visas even a day to the commencement of the tournament. They should be present tomorrow fingers crossed. Trust you are keeping well sir.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

doctorollie wrote:

Big bro,

so they just got the memo for AFCON what were they doing 3 months ago
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

jette1 wrote:
doctorollie wrote:

Big bro,

so they just got the memo for AFCON what were they doing 3 months ago
Waiting for you to sponsor them :tic: :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Nigerians need visa to Egypt? Since when?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!