Nigeria will qualify for the knock out stages tomorrow

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Nigeria will qualify for the knock out stages tomorrow

Post by 1naija »

I see a 4 - 0 spanking of Guinea tomorrow.

For our "dead rubber" :veryangry: game against Madagascar, I would rest everybody except Akpeyi (goalkeepers need to stay sharp) and play our second team with Onyekuru and Onuachi leading the attack. I would also play Ezenwa in the second half. What do you think?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria will qualify for the knock out stages tomorrow

Post by vancity eagle »

Guinea play a much more open game than Burundi, and they need a result.

Tomorrow will be much easier than the Burundi match.

We struggle against teams that park the bus.

Open games will benefit our team, we just need to have a mobile midfield that can run the entire match, this is why I am strongly against Mikel starting tomorrow, especially in the middle of the day which will likely have temperatures near 40 degrees.

The other problem is Crack-Peyi
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:I see a 4 - 0 spanking of Guinea tomorrow.

For our "dead rubber" :veryangry: game against Madagascar, I would rest everybody except Akpeyi (goalkeepers need to stay sharp) and play our second team with Onyekuru and Onuachi leading the attack. I would also play Ezenwa in the second half. What do you think?
Www.monster.com
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

http://Www.monster.com
So you really have no plans of finding a gaddem job? Who still uses monster to look for jobs in 2019? I tell you who...someone who has no plans of finding a gaddem job. Go to LinkedIn my friend. Unfortunately they don't have McDonald's opportunities, so it wont help you.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

with all the money owning issues ?? are you sure these guys are focused?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48761790

Nigeria's players are in dispute with the country's football federation in the build-up to their Africa Cup of Nations match against Guinea.

None of the Super Eagles players has received allowances or a $10,000 bonus.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) is hoping to prevent a strike before the match in Egypt on Wednesday.

"My player [Ahmed Musa] couldn't attend the press conference today because they have a very important meeting," said coach Gernot Rohr.

"I just hope the situation can be resolved so we can focus on what we have in front of us."

The squad was an hour late for training on Tuesday and have not ruled out taking further action.

The financially stricken NFF, which receives its funding from the government, has denied it was responsible for the delay in paying the players' bonuses.

The BBC understands that the team, which has been together since early June, had received verbal assurances that they would be paid before the tournament kicked off this month.

Pay rows have often surrounded Nigerian teams, while players have boycotted training during important qualifiers or at major tournaments over unpaid fees.

Their 2014 World Cup campaign was affected by a bonus row, with players boycotting training before the last-16 fixture against France as they demanded their bonuses and appearance fees.

Nigeria's women's team - the Super Falcons - has twice been involved in sit-in protests at hotels in South Africa and in Abuja, Nigeria, to demand money owed to them, with their latest protest coming at the Women's World Cup in France.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Guinea always gives Naija a tough game. Victory is not Guaranteed
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:Guinea always gives Naija a tough game. Victory is not Guaranteed
But it has been confirmed! :D :thumbs:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

http://Www.monster.com
So you really have no plans of finding a gaddem job? Who still uses monster to look for jobs in 2019? I tell you who...someone who has no plans of finding a gaddem job. Go to LinkedIn my friend. Unfortunately they don't have McDonald's opportunities, so it wont help you.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: He fell right into that one