Official SE 11 vs Guinea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Official SE 11 vs Guinea

Post by naijaguy »

Akpeyi,
Omeruo,
Balogun,
Aina,
Awaziem,
Ndidi,
Etebo,
Iwobi,
Musa,
Simon,
Ighalo
Last edited by naijaguy on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Official SE 11 vs Guinea

Post by Damunk »

:source: :source: :source:
You know the rules nah.
naijaguy wrote:Akpeyi,
Omeruo,
Balogun,
Aina,
Awaziem,
Ndidi,
Etebo,
Iwobi,
Musa,
Simon,
Ighalo
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria needs a new coach. Any coach that choses to bench chukwuze and Onyekuru and cant utilize their talents is not qualified to coach Nigeria. Also a lazy coach that plays Akpeyi deserves to be fired.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria needs a new coach. Any coach that choses to bench chukwuze and Onyekuru and cant utilize their talents is not qualified to coach Nigeria. Also a lazy coach that plays Akpeyi deserves to be fired.
Baba put a suck on it. This is not the time to whine instead it is time to get behind the team and support them. All 23 players that made it to Egypt deserve to be on the field at any point the coach deem it necessary. Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria needs a new coach. Any coach that choses to bench chukwuze and Onyekuru and cant utilize their talents is not qualified to coach Nigeria. Also a lazy coach that plays Akpeyi deserves to be fired.
Abeg sharrap, You’ve been harassing us with fantasy lineups for year and not 1 has ever come close to the real one on game day. Rohr is obviously Playing 352 and bringing on Chukwueze later v tiring defenders.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

This is a really bizarre lineup.. Chukwueze should never be on the bench in this team..this doesn’t make sense at all. We need a guy like that on the pitch at all times to shake our opponents defense up. Give them something to think about! When you take that element out, then you’re turning an advantage into a disadvantage.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Probably a 3-5-2
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Goalgetter wrote:This is a really bizarre lineup.. Chukwueze should never be on the bench in this team..this doesn’t make sense at all. We need a guy like that on the pitch at all times to shake our opponents defense up. Give them something to think about! When you take that element out, then you’re turning an advantage into a disadvantage.
The same Chukwueze that many said should have gone to Poland with the Flying Eagles instead of Egypt is now the one that shouldn't be on the bench on the team...Fans sha...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Robbynice wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:This is a really bizarre lineup.. Chukwueze should never be on the bench in this team..this doesn’t make sense at all. We need a guy like that on the pitch at all times to shake our opponents defense up. Give them something to think about! When you take that element out, then you’re turning an advantage into a disadvantage.
The same Chukwueze that many said should have gone to Poland with the Flying Eagles instead of Egypt is now the one that shouldn't be on the bench on the team...Fans sha...smdh
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Would have prefered this lineup

Ezenwa
Awaziem, Omeruo, Ekong, Aina
Mikel, Iwobi, Ndidi
Chukwuze, Ighalo, Onyekuru

Guinea have slow central defenders and poor wing backs. This is the game for Onyekuru and Chukwuze. Akpeyi should be on the bench.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Goalgetter wrote:Probably a 3-5-2
Seems anytime we go up against any semi difficult/credible team our ultra defensive coach will break out his 5 in the back formation. Hopefully wing backs can join the attack else might be tough to create chances with only a few players attacking.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Would have prefered this lineup

Ezenwa
Awaziem, Omeruo, Ekong, Aina
Mikel, Iwobi, Ndidi
Chukwuze, Ighalo, Onyekuru

Guinea have slow central defenders and poor wing backs. This is the game for Onyekuru and Chukwuze. Akpeyi should be on the bench.
Who cares though, we are discussing the real lineup...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Not a fan of the real lineup. There is no rule saying I cant give an alternative lineup.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote:Not a fan of the real lineup. There is no rule saying I cant give an alternative lineup.
...no rule say you no fit be the coach, for real, not virtual :???:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It appears that according to own goal Mikel, Ekong and Chukwueze are out whilst Moses Simon, Ighalo, Balogun comes in

https://mobile.twitter.com/owngoalnigeria?lang=en
Last edited by highbury on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Not a fan of the real lineup. There is no rule saying I cant give an alternative lineup.
But what purpose does it serve when discussing the REAL lineup? Haba, can we focus, lets starts with what about the official lineup don't you like?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

It's a 4-2-3-1
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
But what purpose does it serve when discussing the REAL lineup? Haba, can we focus, lets starts with what about the official lineup don't you like?
He's been doing it for years. He'll have 3 new lineups by HT and 15 by tomorrow. I'm just glad Maduabuchi isn't in his lineup.
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

The line up is fine. Certainly shuts up folks who say Rohr can’t make brave calls.
Expect Moses to stay very wide. We lacked width against Burundi as Chukwueze, Iwobi and Musa are all prone to cut inside.
Big game for Iwobi. He’ll see a lot of the ball and have reduced defensive responsibilities. It’ll be interesting to see how far up Etebo pushes.
Balogun as always struck me as a better partner for Omeruo and I guess Ekong is not fully recovered.
Bring it on
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

naijaguy wrote:Akpeyi,
Omeruo,
Balogun,
Aina,
Awaziem,
Ndidi,
Etebo,
Iwobi,
Musa,
Simon,
Ighalo
Rohr will live and die with his 4-2-3-1 formation. Therefore the following will line up as follows:-

Akpeyi
Awaziem Omeruo Balogun Aina
Ndidi Etebo
Simon Iwobi Musa
Ighalo

This is a strong first team; with strong bite in the midfield, pace down the wings, creativity in the middle and accuracy/power in the finish. We should be glad that all of a sudden we have good depth in the SE that we have not had for quite sometime. Much as I will like to see Chukwueze, Onuachu and probably Onyekuru. Bringing them on in the 2nd half especially when we are already a goal up and the guineans tire is a great idea. With the hope that Akpeyi will not do something stupid, we should be proud of this line up.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Synopsis wrote:
It's a 4-2-3-1
I think a 3-5-2 but not sure why Ekong was dropped for Balogun.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The SuperEagles will be lucky to get a tie in this match :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
It's a 4-2-3-1
I think a 3-5-2 but not sure why Ekong was dropped for Balogun.
I remember he got hurt towards the end of the game, might not have shook it off yet...
Super Eagus 4 Life!