The countries that could deny us a fourth AFCON title

Re: The countries that could deny us a fourth AFCON title

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:1. Egypt.

I cannot remember the last time we beat Egypt, or scored more than once against them. I hope another team dumps them out, and we don't have to meet them in the knockout stages. Let's face it, we are not a free scoring team, and we would need lots of goals to beat Egypt.

2. Senegal

This team scares me. They have solid defenders, which does not augur well for our goal shy team. They have a dangerous midfield including Gueye and Kouyate who can take over any game, then they have Sarr, Diatta and last but not least Mane upfront. I also do not want to meet this team.

Lesser threats

Algeria
CIV
Cameroon
You dont remember the last time we beat Egypt? Didnt we play and beat them 2 months ago? Abi alzheimers don dey set in?
Friendlies don't count wisenheimer

Eziokwu! So when you play a friendly and you beat someone, you have actually not beaten them? So therefore, Senegal did not beat us last week? Or does the friendly only count when Nigeria loses? Odiegwu!
We have not beaten Egypt in a game that counts in a long time, full stop. Thems the facts.
How about another FACT for you--- Egypt will not play Nigeria in the 2019 AFCON! Full Stop! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus wrote:I cannot remember the last time we beat Egypt, or scored more than once against them. I hope another team dumps them out, and we don't have to meet them in the knockout stages. Let's face it, we are not a free scoring team, and we would need lots of goals to beat Egypt.
I see you missed the highlighted. My hope was realized! Everything else is coming from your hormonal overload. Abeg go and grab a beer and comot for road :mrgreen:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

I cannot remember the last time we beat Egypt, or scored more than once against them. I hope another team dumps them out, and we don't have to meet them in the knockout stages. Let's face it, we are not a free scoring team, and we would need lots of goals to beat Egypt.

2. Senegal

This team scares me. They have solid defenders, which does not augur well for our goal shy team. They have a dangerous midfield including Gueye and Kouyate who can take over any game, then they have Sarr, Diatta and last but not least Mane upfront. I also do not want to meet this team.

Lesser threats

Algeria
CIV
Cameroon
You dont remember the last time we beat Egypt? Didnt we play and beat them 2 months ago? Abi alzheimers don dey set in?
You are right! Friendlies dont count! AFCON knockout stage does though! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Egypt is out, we are still in! THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

2. Senegal

Lesser threats

Algeria
CIV
Cameroon

Eziokwu! So when you play a friendly and you beat someone, you have actually not beaten them? So therefore, Senegal did not beat us last week? Or does the friendly only count when Nigeria loses? Odiegwu!
We have not beaten Egypt in a game that counts in a long time, full stop. Thems the facts.
How about another FACT for you--- Egypt will not play Nigeria in the 2019 AFCON! Full Stop! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus wrote:I cannot remember the last time we beat Egypt, or scored more than once against them. I hope another team dumps them out, and we don't have to meet them in the knockout stages. Let's face it, we are not a free scoring team, and we would need lots of goals to beat Egypt.
I see you missed the highlighted. My hope was realized! Everything else is coming from your hormonal overload. Abeg go and grab a beer and comot for road :mrgreen:

danfo driver wrote:BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Egypt is out, we are still in! THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed. Go take your meds and stop fighting with yourself. :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:
danfo driver wrote:BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Egypt is out, we are still in! THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bla bla bla bla :lol: :lol: :lol: THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! Shey your clogged brain don clear and you can now remember when we beat up Egypt? them the facts! them the facts! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Goodbye Egypt. No homecooking your way to another AFCON title after 86 and 06.

Scipio Africanus wrote:
bla bla bla bla :lol: :lol: :lol: THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! Shey your clogged brain don clear and you can now remember when we beat up Egypt? them the facts! them the facts! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Bla bla bla". :rotf: Very eloquent, you have convinced me.

Shebi u be lawyer, or used to be a lawyer. I heard you got fired and then disbarred after using "bla bla bla" in court one too many times. Dat explains your near constant presence on CE. Jobless, disbarred lawyer who thought he could "bla bla bla" his way through court proceedings.

Kai!! I go quench ooooo!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Shebi u be lawyer, or used to be a lawyer. I heard you got fired and then disbarred after using "bla bla bla" in court one too many times. Dat explains your near constant presence on CE. Jobless, disbarred lawyer who thought he could "bla bla bla" his way through court proceedings.

Bla bla bla bla ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shebi your alzheimers don disappear? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you now remember when we fooked Egypt?? eh? eh? THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Bla bla bla bla ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shebi your alzheimers don disappear? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Do you now remember when we fooked Egypt?? eh? eh? THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bla bla bla :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

bla bla bla ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Bla bla blaaaaaaaa! E go pain you taya today :rotf: :rotf:

bla bla bla ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Bla bla bla THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! Eygpt will be champions!THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: Moronic Africanus! :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Bla bla bla THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! Eygpt will be champions!THEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: Moronic Africanus! :rotf: :rotf:

Bla bla bla! Waa aaa waaa! Go change your tampon, you vindictive b!tch :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Bla bla bla! Waa aaa waaa! Go change your tampon, you vindictive b!tch :rotf: :rotf:
Bla bla blaTHEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: Brainless AfricAnus. :lol: Where is Egypt now? :rotf:

Scipio Africanus wrote:

Bla bla blaTHEM THE FACTS! THEM THE FACTS! :rotf: :rotf: Brainless AfricAnus. :lol: Where is Egypt now? :rotf:
Where is Egypt now? Up your tampon! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Now go change it :laugh:

Ok, the bla bla bla part funny die :rotf:

Bigpokey24 wrote:Ok, the bla bla bla part funny die :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It’s Ghana be a longer wait,1982 and still counting!