Videos: Pre-Madagascar match Press conference & more

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Videos: Pre-Madagascar match Press conference & more

Post by Scipio Africanus »

deanotito wrote:
jette1 wrote:Musa should stay away from microphones; he is just not articulate
Shut up! At least someone wants to hear what he has to say. When was the last time anyone asked you to clean a mic, talk less of place it for you to talk
:clap: :clap: :clap: Great comeback to that annoying weirdo.

Wha choo looking at?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Video: Pre-Madagascar match Press conference

Post by Damunk »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Interesting he won't risk Collins injury yet, maybe in the next round. From Rohrs answer I get the feeling both Shehu and Collins might be out of the competition completely.

[/video]
I like the mindset of this team. Rohr has done a lot instilling a willing mentality in the team. They believe they are the best team in the tournaments and can beat any team the face. Fantastic mindset!!
if you meant winning mentality, then please shooosh! Rohr instill what??!! Nigerians always have the winning mentality and arrogance! Rohr that is going to every tournament to learn like a 12 year old who refuses to pass common entrance. hisss
Problem with you is that you are stuck on repeat.
It detracts from - if not totally destroys - your otherwise intelligent contributions.

Just relax and enjoy. No harm in recognizing that you might have made a slightly wrong call in the past.
Nobody will insult you, ban you or arrest you. :idea:

Be above the typical Nigerian that sticks with his black point of view even when it is revealed to his surprise that he was wearing very dark glasses at the time. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
First of, and most importantly, you do realize that I couldn't give a sh1t about any person on this forum or their opinion right? As in, once I log off cybereages, I forget that you guys exist.

Secondly, I am not sure I understand your point. Are you saying that Rohr did not say he was going to the WC to learn and repeat something similar about the AFCON?
People here think so highly of themselves and their opinions. That's typical of Nigeria for you.
Are you one of them?
Or do you think lowly of yourself?

Tink abourrit. :idea: :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Video: Pre-Madagascar match Press conference

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Secondly, I am not sure I understand your point. Are you saying that Rohr did not say he was going to the WC to learnand repeat something similar about the AFCON?
I am saying you are stuck on the "learning like a 12 year old" tip despite having it explained to your 'unlearnable' brain that every young team and every young footballer continues to learn from games, leagues and tournaments.
Its called 'experience' dude - something you tend to understand contextually, but only when it suits you.
You gerrit now? :taunt:
If I am being honest with you, I actually do not get it. I now believe that we are talking about two completely different things.

1Naija claims that Rohr has given us a winning mentality and our players now "believe they are the best team in the tournaments and can beat any team." I disagreed with him, because as a Nigerian, I know who we are. We have always had a winning mentality and we have always had that arrogance--thinking we can beat any team, even Brazil and even in our worst moments, we still think we can beat anybody. So, to think that a white man has come to give us a mentality that we always had?? That I cannot accept.

To even make it worse, he is referring to a man who has FACTUALLY been afraid to say "we can beat anybody!" As in, LITERALLY! THE GUY WOULDNT EVEN SAY IT! Yet, he is the one who has given us that mentality??? In what world???!!
Danfo driver, its not that serious.
No need to over analyze.
Me, I'm just happy we are doing well at the moment.
I don't want anyone souring my enjoyment or maligning my players and manager.

When and if they fail, we will climb down from that mountain top.

Some people have this pathological need to be right all the time.
I'm not one of them.
Live and let live.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where is the winning mentality bestowed upon us by the Great WHite Master? :lol: :lol: :lol: MASSA MASSA! THANK YOU! MASSA! PLEASE TEACH US HOW TO WIN! MASSA MASSA! ALL WE HAVE IS FROM YOU! Disgusting and shameless! :-x :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?