Support your team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Support your team

Post by john12 »

They need us now than ever and in football anything can happen. I understand that people are highly upset at this defeat but remember that football is very unpredictable and at any given time minors can defeat more superior team than them. We should analyze this defeat and figure what went wrong. Do not kill a man when he is down just support your team
Last edited by john12 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: Support your team

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:They need us now than ever and in football anything can happen. We have seen numerous upset many times just support your team criticize constructively. I’m not giving up yet. Also, rohr needs to maximize his talent because there’s no way Chukwueze should be on the bench his out most talented

Sharaaaaaap, you are just as daft as Rohr
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:They need us now than ever and in football anything can happen. We have seen numerous upset many times just support your team criticize constructively. I’m not giving up yet. Also, rohr needs to maximize his talent because there’s no way Chukwueze should be on the bench his out most talented
We need to know if Madagascar is ranked higher than us?

We need to know which club sides Madagascar players for?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

stfu
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Still supporting the team but every backlash they get today is deserved
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This type of things happen but is how you bounce back that matter. Look at how Anthony Joshua lost to an unshapedbguy. In sports, anyone can defeat anyone at anytime just make sure you bounce back.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

john12 wrote:This type of things happen but is how you bounce back that matter. Look at how Anthony Joshua lost to an unshapedbguy. In sports, anyone can defeat anyone at anytime just make sure you bounce back.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You better don’t let us remind you of some of your comments about FIFA ranking etc during the World Cup 8-)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I always say anyteam can defeat anyone at anytime. However, one should cut that entitlement/arrogant bullcrap. I’m sure Madagascar wouldn’t had suggested they sack their coach for losing to Nigeria
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Abeg where's the block button when you need it, this guy is so damn irritating.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Told y'all that the greatest favour we can grant to youngJohn 12 is to yank him out of his MickeyD's counter and enrol him in a GED class.

Chairman Cellular, please help a forumer.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:I always say anyteam can defeat anyone at anytime. However, one should cut that entitlement/arrogant bullcrap. I’m sure Madagascar wouldn’t had suggested they sack their coach for losing to Nigeria
john12
If we lose to Burundi then I can understand insulting ROhR because we’re much better than Burundi and have better players than them.
What about Madagascar?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

:agree: :clap: :thumbs:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12
All our best players are at backwater leagues (their level) but they will expect our coach to perform miracles in tournament. Na thunder go Faya anyone wey expect SE to win ANC. At this point, expectations should be limited and we should hope for the best
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12
Vancity you can not compare backwater teams like Libya, South Africa and Madagascar to the likes of Croatia or Argentina so your measurement is invalid. Also, if people have forgotten about Victor Moses level for Nigeria gonand rewatch our match vs Cameroun and Algeria
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

John12
Fabio STFU rohr wasn’t out of depth we just lost to a team with better talent/players. When most of your players are at Backwater leagues/teams and your opponents are at Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus Etc you better humble yourself and disavow that entitled mentality
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

John12
blaming ROhR for losing honorably to Argentina and Croatia when all their players are at the best clubs in the world while most of our own are at Backwater leagues. Okay o
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:This type of things happen but is how you bounce back that matter. Look at how Anthony Joshua lost to an unshapedbguy. In sports, anyone can defeat anyone at anytime just make sure you bounce back.
Just so you know - Keshi was yabbed on this forum for once saying during an AFCON match that anything could happen in a football match.

Guess what? We judged him harshly too.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

john12 wrote:They need us now than ever and in football anything can happen. I understand that people are highly upset at this defeat but remember that football is very unpredictable and at any given time minors can defeat more superior team than them. We should analyze this defeat and figure what went wrong. Do not kill a man when he is down just support your team
I swear if you say anoda word, I go first put my big toe inside your mouth so make you no shout, then I go strangle you with my bare hands while I go dey shout Madagascar for ya face :curse: msshhheeewww
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

john12 wrote:They need us now than ever and in football anything can happen. I understand that people are highly upset at this defeat but remember that football is very unpredictable and at any given time minors can defeat more superior team than them. We should analyze this defeat and figure what went wrong. Do not kill a man when he is down just support your team
The same team that you were calling junks when they were not coached by your favourite? We lose to Madagascar and you expect fans to be happy?