E be like say Super Eagles don enter pot of okro soup o...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
E be like say Super Eagles don enter pot of okro soup o...

Post by Robbynice »

...Tori is about to be wowo for us at the AFCON o. If we play Ghana in the next round and beat them we will then play the winner of Egypt and whoever they are playing in the second round in the Q-Final...That is essentially moving from fry pan to fire. How we go do am my country people? :atc:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: E be like say Super Eagles don enter pot of okro soup o.

Post by The Goddess »

Wrong forum :evil:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

The Goddess wrote:Wrong forum :evil:
Hey you, :shyluv: I realized that ATF. It is now in the right forum. :P

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Robbynice wrote:...Tori is about to be wowo for us at the AFCON o. If we play Ghana in the next round and beat them we will then play the winner of Egypt and whoever they are playing in the second round in the Q-Final...That is essentially moving from fry pan to fire. How we go do am my country people? :atc:
"To be the best you have to beat the best"

No matter what anybody says, I don't think Ghana or Egypt will be celebrating at the thought of playing Nigeria so early.
Fact.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

If you were planing to win the ANC, surely that plan meant going through Egypt at one point in time or another. Whether na QF, Semi's or Finals na the same thing: You can't lift a major trophy without overcoming massive foes & obstacle along the way. Nothing spoil. It's normal for those of us who support clubs that are used to winning every year. :taunt:
Last edited by green4life on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

If you see Egypt v Uganda, you no go fear Egypt at all. Their defense is shaky plus dem goalie nah Akpeyi twin brother. Come add their enormous pressure of hosting the cup!

Once we beat Mitgetsville or Plantain boys, Egypt is toast and our road is clear!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Damunk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:...Tori is about to be wowo for us at the AFCON o. If we play Ghana in the next round and beat them we will then play the winner of Egypt and whoever they are playing in the second round in the Q-Final...That is essentially moving from fry pan to fire. How we go do am my country people? :atc:

No matter what anybody says, I don't think Ghana or Egypt will be celebrating at the thought of playing Nigeria so early.
Fact.

:rotf: :rotf:
Do you know the definition of “fact”?
So after scoring 2 and conceding 2 goals in three games the whole of Africa is afraid of Rohr’s SE. you are mad delusional just like Rohr
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Maybe been beaten by Madagascar is a blessing in disguise (or a wake up call to us)... To be the best you have to beat the best, SIMPLE... No need sneaking our way to the final by avoiding the top teams, we are Nigeria and should never lower our standards no matter how bad it gets.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so you didn't know this eh? I kept telling you we are out .4 games and that's it
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:

Fact.
you are so delusional..get out ya feelings and think for once
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cmoke wrote:If you see Egypt v Uganda, you no go fear Egypt at all. Their defense is shaky plus dem goalie nah Akpeyi twin brother. Come add their enormous pressure of hosting the cup!

Once we beat Mitgetsville or Plantain boys, Egypt is toast and our road is clear!
you've online score 2 goals in the last 8 matches.. and you think you go walk past ghana/Cameroon or Egypt... you have only scored one goal from open play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cmoke wrote:If you see Egypt v Uganda, you no go fear Egypt at all. Their defense is shaky plus dem goalie nah Akpeyi twin brother. Come add their enormous pressure of hosting the cup!

Na true. I watch the game and honestly I thought Uganda was better than Egypt by far in that game. Uganda definitely let them of the hook. With that said, they are still the host and playing the host in a knockout phase of a tournament no be joke o.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:If you were planing to win the ANC, surely that plan meant going through Egypt at one point in time or another. Whether na QF, Semi's or Finals na the same thing: You can't lift a major trophy without overcoming massive foes & obstacle along the way. Nothing spoil. It's normal for those of us who support clubs that are used to winning every year. :taunt:
This language always annoys me! It is a "feel good" comment, that is heavily false. Many teams have gone on to lift titles by chopping weak teams here and there! Real Madrid has won CL by beating kwe kwe teams! Same as Barcelona.

The truth is we FUcccCKED UP!! WE had the chance to finish the group as leaders, and majestically move on! But we decided we wanted to fucccccck up! Our white massa who brought "winning mentality" to us, with his ram face sold us down the drain and wipe his dirty lips!

Please, dont vex me this afternoon! :|
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Some of us prefer to meet Benin next round, South Africa in the QF, Malawi in the Semis and Kenya in the Final..what's wrong with that? :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:Some of us prefer to meet Benin next round, South Africa in the QF, Malawi in the Semis and Kenya in the Final..what's wrong with that? :evil:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simple as that! At the end of the day, no one remembers who you play! They only remember the champion. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

That loss put us on the tougher side of the draw. The other side of the draw only has Morocco among the top sides I've seen in the competition so far. We're now on the side of the draw with Ghana or Cameroon, Egypt, Algeria, and CIV.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

9jaMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Fact.

:rotf: :rotf:
Do you know the definition of “fact”?
So after scoring 2 and conceding 2 goals in three games the whole of Africa is afraid of Rohr’s SE. you are mad delusional just like Rohr
Shay you want to prove logic, abi? :rotf: :rotf:
Oya, tell us how "Egypt and Ghana not celebrating" equates to "the whole of Africa being afraid".

Genius. :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

green4life wrote:If you were planing to win the ANC, surely that plan meant going through Egypt at one point in time or another. Whether na QF, Semi's or Finals na the same thing: You can't lift a major trophy without overcoming massive foes & obstacle along the way. Nothing spoil. It's normal for those of us who support clubs that are used to winning every year. :taunt:
Thank you.
Please tell dem.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Fact.
you are so delusional..get out ya feelings and think for once
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
This language always annoys me! It is a "feel good" comment, that is heavily false. Many teams have gone on to lift titles by chopping weak teams here and there! Real Madrid has won CL by beating kwe kwe teams! Same as Barcelona.

The truth is we FUcccCKED UP!! WE had the chance to finish the group as leaders, and majestically move on! But we decided we wanted to fucccccck up! Our white massa who brought "winning mentality" to us, with his ram face sold us down the drain and wipe his dirty lips!

Please, dont vex me this afternoon! :|
You are vexed already that's why you are shouting.
Calm down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we do know one UK CE who just posted on this thread, also blames the kit colors when the SE loses..smh ...but will never blame the coach
SuperEagles

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

If they see Nigeria vs Madagascar nko? :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

paj wrote:Some of us prefer to meet Benin next round, South Africa in the QF, Malawi in the Semis and Kenya in the Final..what's wrong with that? :evil:
Nothing.
But dreams come true only occasionally. :idea: