I AM SICK OF WATCHING LOW IQ FOOTBALL FROM SO CALLED BIG GUN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I AM SICK OF WATCHING LOW IQ FOOTBALL FROM SO CALLED BIG

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Gotti wrote:
Gotti wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Make I just waka pass.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abegi make I join you jare...
Waka like an Egyptian... :sneaky:
Right out of the tournament :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Egypt is gone Van City. Your Mojo is working like in 2013.
When I tell una sey this guy's mouth is like a poisonous chalice from the pit of hell, you think I am joking! Tufiakwa! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Egypt is gone Van City. Your Mojo is working like in 2013.
When I tell una sey this guy's mouth is like a poisonous chalice from the pit of hell, you think I am joking! Tufiakwa! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Number of clubs is one thing - "common football education" is another. Some of the most successful club and country teams of recent times have been Spain, Barcelona, Ajax, and France. Do we see a pattern there? Spain's WC/Euro winners had Barca graduates of La Masia at their core. They were brought up from their boyhood days with a particular footballing style. The success of Spain from 2008-2012 was due to the overlap between the Barca and national teams - from front to back of the team (Puyol, Alba, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Pedro, Villa etc). When 3/4 of your defence, 100% of your midfield, and 2/3 of your attack play for the same club team every week, all year, good things will happen for the national team. Ditto the Ajax graduates of their academy, the French WC winners who came through together from Clairefontaine and their U17 WC winning team.

I could go further back and point out that Egypt won three successive AFCONs from 2006-2010 was composed largely of Al Ahly players (Hadary, Gomaa, Fathi, Motaeb, Shawky, Aboutrika, Hosny, Hassan, Said, Mohammed, Barakat etc).

The USSR and Ukraine also had great success under Lobanovski when the core of their team were from Dinamo Kiev. Ditto Yugoslavia and Red Star Belgrade (Mihajlovic, Pancev, Prosinecki, Savicevic, Jugovic, Binic, Stojanovic).

vancity eagle wrote:
wiseone wrote:Do you think it is a coincidence that the most cohesive teams just happen to be those teams whose players come from a few clubs and thus have chemistry? For example more than 50% of Egypt's squad play for only 3 clubs (Ahly, Zamalek, and Pyramids). In contrast it is much harder to build chemistry and passing moves when your players see each other 3 times a year when they congregate after long had seasons from their clubs in Turkey, England, France, South Africa, China, Belgium, China, Italy etc.

no this is not the issue

Algeria and Morocco's players all play for completely different clubs.

I suggest football culture has a lot more to do with the problem rather than "number of clubs"

The North Africans base their game on quick passing and interchange

There was a time when a few West African teams did this, but it seems that pretty much all West African teams are now reverting to "kick and run", or "dribble and no pass"
[/

Post of the year :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree:

This will require huge funds to be pumped into the local league, Nigeria needs at least 3 domestic sides capable of competing with their peers in Africa and winning leagues, african titles and what not, the nucleus of the national team should be pooled from the domestic league, Nigeria should be exporting world class players to Europe like Brazil does for a massive fee, not the peanuts they pay for talent, Nigeria can do it, they have the money, they have the crowd support, Nigeria should be parading at least 5-9 world class players at every major tournament

Amunike, Finidi, Oliseh, Okocha, Amokachi, West, Kanu, Babangida, Babayaro, look at that era! Was watching clips of the 1994-1996 team yesterday, those guys were that good! Okocha had the confidence to take on anyone in world football! He knew he was that good, the confidence he expressed on the pitch, same applied to Kanu, sorry in comparison, Nigeria squad is pretty average, not even 1 world class player in the team and we expect miracles
And this is what i've been advocating, your league must be that competitive to rub shoulders at later stages of global competitions. South Africa seem to be on that path.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Throw the whole post away!!!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Orion wrote:The best team I've seen in the competition so far is Morocco. If we get to the final they'll be waiting for us there. If we don't get there then I predict Egypt will meet them at the final.
Oh well!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Orion wrote:The best team I've seen in the competition so far is Morocco. If we get to the final they'll be waiting for us there. If we don't get there then I predict Egypt will meet them at the final.
Oh well!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
imehjunior wrote:Make I just waka pass.

Abegi make I join you jare...
E be like Van City sef don waka...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I agree with VC on this, it’s frustrating to watch.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Number of clubs is one thing - "common football education" is another. Some of the most successful club and country teams of recent times have been Spain, Barcelona, Ajax, and France. Do we see a pattern there? Spain's WC/Euro winners had Barca graduates of La Masia at their core. They were brought up from their boyhood days with a particular footballing style. The success of Spain from 2008-2012 was due to the overlap between the Barca and national teams - from front to back of the team (Puyol, Alba, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Pedro, Villa etc). When 3/4 of your defence, 100% of your midfield, and 2/3 of your attack play for the same club team every week, all year, good things will happen for the national team. Ditto the Ajax graduates of their academy, the French WC winners who came through together from Clairefontaine and their U17 WC winning team.

I could go further back and point out that Egypt won three successive AFCONs from 2006-2010 was composed largely of Al Ahly players (Hadary, Gomaa, Fathi, Motaeb, Shawky, Aboutrika, Hosny, Hassan, Said, Mohammed, Barakat etc).

The USSR and Ukraine also had great success under Lobanovski when the core of their team were from Dinamo Kiev. Ditto Yugoslavia and Red Star Belgrade (Mihajlovic, Pancev, Prosinecki, Savicevic, Jugovic, Binic, Stojanovic).

vancity eagle wrote:
wiseone wrote:Do you think it is a coincidence that the most cohesive teams just happen to be those teams whose players come from a few clubs and thus have chemistry? For example more than 50% of Egypt's squad play for only 3 clubs (Ahly, Zamalek, and Pyramids). In contrast it is much harder to build chemistry and passing moves when your players see each other 3 times a year when they congregate after long had seasons from their clubs in Turkey, England, France, South Africa, China, Belgium, China, Italy etc.

no this is not the issue

Algeria and Morocco's players all play for completely different clubs.

I suggest football culture has a lot more to do with the problem rather than "number of clubs"

The North Africans base their game on quick passing and interchange

There was a time when a few West African teams did this, but it seems that pretty much all West African teams are now reverting to "kick and run", or "dribble and no pass"
[/

Post of the year :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree:

This will require huge funds to be pumped into the local league, Nigeria needs at least 3 domestic sides capable of competing with their peers in Africa and winning leagues, african titles and what not, the nucleus of the national team should be pooled from the domestic league, Nigeria should be exporting world class players to Europe like Brazil does for a massive fee, not the peanuts they pay for talent, Nigeria can do it, they have the money, they have the crowd support, Nigeria should be parading at least 5-9 world class players at every major tournament

Amunike, Finidi, Oliseh, Okocha, Amokachi, West, Kanu, Babangida, Babayaro, look at that era! Was watching clips of the 1994-1996 team yesterday, those guys were that good! Okocha had the confidence to take on anyone in world football! He knew he was that good, the confidence he expressed on the pitch, same applied to Kanu, sorry in comparison, Nigeria squad is pretty average, not even 1 world class player in the team and we expect miracles
Where is Egypt with their world class player?

Name one world class player on the team that dumped them.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote:So called West AFrican Giants I am talking to you.

I have been absolutely disgusted with the level of play by the so called Big teams of West Africa.

Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast,

By Contrast you are seeing the superiority of the North african game, with quick passing and off ball running into space, and playing AS A TEAM.

This is what I see from all these west aFrican giants.

1. There is no team. Just individuals. No passing, no looking for opponents, just selfishness.

2. They will just try and dribble opponents or dribble when you can move faster with a pass.

3. They will shoot to get all the personal glory instead of winning as a team and passing to better placed opponents.

4. Route 1 kick and run football. This is an primative strategy of football. Rely on power and pace.

5. No variation to attack, just keep on doing the same thing that has not been working and expect it to work the next time.

6. Is anybody really surprised that no African teams went through to the 2nd round in Russia ?

7. Is anybody really surprised that a record 3 North African teams went to Russia ? Is anybody surprised that the only 3 teams to win all 3 matches are North african teams ?

8. People I have to call a spade a spade, but our football sucks men. Selfishness, poor coaching, poor decision making, over reliance on speed and power, no guile, no intelligence, no inventiveness

9. The world is leaving us behind in the 90's This type of football no be am anymore.

10. One of Egypt, Algeria, Morocco will win this cup.

11. Is there really any difference between the big guns of West Africa and the so called "minnows" Because when I watch a game between the likes of Nigeria vs Madagascar or Senegal vs Kenya or CIV v South Africa I just see 2 teams playing kick and rush football, often cancelling each other out with their uselessness. Often the minnows are putting in a harder shift, while the big guns just expect to show up and win Playstation style.

I know some dont want to admit the truth, but it is what it is.
Your HIGH IQ football nations of Egypt and Morocco could not even get to the QF!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

wanaj0 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:So called West AFrican Giants I am talking to you.

I have been absolutely disgusted with the level of play by the so called Big teams of West Africa.

Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast,

By Contrast you are seeing the superiority of the North african game, with quick passing and off ball running into space, and playing AS A TEAM.

This is what I see from all these west aFrican giants.

1. There is no team. Just individuals. No passing, no looking for opponents, just selfishness.

2. They will just try and dribble opponents or dribble when you can move faster with a pass.

3. They will shoot to get all the personal glory instead of winning as a team and passing to better placed opponents.

4. Route 1 kick and run football. This is an primative strategy of football. Rely on power and pace.

5. No variation to attack, just keep on doing the same thing that has not been working and expect it to work the next time.

6. Is anybody really surprised that no African teams went through to the 2nd round in Russia ?

7. Is anybody really surprised that a record 3 North African teams went to Russia ? Is anybody surprised that the only 3 teams to win all 3 matches are North african teams ?

8. People I have to call a spade a spade, but our football sucks men. Selfishness, poor coaching, poor decision making, over reliance on speed and power, no guile, no intelligence, no inventiveness

9. The world is leaving us behind in the 90's This type of football no be am anymore.

10. One of Egypt, Algeria, Morocco will win this cup.

11. Is there really any difference between the big guns of West Africa and the so called "minnows" Because when I watch a game between the likes of Nigeria vs Madagascar or Senegal vs Kenya or CIV v South Africa I just see 2 teams playing kick and rush football, often cancelling each other out with their uselessness. Often the minnows are putting in a harder shift, while the big guns just expect to show up and win Playstation style.

I know some dont want to admit the truth, but it is what it is.
Your HIGH IQ football nations of Egypt and Morocco could not even get to the QF!
:lol: :lol: :lol: The man is always on the wrong side of history. You'd think he would have the good sense to look in the nearest mirror.

Yet he makes the loudest noise on Eagles Nest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I told you a north african team will win.

Senegal is the perfect example of low IQ football I am talking about.

These teams need to go back to the drawing board.

Kick and run is not it. Football is a team game and you must run off the ball into space and improve your passing game.

It seemed all Senegal could do is long ball, or put your head down and dribble.

No invention, no creativity, no clever use of space, just route 1 football with absolutely no variation.

Algeria could have defended for 24 hours and this yeye Senegal team would never score a goal.

Huge dissapointment.

Africa needs to improve big time, or there will be another embarassment in Qatar.

Algeria are deserved champions.

They beat Senegal twice in 90 minutes, not allowing them to score.

They also beat Nigeria in 90 minutes.

Only goal conceeded in open play was against CIV.

Algeria easily the best team.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

vancity eagle wrote:I told you a north african team will win.

Kick and run is not it. Football is a team game and you must run off the ball into space and improve your passing game.

No invention, no creativity, no clever use of space, just route 1 football with absolutely no variation.

Algeria could have defended for 24 hours and this yeye Senegal team would never score a goal.

Huge dissapointment.

Africa needs to improve big time, or there will be another embarassment in Qatar.

ahem, hard on for CIV continues. You can apply for Ivorian citizenship o. They will gladly take you as their town crier
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

100%Naija wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:I told you a north african team will win.

Huge dissapointment.

ahem, hard on for CIV continues. You can apply for Ivorian citizenship o. They will gladly take you as their town crier
The guy nor dey shame. Watch how he dey dance around Rohr when he was full of it for Keshi. SMH!