Where is Ayo?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is Ayo?

Post by bamenda boy »

This is the first time in more than 20 years that we are not reading ten pointers from him.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is Ayo?

Post by maceo4 »

He posted some, didn't get the response he was looking for so went back into hiding lol.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Tbh, I miss his 10 pointers..
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

bamenda boy wrote:This is the first time in more than 20 years that we are not reading ten pointers from him.
I actually long in to check if he wrote any. :D
Besides, where is the English teacher from Ghana who used to go around correcting grammar and spellings mistakes? :D :D
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cyrilndo wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:This is the first time in more than 20 years that we are not reading ten pointers from him.
I actually long in to check if he wrote any. :D
Besides, where is the English teacher from Ghana who used to go around correcting grammar and spellings mistakes? :D :D
.. that one is called: 'THIEFCO.' He has disappeared. However, he will ONLY surface if we lose and/or Ghana wins.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Most long-term dedicated forumers are radically reducing their participation or withdrawing altogether. Unfortunately there is little genuine football conversation these days. Even really good posts quickly descend into playground insults which get tiresome after a while. Ayo was a particular victim of that.

The love of the game means folks like Ayo (who by the way I rarely agreed with but we could be civil about it) still pop up every now and then but it’s a different place now with fake news and cyber bullying. Worth saying this is not exclusive to CE; huge swathes of the internet are now ghettos of extreme views and no middle ground for grown up, healthy debate.

As Robby (another great forumer with reduced participation) would say, it’s a damn shame.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

waka-man wrote:Most long-term dedicated forumers are radically reducing their participation or withdrawing altogether. Unfortunately there is little genuine football conversation these days. Even really good posts quickly descend into playground insults which get tiresome after a while. Ayo was a particular victim of that.

The love of the game means folks like Ayo (who by the way I rarely agreed with but we could be civil about it) still pop up every now and then but it’s a different place now with fake news and cyber bullying. Worth saying this is not exclusive to CE; huge swathes of the internet are now ghettos of extreme views and no middle ground for grown up, healthy debate.

As Robby (another great forumer with reduced participation) would say, it’s a damn shame.
It's sad.
It used to be a big family here. I remember 2004 Nations cup. This was a place to be.
Also other callings are taking away ones time.
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Just to let you guys know I am alive and well. Thank you for asking about me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cyrilndo wrote:
waka-man wrote:Most long-term dedicated forumers are radically reducing their participation or withdrawing altogether. Unfortunately there is little genuine football conversation these days. Even really good posts quickly descend into playground insults which get tiresome after a while. Ayo was a particular victim of that.

It's sad.
It used to be a big family here. I remember 2004 Nations cup. This was a place to be.
your thoughts processes are still stuck in 2004... people have other priorities, wives, nagging girlfriends, work, kids...etc.. add 15 years is a long time ago...more mouths to feed etc...you complaining why haven't you posted like before eh?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

cyrilndo wrote:

It's sad.
You can blame people like big Porky for that
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

You are partly correct.

Another angle is that lies perpetuated by agents can now be easily verified . So people like that are now more careful in pursuing their agenda.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”