We meet Cameroon in the round of 16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg
Re: We meet Cameroon in the round of 16

Post by onwuatuegwu »

nzeogwu wrote:I hope that our fellow forumers know that the loss to Madagascar was a set up. (No disrespect to Madagascar). If you dream that Cameron can beat us, please wake up and apologize. The game will be closely fought but the Eagles will shock you disbelievers.
My friend, take this nonsense rant to somewhere else. The Cameroonian team will just be watching the clownish Rohr team shock "disbelievers" :roll:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

zee wrote:Cameroun will destroy the 'football-coward's' team.................masquerading as OUR Super Eagles.
Any 1994 generation team member (coaching at the moment) with the same players will have topped our group with a minimum goal diff of +12.

Send the German clown :curse: back to his fellow German clown Berti :curse: .

Take your meds please.
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
zee wrote:Cameroun will destroy the 'football-coward's' team.................masquerading as OUR Super Eagles.
Any 1994 generation team member (coaching at the moment) with the same players will have topped our group with a minimum goal diff of +12.

Send the German clown :curse: back to his fellow German clown Berti :curse: .

Take your meds please.
Foolish wowo :mrgreen: .......................hopefully Cameroun will put you and your cowardly coach out of your misery.
A team that lost to the PART-TIMERS from madagascar are not worthy Afcon Champions...................EVEN IF THEY WIN THE TROPHY.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

You guys are really wasting ur precious time.If I were you, ild be already preparing for the Egypt game. Cameroon is really not a worthy opponent. There re definitely worse than Madagascar.
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

The Goddess wrote:You guys are really wasting ur precious time.If I were you, ild be already preparing for the Egypt game. Cameroon is really not a worthy opponent. There re definitely worse than Madagascar.

Yeah they need to start preparing for Egypt.
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I would feel more comfortable about this game had Nigeria not taken 4 points off Cameroon and outplayed them in the WC qualifiers. The Cameroonians will be out for blood. Can Nigeria play Cameroon 3 times and not lose?... I always get nervous when we face Ghana or Cameroon because their motivation and level of performance has no relation to their ability.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The Goddess wrote:You guys are really wasting ur precious time.If I were you, ild be already preparing for the Egypt game. Cameroon is really not a worthy opponent. There re definitely worse than Madagascar.

Babe with brains :shyluv:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Makanaky wrote:

Yeah they need to start preparing for Egypt.

Denmark II
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

wiseone wrote:I would feel more comfortable about this game had Nigeria not taken 4 points off Cameroon and outplayed them in the WC qualifiers. The Cameroonians will be out for blood. Can Nigeria play Cameroon 3 times and not lose?... I always get nervous when we face Ghana or Cameroon because their motivation and level of performance has no relation to their ability.
They will beat us ...... dude we can't even beat Madagascar and we struggles against two other minors
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

naijaguy wrote:What a cracker it will be..
"Dead rubber" game
why dead rubber game?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Weird that the two fans don't seem that confident in their team. Oh well.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

airwolex wrote:Weird that the two fans don't seem that confident in their team. Oh well.
Have you not realized most of us are supporting Nigeria? We have real problems that need fixing.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Abeg you guys should beat the hell out of those "sardinards".
Infact beat them right back to Yaounde.
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cyrilndo wrote:Abeg you guys should beat the hell out of those "sardinards".
Infact beat them right back to Yaounde.
You are welcome
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

How many cowards can you count on this thread alone?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "