ROHR UNDER-PROMISES & THEN WILL OVERDELIVER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
ROHR UNDER-PROMISES & THEN WILL OVERDELIVER

Post by JACKAL »

Its a cheap sales mans trick that he is using on Nigeria.

We expect to win the championship.

But He comes in and under-promises our expectations by telling us we would be lucky to get out of this group. He gets us out of the group and makes you believe he has a great accomplishment. He reaches round of 16 or even quarterfinals and thus overdelivers !! the trick is complete.

Then you start believing the man is a genius. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[/video]
Last edited by JACKAL on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: ROHR UNDER-PROMISES & THEN WILL OVERDELIVER

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr the little crook, won't be surprised if he somehow reaches the Quarter or even semi final... the man is full of schemes and tricks.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

You guys need to stop! I think we've heard enough of Rohr this and Rohr that. We lost to Madagascar after we have qualified for next round, BAD very bad, but life must go on. Let's plan or prepare for our next match.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Odas wrote:You guys need to stop! I think we've heard enough of Rohr this and Rohr that. We lost to Madagascar after we have qualified for next round, BAD very bad, but life must go on. Let's plan or prepare for our next match.
And how, pray tell, do you want us to prepare?
We’re fans man, we have no preparation to do.
Apart from opening random threads and yarning.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

waka-man wrote:
Odas wrote:You guys need to stop! I think we've heard enough of Rohr this and Rohr that. We lost to Madagascar after we have qualified for next round, BAD very bad, but life must go on. Let's plan or prepare for our next match.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na true bros
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

waka-man wrote:
I see and I understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, let's see what happens on Saturday. I think we will make it, but games being what they are, any thing can happen. Thus, if we win - good - and if we lose, so be it. However, I STRONGLY believe we will make it
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Under- Promise and over deliver? You haven't even qualified in 7yrs and now you have to win it.

Please...explain to us your rationale that we have to win. What is it based on? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Under- Promise and over deliver? You haven't even qualified in 7yrs and now you have to win it.

Please...explain to us your rationale that we have to win. What is it based on? :laugh:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You go wait tire for answer.
You go wait tire for answer.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Under- Promise and over deliver? You haven't even qualified in 7yrs and now you have to win it.

Based on the fact that we are Nigerian, all we do is win. Seems ghananese blood is in your veins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

9jaMan wrote:

Based on the fact that we are Nigerian, all we do is win. Seems ghananese blood is in your veins
Ok, that explains it. It's our birthright to win :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

...As well as life after Rohr. :winking:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Should it be before or after the 3rd place match ???
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

JACKAL wrote:Should it be before or after the 3rd place match ???
Let's be generous.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Typical oyibo magic! :lol: underpromise and when you overdeliver, the natives will call you messiah! But if you underperform, they will say you tried! Kaiii why is he Blackman cursed?? Tufiakwa
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Madagascar laid the blueprint on how to beat Rohrs team. You take away the wings and they simply do not have the ball skills or vision to score through the middle. I am starting to question if Iwobi is the right man to play CM.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Madagascar didn't lay anything. It was just an upset. As for today, we simply lost to a better team. Its neither rohr nor the players fault but QUALITY was the difference. Just go home, regroup, and bounce back. The same algeria that defeated us today we beat them 2 years ago in WCQ
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Wowolitis. :)

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?