Nigeria 3 (IghaloX2, Iwobi) vs 2 Cameroon FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 3 (IghaloX2, Iwobi) vs 2 Cameroon FT

Post by Undertaker »

theYemster wrote:
100%Naija wrote:If anyone ever ridicules Ighalo again may tantan gba gbuo ya dia.....Up Eagles.... way to destroy those sumo wrestlers masquerading as footballers
He did well scoring a brace and with the assist. However he's not very clinical. His shots for both goals were straight at the goalie, luckily a defender deflected the first shot away from the goalie and into the net, and the second was too fast for the goalie to react. Then the clear cut chance he had, the volley or half volley I can't remember, also was straight at the goalie who was on the right side of the goal whereas the entire left side was open.

But credit to him.
The dude is a below average striker! He is good for 1 good game every 10 matches!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:
100%Naija wrote:If anyone ever ridicules Ighalo again may tantan gba gbuo ya dia.....Up Eagles.... way to destroy those sumo wrestlers masquerading as footballers
He did well scoring a brace and with the assist. However he's not very clinical. His shots for both goals were straight at the goalie, luckily a defender deflected the first shot away from the goalie and into the net, and the second was too fast for the goalie to react. Then the clear cut chance he had, the volley or half volley I can't remember, also was straight at the goalie who was on the right side of the goal whereas the entire left side was open.

But credit to him.
The dude is a below average striker! He is good for 1 good game every 10 matches!
He’s been good for 2 in 4 so far, why do we find it so hard to give credit?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

john12 wrote:See my friend you cannot blame the coach wins and blame the coach again when he loses. This is the problem I have with crooks, touts is that they aren’t honorable to admit their wrong
Why are you calling Bigpokey and zeelot touts.. na wa o :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

maceo4 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:

But credit to him.
And against Cameroun, he's be the ideal target man both today and during the WCQ
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Robbynice wrote:
Orion wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Super Eagles we KNEW you would do it. No let's go get Egypt. :thumb:
Egypt? I thought we were playing the winner between Egypt and South Africa... :???:

Whoever from Cape to Cairo :thumbs: :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

100%Naija wrote:
john12 wrote:See my friend you cannot blame the coach wins and blame the coach again when he loses. This is the problem I have with crooks, touts is that they aren’t honorable to admit their wrong
Why are you calling Bigpokey and zeelot touts.. na wa o :rotf:
John12 source of income is about to dry.............Rohr the coward must go before we start losing to Djibouti. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Kako wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Orion wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Super Eagles we KNEW you would do it. No let's go get Egypt. :thumb:
Egypt? I thought we were playing the winner between Egypt and South Africa... :???:

Insha Allah..egypt will be knocked out today :sneaky:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Kako wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Kako wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

*ElHadary has disliked this comment*
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

ElHadary wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Kako wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

*ElHadary has disliked this comment*
Sorry, mate! This is reality mon-ami :D
!

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ighalo might be sh1t(well at least more often than not), but the man has registered Cameroon as his official biatch, and that should be noteworthy on his resume when he hangs that boot.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:I feel Paul Onuachu will eventually come good but right now he is feeling overwhelmed by the whole SE setup. He is playing with very little confidence.
He is not an SE material simple, that goal he scored made it look like he is ready. All the matches I have watched him play, he has looked completely out of his depth or is it football standards that gone down so low?
he did an Ogbeche! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nigerians are too shortsighted! give them instant gratification and they will dobale quick quick! Thats why our country looks like a dump where nothing works! See all the slaves jumping up and down praising their white master, the ram, rather than looking at the serious problems we face on the long term with that ram in charge.
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:

But credit to him.
Didn't you know? He has to score with a shot hit clean thru the laces to be clinical.
Those two goals don't count!

Meanwhile we have Onyekuru.

The legend lives on....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bighalo!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

txj wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:

But credit to him.
Didn't you know? He has to score with a shot hit clean thru the laces to be clinical.

The legend lives on....
You of all people should talk. The guy did well yes that wasn't the issue but surely we can still analyse critically some of the weaknesses in his game. Or do we have to wait until we lose to do that? A more clinical striker would likely have a better striker ratio given the and opportunities he's had, but that's a matter for another day.

And like I said he's better off coming off the bench which again he proved today with a much better second half performance.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

theYemster wrote:
txj wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:

But credit to him.

The legend lives on....
You of all people should talk. The guy did well yes that wasn't the issue but surely we can still analyse critically some of the weaknesses in his game. Or do we have to wait until we lose to do that? A more clinical striker would likely have a better striker ratio given the and opportunities he's had, but that's a matter for another day.

And like I said he's better off coming off the bench which again he proved today with a much better second half performance.

Yes, he has weaknesses. That's not news.

A more clinical striker woulda, coulda, dida...

Onyekuru woulda, coulda, dida....

keep on scratching bro... :rotf:

Meanwhile, those of us who live in the real world will focus on who's actually doing the biz...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:I feel Paul Onuachu will eventually come good but right now he is feeling overwhelmed by the whole SE setup. He is playing with very little confidence.
He is not an SE material simple, that goal he scored made it look like he is ready. All the matches I have watched him play, he has looked completely out of his depth or is it football standards that gone down so low?
Thank you Sir................very plain to see.
How he gets minutes is a head scratcher. What he’s actually doing on this team is an unsolved mystery.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
theYemster wrote:
txj wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:

But credit to him.

The legend lives on....

Yes, he has weaknesses. That's not news.

A more clinical striker woulda, coulda, dida...

Onyekuru woulda, coulda, dida....

keep on scratching bro... :rotf:

Meanwhile, those of us who live in the real world will focus on who's actually doing the biz...
Even in victory you wan fight.

If we had lost you would've gone postal. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ighalo is our most effective and proven striker. He’s far from world class but he’s the best we have and thankfully you need not be world class to beat the best in this tournament otherwise the likes of Benin and Madagascar will not be still in Egypt today.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

green4life wrote:Ighalo is our most effective and proven striker. He’s far from world class but he’s the best we have and thankfully you need not be world class to beat the best in this tournament otherwise the likes of Benin and Madagascar will not be still in Egypt today.
Fact not feelings and should the tournament end today he would win the golden boot.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
Thank you Sir................very plain to see.
How he gets minutes is a head scratcher. What he’s actually doing on this team is an unsolved mystery.
He is a psychological decoy substitute due to his size.
Did you note that when he came on the central defenders for Cameroon stayed behind
during their counters? Lest the giant plucks the ball from the air with his head.
Unfortunately Onuachu is not good with the ball at his feet like Ighalo.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:Ighalo is our most effective and proven striker. He’s far from world class but he’s the best we have and thankfully you need not be world class to beat the best in this tournament otherwise the likes of Benin and Madagascar will not be still in Egypt today.
Please write the same and replace Ighalo with Iwobi and Striker with AM.... :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

GOOOOOOOOAL!!!
South Africa take the lead. What a great counter
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."