YEEEAAAA..E GBA MI O!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
YEEEAAAA..E GBA MI O!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Elimination day beckons :scared: :scared: :scared:

It is Cameroun again o! Kai...dis people sef, dem no get another job other than to block Nigeria? WC na cameroun, Women's AFCON na cameroun too. The only time we don't see them is when it's a youth tournament. Ki lo de? Na by force? Now they have Seedorf and kluivert, the 2 papi waters of Holland to guide them through but na lie. If u be legend in Holland but coaching in Cameroun mean say na legendary olodo u be.

Shege.... we need to score 2 goals since the cassavarians cannot score more than 1 a week even if the game lasted a week. But how we go do am?if we get knocked out it'll be another 2yrs of rebuilding , we don dey rebuild since 94 and we never pass 94. This rebuilding don pass lagos Badagry road rebuilding.

Anyway sha, God dey. At the end of the day it's stil SE for life? I'm supporting SE by eating cassava Amala with. Ewedu before the game. Ewedu is green and cassava Amala is white. GWG for life! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: YEEEAAAA..E GBA MI O!!!!

Post by Rawlings »

At the end of the day you have only one country.
I have 2
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote:At the end of the day you have only one country.
I have 2
No u don't. Ghana is a province and the place you live now is a ghetto, :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Smh dude get a life
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tobi17 wrote:Smh dude get a life
Dude, relax. You have less than 2000 posts. It suggests you're possibly a newbie that is yet to learn the ways of the elders. :tic:

There's a Kongi "Shaking" culture before every serious game. Failure of him to shake dey make all of us shake.

Abeg Kongi, shake well well. Vibrate sotay Himalayas turn to gravel. We must win this one o :thumbs:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This is the best Kongi Shaking post of the lot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
Dude, relax. You have less than 2000 posts. It suggests you're possibly a newbie that is yet to learn the ways of the elders. :tic:

There's a Kongi "Shaking" culture before every serious game. Failure of him to shake dey make all of us shake.

Abeg Kongi, shake well well. Vibrate sotay Himalayas turn to gravel. We must win this one o :thumbs:
No mind Tobi. Small pikin no know medicine carry dey call am bitter leaf. When I woke up the first thing I do na to enter forum look to make sure say Kongi don dey shake. As I see the thread na hin I come calm... :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

A coward shakes.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The YeyeMan wrote:A coward shakes.
Spoken like a true "yeye" persin :tic: :D
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

No mind Tobi. Small pikin no know medicine carry dey call am bitter leaf. When I woke up the first thing I do na to enter forum look to make sure say Kongi don dey shake. As I see the thread na hin I come calm... :D
Come to think of it, I didn’t see any shaking post before the Madagascar game...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cito wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Come to think of it, I didn’t see any shaking post before the Madagascar game...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably so. He is yet to learn how we do it here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Send him back to school of the 'Cyber-eagles.'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

L'il Tobi ya next lesson na neva to ask this queshun before match - "Oga Robby, wetin oracle dey yarn o?" :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Rawlings wrote:At the end of the day you have only one country.
I have 2
No u don't. Ghana is a province and the place you live now is a ghetto, :laugh:
Oga, be nice to me today or else I will consult my powerful Oracle
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Kongi, thanks for your excessive shaking. Abeg, begin shaking in earnest for the next match :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:Kongi, thanks for your excessive shaking. Abeg, begin shaking in earnest for the next match :thumbs:
Emi ke. Shake for Egypt? Lai lai will dat happen. I will tok am now that Egypt will be thrashed on the day. Na me tok am. ! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The YeyeMan wrote:A coward shakes.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: