Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 pm 

Jayjay :clap: :clap: finally gets a successor......................Thank God for this blessing.
Welcome to the new king of Nigeria soccer. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:59 pm 

zee wrote:

Jayjay :clap: :clap: finally gets a successor......................Thank God for this blessing.
Welcome to the new king of Nigeria soccer. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

He created two goals for Musa and ighalo, ighalo should have had 3 goals in this game. No more junk Simon please. Enough is enough

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:00 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:02 pm 

Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Something that uselss Ahmed Musa cannot do to save his life.

How many times today did Musa kill promising attacks with his poor passing.

I counted at least 3 today, just a wastepipe.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:10 pm 

yes he is the truth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:20 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
Yes see how in half an hour he created 2 clear chances for Ighalo and Musa, BECAUSE HE CAN PASS THE BALL.

Chukwueze is the truth, especially for a team that is struggling to create good chances. Those 2 CHukwueze created were more than anything the entire SE has created in 4 matches.

Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:23 pm 

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Your life must be miserable, seriously I think something is wrong with you. You apologised for abusing Musa just about this time last year and you are up to your classless rants again. I will like to see you in real life just to confirm the image of you I have.

The guy is a bot. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:26 pm 

A star in the making. Our next super star.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:26 pm 

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:29 pm 

Can Chuwkueze or Onyekuru play on the left? Musa sometimes kills counters with his final ball and Aina does not need as much cover as Awazeim so he doesn't need a winger in front of him that is so defensive minded.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:31 pm 

Lolly wrote:
A star in the making. Our next super star.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:32 pm 

Musa is needed cos Ighalo is too static....but it is a crime that Moses starts before Chukwueze then Onuacho before anyone...the guy looks like a frightened Sadiq Umar

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:50 pm 

It's just soccer, no need to be so disrespectful. You are entitled to your opinion, but you should Express it respectfully.

john12 wrote:
Olu devil punish you there foolish imbecile. MUSA is unstoppable

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:53 pm 

Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:55 pm 

If una tok finish, my own be I dey happy say we win dis match. The rest, na una sabi!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:56 pm 

kali wrote:
Considering that Musa has added little to the last 4 games perhaps Chukwueze should be tried on his more natural left wing with Moses Simon or Kalu on the other. Musa can park his nyash on the bench.

More natural what? Ol boy just stop talking, jeeez!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:00 pm 

john12 wrote:

Mods.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:02 pm 

john12 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......John12 is fighting for his life-line.
Rohr must be sacked and you must go and get a real job...................silly pimp.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:04 pm 

kali wrote:

In my book..............Musa is unbenchable in this team.
He keeps the opposition defense on their toes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:15 pm 

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Musa actually played well. Vanshitty Eagle is just a low life deranger tribalist loner that's just couldn't see pass Musa's tribe. Wait till will lose a game before the b.as.tard start pronouncing death on player's again.
Nothing will change because he has few followers that applaud his constant menopausal rants!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:19 pm 

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Dean ooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No be same person wishing death on our coach? Same person supporting other teams agsinst Nigeria? Same person who was unhappy and miserable because we won AFCON 2013? Same person who us yet to recover from the fact that MBA his much hated player became the Elephant slayer?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 pm 

Chukweze the biggest difference today. Baller :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:31 pm 

Don't let's get carried away. He was just okay in my own opinion. He did messed up a couple of moves too, but was much better and effective than Moses Simon.