Congratulations to the "We Believe" Team

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations to the "We Believe" Team

Post by Gotti »

Interesting. DURING the game (while we were rallying the lads), OP's silence was deafening... :wink: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295748&start=483
Gotti wrote:
Sir V wrote:I can see this game end 4-1
Hope not....
It’s important we get the next goal, but the game is still up for grabs.

COME ON LADS! WE GOT THIS!!
Who currently holds that "ATF" title? I think we have a new CHAMP! :lol:
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:No, I don't. I do not expect you and the likes of you to have the mental capacity and take time, intelligently, to understand the foundation of the argument you are having. And that is the reason you always end up on the losing side.
1naija wrote:
You ain't got no gaddem job for real for real. You expect us to drop our bottle of Johnny wal ... I mean celebration to read all this? Abeg gerrara hia..

:thumbs: :thumbs: danfo driver understands the foundation of arguments of CE!! Simply brilliant!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

The state of CE joblessness union is strong :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:No, I don't. I do not expect you and the likes of you to have the mental capacity and take time, intelligently, to understand the foundation of the argument you are having. And that is the reason you always end up on the losing side.
1naija wrote:
You ain't got no gaddem job for real for real. You expect us to drop our bottle of Johnny wal ... I mean celebration to read all this? Abeg gerrara hia..

:thumbs: :thumbs: danfo driver understands the foundation of arguments of CE!! Simply brilliant!
cab driver has access to CE! Simply brilliant! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I talkam say we will win plus bonus on BP just keeping quiet! What a great day
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Even if one believes, the '(SE vs AnyTeam)' game thread is the worst place to be during the match.
What with clueless and impatient so-called fans rambling rubbish while watching the game with childish
emotions. Some, you can tell, do not know anything about the game besides the score.

I believe and support the team till the final whistle, and today proves that as I did not jump ship when
we fell behind, as many herein did on the game thread.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges