Who here is rooting for Clarence Seedorf?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Who here is rooting for Clarence Seedorf?

Post by Goalgetter »

Somehow I feel innately compelled to root for Seedorf’s side..why? Bcos there are not enough black coaches out there. African football needs more of the likes of Seedorf, Kluivert, Amunike, Oliseh etc rather than the Rhors of this world.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who here is rooting for Clarence Seedorf?

Post by Enugu II »

Goalgetter wrote:Somehow I feel innately compelled to root for Seedorf’s side..why? Bcos there are not enough black coaches out there. African football needs more of the likes of Seedorf, Kluivert, Amunike, Oliseh etc rather than the Rhors of this world.
Man, NOT TODAY. Abeg, carry go! :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I know exactly what you mean, but not today. I hope, if Nigeria wins, Cameroon retains him. It’s just pissy what goes on in Europe. Lampard, with nothing of value to his coaching experience gets one of the biggest shots in Europe, while black ex-players like Seedorf & Kluivert struggle
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Enugu II wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:Somehow I feel innately compelled to root for Seedorf’s side..why? Bcos there are not enough black coaches out there. African football needs more of the likes of Seedorf, Kluivert, Amunike, Oliseh etc rather than the Rhors of this world.
Man, NOT TODAY. Abeg, carry go! :rotf:
I really hope so too. It’s so terrible how these guys are being treated. They’re legends of the games by all measures and under fair conditions should be running the big Euro clubs. Sad..
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

deanotito wrote:I know exactly what you mean, but not today. I hope, if Nigeria wins, Cameroon retains him. It’s just pissy what goes on in Europe. Lampard, with nothing of value to his coaching experience gets one of the biggest shots in Europe, while black ex-players like Seedorf & Kluivert struggle
Like they were not given opportunities and they are it up. Milan hello
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why dont you take you black azz where you can openly root for your black coach. Nonsense and ingredients.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, good for you! Talk to you later!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote:
Why dont you take you black azz where you can openly root for your black coach. Nonsense and ingredients.
Apathied!
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

bamenda boy wrote:
deanotito wrote:I know exactly what you mean, but not today. I hope, if Nigeria wins, Cameroon retains him. It’s just pissy what goes on in Europe. Lampard, with nothing of value to his coaching experience gets one of the biggest shots in Europe, while black ex-players like Seedorf & Kluivert struggle
Like they were not given opportunities and they are it up. Milan hello
You’re actually right. I stand corrected. Abegie, Eagles all the way :D
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

this na direct discrimination
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:mrgreen:

My lips will not mention the unmentionable :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Saboteur ni bibo yi ooo
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Saboteur ni bibo yi ooo
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

YoungLion
Egg
Egg

Post by YoungLion »

Please he's in Cameroon to get a bag lol if he fails he'll get fired like any other coach lol
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Come on guys.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

No defensive blunder please
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

wrong thread