#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #RorhOut

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's not carried away we labored to score again..Rohr could only score one goal with 65% possession.. the dad part is Burundi had 35 % of possession and had the same amount of shots as well as shots on goal vs the SE.

Yall are too blind to see the team hasn't improved. We haven't progressed since Oliseh and SSS left
Wowo-ism can really be blinding. I remember how they wanted Keshi's head after we tied Burkina Faso in 2013, I just posted the video of that game on another thread and you will see how we were 10 times better in that game against better opposition than we were against Burundi, we completely dominated them and were unlucky our players missed so many chances and Oboabona made a mistake gifting the BF team an equalizer after we were down to 10 men. But I remember how everybody was coming for Keshi's head, and back then few of us were saying forget the scoreline, the team is actually good. With wowo-ism the fact that we got a win hides a huge deficiency in the team. With such a defensive coach we will find it hard to break teams down esp basically playing with 3 defensive midfielders like we needed to do vs mighty Burundi. Expect Rohr to break out his super defensive 5-3-2 vs any tougher team, won't be surprised if he uses it vs Guinea lol...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's not carried away we labored to score again..Rohr could only score one goal with 65% possession.. the dad part is Burundi had 35 % of possession and had the same amount of shots as well as shots on goal vs the SE.

Yall are too blind to see the team hasn't improved. We haven't progressed since Oliseh and SSS left
Wowo-ism can really be blinding. I remember how they wanted Keshi's head after we tied Burkina Faso in 2013, I just posted the video of that game on another thread and you will see how we were 10 times better in that game against better opposition than we were against Burundi, we completely dominated them and were unlucky our players missed so many chances and Oboabona made a mistake gifting the BF team an equalizer after we were down to 10 men. But I remember how everybody was coming for Keshi's head, and back then few of us were saying forget the scoreline, the team is actually good. With wowo-ism the fact that we got a win hides a huge deficiency in the team. With such a defensive coach we will find it hard to break teams down esp basically playing with 3 defensive midfielders like we needed to do vs mighty Burundi. Expect Rohr to break out his super defensive 5-3-2 vs any tougher team, won't be surprised if he uses it vs Guinea lol...
wednesday is just around the corner. Guinea is miles ahead of Burundi and so is Madagascar( they play a passing game from out the back)

I have not seen a single game ROhr's team impressed me,..even looking at the WCQs most of out goals were from PTB counter... Rohr has zero ideas on how to open up a defense
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote:Wowo-ism can really be blinding. I remember how they wanted Keshi's head after we tied Burkina Faso in 2013, I just posted the video of that game on another thread and you will see how we were 10 times better in that game against better opposition than we were against Burundi, we completely dominated them and were unlucky our players missed so many chances and Oboabona made a mistake gifting the BF team an equalizer after we were down to 10 men. But I remember how everybody was coming for Keshi's head, and back then few of us were saying forget the scoreline, the team is actually good. With wowo-ism the fact that we got a win hides a huge deficiency in the team. With such a defensive coach we will find it hard to break teams down esp basically playing with 3 defensive midfielders like we needed to do vs mighty Burundi. Expect Rohr to break out his super defensive 5-3-2 vs any tougher team, won't be surprised if he uses it vs Guinea lol...
This is the template:

HB Coach wins: The players did their best, wonderful team effort. It was due to individual brilliance.

HB Coaches loses: Can't read the game, tactically incompetence and useless. What do they even do in training? No input from the bench. Does the coach has a UEFA Pro license?

FB Coaches wins: We were organised defensively, I have never seen a Nigeria team play so well defensively. We are tactically supreme to our opponents. This coach has brought in organisation to the team, our ball possession has improved.

FB Coaches loses: It's the players fault, they didn't play well. How can you expect the coach to teach a player how to cross at this stage of his/her career? Junk players
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ok we get it Rohr is crap, after the tournament is over he should get fired immediately even if he somehow makes it to the finals of the AFCON or even against all expectations wins it. Whatever the case will be, the "fire Rohr brigade" had better start lining up and recommending the world class local coaches available out there that will gladly come and coach the SE, put up with the array of bipolar Nigerian fans, and the usual NFF bullsh#t. Maybe you guys can start by naming those world class coaches right now.

All of a sudden Keshi(May his soul RIP) is the best thing after wine and good sex, but we most of you praising Keshi now just to vilify Rohr were the same ones who were up in arms against him during the Post AFCON 2013 era when our team started playing rubbish, struggling to beat and even losing at some point to teams like Kenya, Sudan, Guinea (at home) etc. A lot of you facetious clowns cursed Keshi and demanded he got fired after he failed to qualify us to the next AFCON, for once in a long time we qualified from a group with no hassle and mathematical wahala(remember how we struggled and failed to qualify in a far weaker group some years ago) ... I could go on and on...now it's convenient to remember Keshi cause we now have a foreign coach...the agenda of you clowns just makes me realize why it's suicide mission coaching a team like Nigeria... At least for once in nearly decades of turmoil and disenfranchisement among players and coaching staff, we can boast of some semblance of peace and stability under Rohr... fire that man and we are back to square one again with players refusing to show up for training, coaches complaining about not been paid, junk players somehow making their way into the team courtesy of agents lurking around once again etc...na turmoil and wahala fit Nigerian fans, una no deserve better thing at all.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Ok we get it Rohr is crap, after the tournament is over he should get fired immediately even if he somehow makes it to the finals of the AFCON or even against all expectations wins it. Whatever the case will be, the "fire Rohr brigade" had better start lining up and recommending the world class local coaches available out there that will gladly come and coach the SE, put up with the array of bipolar Nigerian fans, and the usual NFF bullsh#t. Maybe you guys can start by naming those world class coaches right now.

All of a sudden Keshi(May his soul RIP) is the best thing after wine and good sex, but we most of you praising Keshi now just to vilify Rohr were the same ones who were up in arms against him during the Post AFCON 2013 era when our team started playing rubbish, struggling to beat and even losing at some point to teams like Kenya, Sudan, Guinea (at home) etc. A lot of you facetious clowns cursed Keshi and demanded he got fired after he failed to qualify us to the next AFCON, for once in a long time we qualified from a group with no hassle and mathematical wahala(remember how we struggled and failed to qualify in a far weaker group some years ago) ... I could go on and on...now it's convenient to remember Keshi cause we now have a foreign coach...the agenda of you clowns just makes me realize why it's suicide mission coaching a team like Nigeria... At least for once in nearly decades of turmoil and disenfranchisement among players and coaching staff, we can boast of some semblance of peace and stability under Rohr... fire that man and we are back to square one again with players refusing to show up for training, coaches complaining about not been paid, junk players somehow making their way into the team courtesy of agents lurking around once again etc...na turmoil and wahala fit Nigerian fans, una no deserve better thing at all.
dude stop going off point... why can't Rohr's team put the ball in the net? 3 years and counting.. huff puff, either a 1-0 win or a goaless draw....
SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Tobi17 wrote:Ok we get it Rohr is crap, after the tournament is over he should get fired immediately even if he somehow makes it to the finals of the AFCON or even against all expectations wins it. Whatever the case will be, the "fire Rohr brigade" had better start lining up and recommending the world class local coaches available out there that will gladly come and coach the SE, put up with the array of bipolar Nigerian fans, and the usual NFF bullsh#t. Maybe you guys can start by naming those world class coaches right now.

Since you brought in Keshi into the conversation.

This is what we should deal with it.

Keshi: WC Second Round

Rohr: WC First Round

Keshi: AFCON. Won .

Rohr: On-going.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

dude stop going off point... why can't Rohr's team put the ball in the net? 3 years and counting.. huff puff, either a 1-0 win or a goaless draw....
Yeah go tell the FA's of better organized teams like Egypt or Morocco to fire their coaches for posting low scorelines in just their first games of the tournament...you have to be the daftest of the "fire Rohr" lot, why haven't you listed the world class local coaches that will take over from Rohr when he gets fired?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

fabio wrote:

Since you brought in Keshi into the conversation.

This is what we should deal with it.

Keshi: WC Second Round

Rohr: WC First Round

Keshi: AFCON. Won .

Rohr: On-going.
Until Rohr fails to win the AFCON, maybe we should STFU and let the man do his job, if you don't want to support the team cause of the coach... well you can adopt another country to support until Rohr actually fails and gets fired justifiably.

Please start naming the world class coaches to take over from him in the event he does gets fired... at least throw out some names there.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Tobi17 wrote: Until Rohr fails to win the AFCON, maybe we should STFU and let the man do his job, if you don't want to support the team cause of the coach... well you can adopt another country to support until Rohr actually fails and gets fired justifiably.

Please start naming the world class coaches to take over from him in the event he does gets fired... at least throw out some names there.
There is no need to be emotional.

We said all coaches should be treated equally. Standards should not be lowered.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Yeah go tell the FA's of better organized teams like Egypt or Morocco to fire their coaches for posting low scorelines in just their first games of the tournament...you have to be the daftest of the "fire Rohr" lot, why haven't you listed the world class local coaches that will take over from Rohr when he gets fired?
You see here's the problem with people like you, when you have no rebuttal, you start throwing cheap insults to fill in your statements, so it may sound like you wrote a lot of sentences..

Now why can't Rohr create chances to kill off games. Why should i go to Egypt , Morocco etc and tell them to get rid of their coaches? That makes no sense..

You've deviated completely from the point of this thread. ROhr is struggling to fix the goalkeeping issues as well as creating goal scoring opportunities. He has had the team for 3 years. Clemens Westahof had the team for 5 years, but prior to that we saw how deadly the attacking game was? 1990 , Sen 92, the qualifiers as well as AFCON 94 ( i very much doubt you were born during that era, so missed reall attacking flair) ... because 2019 -17 = 2002( tobi you were born in 2002, best bet 2001 ...however, i think you may be 18 this year ) your brain is yet to develop when it comes to football, so you are easily entertained by incompetency )

However You choose to accept mediocrity and use your emotions you have for the team to turn a blind eye..these are the traits of BETA males
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You see here's the problem with people like you, when you have no rebuttal, you start throwing cheap insults to fill in your statements, so it may sound like you wrote a lot of sentences..

Now why can't Rohr create chances to kill off games. Why should i go to Egypt , Morocco etc and tell them to get rid of their coaches? That makes no sense..

You've deviated completely from the point of this thread. ROhr is struggling to fix the goalkeeping issues as well as creating goal scoring opportunities. He has had the team for 3 years. Clemens Westahof had the team for 5 years, but prior to that we saw how deadly the attacking game was? 1990 , Sen 92, the qualifiers as well as AFCON 94 ( i very much doubt you were born during that era, so missed reall attacking flair) ... because 2019 -17 = 2002( tobi you were born in 2002, best bet 2001 ...however, i think you may be 18 this year ) your brain is yet to develop when it comes to football, so you are easily entertained by incompetency )

However You choose to accept mediocrity and use your emotions you have for the team to turn a blind eye..these are the traits of BETA males
So what happens if the team gets progressively better, and Rohr ends either reaching the final of the AFCON or winning the AFCON (let's just assume that happens), what will then be your stance??
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

So what happens if the team gets progressively better, and Rohr ends either reaching the final of the AFCON or winning the AFCON (let's just assume that happens), what will then be your stance??
why would you use IFs? Why should we be using if as a reason to validate the worst attacking coach we've ever hired? Now you want us to be delusional and say if.. we are only concerned about now , today...Rohr cannot coach his team on how to score goals..passing the ball in your half for 85 mins in a match ( negative football) will always look like you were in control of the game...passing with no purpose is poor football
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

why would you use IFs? Why should we be using if as a reason to validate the worst attacking coach we've ever hired? Now you want us to be delusional and say if.. we are only concerned about now , today...Rohr cannot coach his team on how to score goals..passing the ball in your have for 85 mins in a match ( negative football) will always look like you were in control of the game...passing with no purpose is poor football
I asked a simple question dude
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Post the names of those that were against Keshi.

Vancity Eagle went as far as abandoning support for SE in favour of Ivory Coast.

If you think this is unreasonable, check out what we did to Keshi and Amodu - two under rated and successful Nigerian coaches. Nonsense! :dream:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

cchinukw wrote:

Vancity Eagle went as far as abandoning support for SE in favour of Ivory Coast.

If you think this is unreasonable, check out what we did to Keshi and Amodu - two under rated and successful Nigerian coaches. Nonsense! :dream:
I don't need to post names, if you want names then look no further than most of the people raising needless alarms about Rohr when they applied the same standards of criticisms on Keshi and Amodu, I'm not even a Rohr fan... but I'll support the SE and wish them success cause that's what a fan(at least a real one) does. Unfortunately a lot of folks here are wishing the SE somehow fail so their insidiously selfish and childish desire to see a "foreign" coach get fired becomes justified.

I asked them to start mentioning the world class coaches that will take over from Rohr is he gets fired, yet nobody is giving names. Same old Nigerian approach, we want instant gratification simply because we are Nigeria, unfortunately the so called minnows like Burundi do not give a damn about our pedigree anymore, especially when we failed to qualify for 3 consecutive AFCONS...even the likes of Uganda have more bragging rights than we do, so we should be grateful we are even beating the Burundi's of this world.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Tobi17 wrote: Until Rohr fails to win the AFCON, maybe we should STFU and let the man do his job, if you don't want to support the team cause of the coach... well you can adopt another country to support until Rohr actually fails and gets fired justifiably.

There is no need to be emotional.

We said all coaches should be treated equally. Standards should not be lowered.
Like crap you mean.
Unless you are saying Keshi was treated fairly. If that's your opinion, put it on record and lets us debate it. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tobi17 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I don't need to post names, if you want names then look no further than most of the people raising needless alarms about Rohr when they applied the same standards of criticisms on Keshi and Amodu, I'm not even a Rohr fan... but I'll support the SE and wish them success cause that's what a fan(at least a real one) does. Unfortunately a lot of folks here are wishing the SE somehow fail so their insidiously selfish and childish desire to see a "foreign" coach get fired becomes justified.

I asked them to start mentioning the world class coaches that will take over from Rohr is he gets fired, yet nobody is giving names. Same old Nigerian approach, we want instant gratification simply because we are Nigeria, unfortunately the so called minnows like Burundi do not give a damn about our pedigree anymore, especially when we failed to qualify for 3 consecutive AFCONS...even the likes of Uganda have more bragging rights than we do, so we should be grateful we are even beating the Burundi's of this world.
Rohr is not the future of SE. That's my point.

He is just using us for his retirement pot and playing us like a fiddle.

The sooner we wake up, the better. I hope this tournament is his last for SE.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: I don't need to post names, if you want names then look no further than most of the people raising needless alarms about Rohr when they applied the same standards of criticisms on Keshi and Amodu, I'm not even a Rohr fan... but I'll support the SE and wish them success cause that's what a fan(at least a real one) does. Unfortunately a lot of folks here are wishing the SE somehow fail so their insidiously selfish and childish desire to see a "foreign" coach get fired becomes justified.

Youre making too much sense :clap: :clap: :clap:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote: I don't need to post names, if you want names then look no further than most of the people raising needless alarms about Rohr when they applied the same standards of criticisms on Keshi and Amodu, I'm not even a Rohr fan... but I'll support the SE and wish them success cause that's what a fan(at least a real one) does. Unfortunately a lot of folks here are wishing the SE somehow fail so their insidiously selfish and childish desire to see a "foreign" coach get fired becomes justified.

Don't know what you are clapping for.... We failed to qualify for 2 AFCONS consecutively not 3. And those failures were recorded under Pinnick, who in my opinion is a failed NFF chairman. His tenure has nothing to write home about.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Don't know what you are clapping for.... We failed to qualify for 2 AFCONS consecutively not 3. And those failures were recorded under Pinnick, who in my opinion is a failed NFF chairman. His tenure has nothing to write home about.
But we're not talking about Pinnick. This is about Rohr. I know its really hard for you to differentiate the two, but they really are two different individuals. Honestly.

But I still await your advice on treating all coaches like crap, since you want Rohr treated just like Keshi was.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote: But I still await your advice on treating all coaches like crap, since you want Rohr treated just like Keshi was.
..If we are honest, Rohr has been treated worse than Keshi who had to prove his worth within his first year of contract by winning AFCON.

I doubt Nigerian football authorities know where Amodu and Keshi's survivors live. I would be surprised if they do.

That is how little respect I have for the lot of them. Treating a bonafide star performer like crap and mollycoddling an underachiever.

How can anyone in their right mind wish that upon their nation?

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:

But we're not talking about Pinnick. This is about Rohr. I know its really hard for you to differentiate the two, but they really are two different individuals. Honestly.

But I still await your advice on treating all coaches like crap, since you want Rohr treated just like Keshi was.
*Sigh* I tire boss, Nigerians are just an interesting bunch.