#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO ROHR GETTING FIRED

Post by deanotito »

Rohr to me is someone that has 8 of 10 critical ingredients. If he can get those last 2, he’d be a downright amazing coach. As of right now, I think he’s good to very good. And I pray he beats Cameroon...cause 2nd round exit would change good to very good to “fair”
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

vancity eagle wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Synopsis wrote:We qualified for the world cup with ease. We've played uninspiring football since after the first Argentina match. That wasn't three years ago.

We have been inspiring for 3 years.... 3 years of defensive football is enough....we need to start playing to our strengths, not dwelling on our perceived weakness.
We had no problems scoring. 3 goals vs Algeria, 4 goals vs Cameroon, 4 goals vs Argentina.
The scoring problem started in 2018.

Yes you are right the scoring problems seemed to start after that ARgentina friendly.

So what happened ?
Iheanacho regressed
Iwobi regressed
Mikel regressed
Victor Moses became an olympic diver
Ighalo is still Ighalo
Rohr's overreliance on his usual starters.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

deanotito wrote:Rohr to me is someone that has 8 of 10 critical ingredients. If he can get those last 2, he’d be a downright amazing coach. As of right now, I think he’s good to very good. And I pray he beats Cameroon...cause 2nd round exit would change good to very good to “fair”
The only critiical ingridients he has is how to make Schnitzel and apple strudel... great German dishes..
Let me tell you Rohrs trick that makes you think what your thinking... ROHR UNDERPROMISES AND THEN OVER DELIVERS !

We expect to be in the finals, he tells us this is a tough group and we would be lucky to get out of it. He then reaches the round of sixteen , maybe even the Quaterfinals. So he underspromised us what we thought we were supposed to get, but overdelivers on his low promise. its a common sales mans trick.. Dont fall fot it. Its the championship of nothing.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

JACKAL wrote:
deanotito wrote:Rohr to me is someone that has 8 of 10 critical ingredients. If he can get those last 2, he’d be a downright amazing coach. As of right now, I think he’s good to very good. And I pray he beats Cameroon...cause 2nd round exit would change good to very good to “fair”
The only critiical ingridients he has is how to make Schnitzel and apple strudel... great German dishes..
Let me tell you Rohrs trick that makes you think what your thinking... ROHR UNDERPROMISES AND THEN OVER DELIVERS !

We expect to be in the finals, he tells us this is a tough group and we would be lucky to get out of it. He then reaches the round of sixteen , maybe even the Quaterfinals. So he underspromised us what we thought we were supposed to get, but overdelivers on his low promise. its a common sales mans trick.. Dont fall fot it. Its the championship of nothing.

Be like say na only you dey watch football abi? The rest of us are being conned by the German?? I respect your view, but please you got to know that some of us are looking for things beyond what you call his underpromising and overdelivery. His results have been pretty good. His qualification exercises have been excellent, and in his only completed tournament to date, he has been average by Nigerian standards.

Apart from that, I feel he's very mature, rarely gets into any fights with players, press, federation (This is a first for a Nigerian coach), and in public, projects the right decorum.

I just wish he recognized his offensive frailty and sought (and obtained) some help.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

deanotito wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Be like say na only you dey watch football abi? The rest of us are being conned by the German?? I respect your view, but please you got to know that some of us are looking for things beyond what you call his underpromising and overdelivery. His results have been pretty good. His qualification exercises have been excellent, and in his only completed tournament to date, he has been average by Nigerian standards.

Apart from that, I feel he's very mature, rarely gets into any fights with players, press, federation (This is a first for a Nigerian coach), and in public, projects the right decorum.

I just wish he recognized his offensive frailty and sought (and obtained) some help.
You have been had, been took, Conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amock….

[/video]
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

deanotito wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

You have been had, been took, Conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amock….

[/video]
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Do not bother. He definitely has an edge over Seedorf who would want us believe he knows what he is doing but lacks critical judgment and dont know his players well. Cameroon shouldnt be a training ground for him. He was only hired because Eto won the power struggle and his man became president of Fecafoot. All those hanging around the team are pro Eto. The Milla generation has been pushed aside. Since this AFCON started, I havent heard a word from Milla. He used to hang around to encourage the players.

I feel really sorry for Seedorf, I was happy with his nomination and thought he might be the one to push the an African nation to heights given the "ill-luck"we have been having with all the mercinaries but alas! He is too focused on class and what clubs the players play in. I dont think he factors the strengths of the players, if he did he wouldnt pick "babelag" Choupo Moting as his captain or play equally mental fragil players like Njie or Toko and stubbornly refusing to remove them when they ill performed. There s no freekick taker, no crosses of the ball. He rotated 18 players in 3 different games for no good reason. I think say water don find level.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: #RorhOut

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#RorhOut is still in full force..why are we still keeping this man?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:rohr won 3 games with gabon in AFCON 2012, it's all dejavu.. we all know he parks the bus come knockout stages...the end of the road for rohr, we can start drafting finidi /Amunike after the Rd of 16
I can't trust Amunike with the senior team, his stint with Tanzania leaves much to be desired, even Madagascar a nation also making their AFCON debut just like Tanzania are doing really well under a relatively new coach. I will fancy a SSS return with maybe Finidi... otherwise let's go for a quality South American or Dutch coach... enough with the German coaches much less journeymen types like Rohr.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:rohr won 3 games with gabon in AFCON 2012, it's all dejavu.. we all know he parks the bus come knockout stages...the end of the road for rohr, we can start drafting finidi /Amunike after the Rd of 16
I can't trust Amunike with the senior team, his stint with Tanzania leaves much to be desired, even Madagascar a nation also making their AFCON debut just like Tanzania are doing really well under a relatively new coach. I will fancy a SSS return with maybe Finidi... otherwise let's go for a quality South American or Dutch coach... enough with the German coaches much less journeymen types like Rohr.
Em the players from Tanzania are sumo wrestlers....give Amunike the current SE players and see magic
SuperEagles

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Em the players from Tanzania are sumo wrestlers....give Amunike the current SE players and see magic
Kpom to the fullest :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rohr is a bloody 'football-coward' :curse: :curse: :curse: ..........the buffoons :curse: :curse: that hired him belong in jail.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
But still we need a coach with experience and a proven record coaching at senior level, right now only SiaOne seems to be that guy... Amunike should coach the U20-23 teams and learn the ropes from there.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
But still we need a coach with experience and a proven record coaching at senior level, right now only SiaOne seems to be that guy... Amunike should coach the U20-23 teams and learn the ropes from there.

Rohr has one of the 'longest' experience and he still remains a certified 'football-coward'. :curse: :curse:
He is just an experienced ......football-coward. :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Em Amunike won u17, coached a club in Sudan and qualified Tanzania to AFCON.. give him SE , and see us get back to a goal scoring machine
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

zee wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Rohr has one of the 'longest' experience and he still remains a certified 'football-coward'. :curse: :curse:
He is just an experienced ......football-coward. :curse: :curse: :curse:
My chairman, it's already an established fact Rohr is useless, can't wait for the tournament to be over so the clown can pack his Sh1t and fu#k off to Madagascar or wherever the he crawled out from. We need to forget this hiring of journeymen frauds and stick to/support our local coaches, I had it with that clown when he said "there was no shame losing to Madagascar cause they are a good team..." and some other nonsense he was rambling on, what an angel*, does this man even know he is coaching the Super Eagles of Nigeria, and not the Menas of Niger Republic? Cause I think he's confusing the two teams here.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Em Amunike won u17, coached a club in Sudan and qualified Tanzania to AFCON.. give him SE , and see us get back to a goal scoring machine
Hmmm I still have my reservations but any coach at this point is better than Gerrahereout Rohrbbish.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Rohr, the twat that hired him and all their supporters should be sent to Siberia for 2 years with hard labor. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

LOL

so the answer is to hire the coach of the WORST performing team at this AFCON

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK oh.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If Nigeria sacks rohr walahi dem go hear am. The things you took for granted will haunt you badly and I will remind you guys of these things
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Tanzania - worst team in the AFCON. Amunike shouldn't coach SE until he proves he can win coaching seniors.
A Rohr coached Gabon team went undefeated in the AFCON group stage. Lost in the quarterfinals after penalties. That to me is impressive.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Synopsis wrote:Tanzania - worst team in the AFCON. Amunike shouldn't coach SE until he proves he can win coaching seniors.
A Rohr coached Gabon team went undefeated in the AFCON group stage. Lost in the quarterfinals after penalties. That to me is impressive.
He should go back to Gabon :arrow: :arrow:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:LOL

so the answer is to hire the coach of the WORST performing team at this AFCON

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK oh.
Dumbo..................
Tanzania got the WORST players by a zillion miles.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:If Nigeria sacks rohr walahi dem go hear am. The things you took for granted will haunt you badly and I will remind you guys of these things
Your opinion is BS................you are just another 'Emeka Ezeala' wannabe.