TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS SOUTH AFRICA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS SOUTH AFRICA

Post by JACKAL »

1.Coaches Game Management: 7
Well he went back to his defensive self..!! I guess you cant teach an old dog new tricks. His game plan actually was good and was working up until SA scored and then we looked very venerable. It seemed like if SA scored a 2nd goal we wouldn't be able to find our way back. I guess brining in Simon for musa was his answer to the problem, which really made no sense to me but somehow it worked. I was Impressed with our defensive discipline throughout the game. It was actually Quite impressive.

I guess Congrats to Rohr for his booooring, Booooorning football.

2. Captains Leadership: 4

3. Influencing the Referee: 3
Once again, Only Ighalo was really trying. Maybe he should be the captain.

4. Aesthetic Play : 7
You could see a solid game plan unfold , even though it wasn't the one I would have liked to see.

5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 30 Second before giving it away: 0

6. Passing: 60 % + possession time: 0
38% was our possession time. Yikes !! this system just does not sit well with me. If the other team has that much of the ball, they will eventually score...and they do !

7. Set Pieces : 7
3 out of our 6 goals have come from set pieces. Good Job Rohr !! If Etebo is not scoring the goals why do you keep letting him take it.

8 Pressing the ball from the front: 0

9. Quality of Goal Keeping : 2
Why cant Akpeie kick consistent goal kicks. He puts us into trouble with those wayward kicks. It give me concern when a guy that big and tall can barely kick the ball over the halfway line.

10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 2 vs. 0 : 9
2 good goals. I sort of forgive them for the conceded goal. it still looked like offsides to me.

38 out of a Maximum score of 100

I just cant get with the Rohr train. We are going to bore our way to the championship. This will be the most uninspiring Championship run since Greece won the European championship. It was a highly disciplined performance by our boys against an opponent that we are overrating. Our offence was cutting through their defense like Knife going through butter. Musa needs to try taking some shots at goal for a change to mix things up. Chukweze is a for real and Ighalo was Ighalo. I am not a fan of Rohr. I cant wait till he is gone. Even with the very disciplined defensive show we were kinda lucky in the end to win the game the way we did...Its sad to say !

1.Coaches Game Management: Rohr has a taste of Nigerian high Tempo football. Will he stick to it or go back to his defensive self.
2. Captains Leadership: Musa has to do more than play, he needs to communicate with his team mates
3. Influencing the Referee:
4. Aesthetic Play :
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 30 Second before giving it away:
6. Passing: 60 % + possession time:
7. Set Pieces : I like to see us score from another set piece again. 2 out of our 5 goals have come from set pieces.
8. Pressing the ball from the front:
9. Quality of Goal Keeping :
10. Quality Goals Scored VS. Conceded: 2 vs. 0

Each bullet point is worth 10 Points. Maximum score of 100

South Africa is a surreptitiously good team. Most of their players play in their local leagues so the play like a clubside with a lot of cohesieve play without any world recognized stars. They got a taste for killing a giant, they will want to repeat. Watch out for Percy Tau their top player. We have not been dominating SA lately but I expect the eagles to come out on top. We have the better players, but we need more solidity in that defense. We need goals from other players like Musa to make our attack a full threat on all fronts.
Last edited by JACKAL on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: TOP 10 PERFORMANCE RESULTS FOR SE VS SOUTH AFRICA

Post by JACKAL »

Updated
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You’re obviously a delusional comedian nothing you wrote hear makes any sense
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:You’re obviously a delusional comedian nothing you wrote hear makes any sense
What is it that you don't understand...?

We won, I don't like Rorhs tactics, Boring, boring, boring !!! :boo: