KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:
Cmoke wrote:I must confess say this issue cross my mind and must have crossed Akpeyi's mind making him mighty nervous!

Imagine a goalie fearing being accused of selling the match. It could cut both ways - Akpeyi giving us victory via MOM performance or God forbid the other way round!

Cmoke

you don't wanna bite the finger that feeds you
if Akpeyi knows what is good for him, he will chew that finger! nonsense! kai! I remember the old days when players refused to return to Nigeria and their families went into hiding when the player made an error. Now people like Akpeyi makes multiple errors per game, comes home for Christmas and visits his local mama put, like sey nothing happen.

times have truly changed
are we Colombians
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KAISA CHIEFS APKEYI AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA

Post by Cmoke »

Akpeyi knows how the SA players shoot so we have the advantage