Azubike Wan Fight For Shirt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Azubike Wan Fight For Shirt

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/19/im-re ... -declares/

Who dis boi wan fight? Ndidi got him on lockdown but who is the reserve DM?
I would play Aribo, Etebo, onazi, Awaziem and before Our naturalized Breda at DM. Keep trying sha
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Azubike Wan Fight For Shirt

Post by Cmoke »

He is a fighter.
He will get his chance soon.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://aoifootball.com/2020/02/19/im-re ... -declares/

Who dis boi wan fight? Ndidi got him on lockdown but who is the reserve DM?
I would play Aribo, Etebo, onazi, Awaziem and before Our naturalized Breda at DM. Keep trying sha

Barring injuries, I suspect that the quartet of Ndidi, Etebo, Aribo and Azeez will be the choices for qualifiers against Sierra Leone.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

James Igbekeme is on his way to promotion with Real Zaragoza. He scored yesterday. Plays left midfielder but is quite versatile. As soon as he plays in La Liga he will definetely be on Rohr's radar.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Wonder when Nigerians will learn that "fighting for shirt" does not happen in camp. It happens with your club performances. Camp is for harnessing team spirit and tactics.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The bobo was on the bench for today's Europa cup game which they lost 3-1
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

DAgrin wrote:James Igbekeme is on his way to promotion with Real Zaragoza. He scored yesterday. Plays left midfielder but is quite versatile. As soon as he plays in La Liga he will definetely be on Rohr's radar.

I'd be surprised if he isn't already on Rohr's radar. There's a good number of players who are being watched but not all get invited.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:Wonder when Nigerians will learn that "fighting for shirt" does not happen in camp. It happens with your club performances. Camp is for harnessing team spirit and tactics.
:rotf: I remember when Nigeria used to boast of inviting 40 players to camp a week before a match :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI